Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Risqué Rendezvous (For Darius)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Risqué Rendezvous (For Darius) - Page 2 Empty Re: Risqué Rendezvous (For Darius)

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:35 pm

"Huhu~I'm glad you're interested." Sena would say, leaning closer as well towards Sarah as she grinned wide. "You see..I'm testing my work on your two twins. Some of the best in the business if I'm not mistaken. It's going to be quite the tough fight and..it would be quite the upset if I was to come out victorious. Nooow just that would give me quite a good amount of pleasure but...you know maybe I could use a bit more don't you think? It's not an easy task of course." Sena would say, her words flowing into eachother as she continued on.

"So, here's the bet. This could be quite to your benefit to you and I'm sure you'll appreciate the chance. You see, if I am beaten by the twins Nha and Sha, in what may seem like the likely scenario, then you'll find there's much more than that stack of cash where it came from. I may not look it but I'm quite the wealthy girl. Many places would seek the use of my knowledge. So if I lose, you name the price. Any amount, reasonable of course. You can also add on whatever you want to be fair, any usage that you would see I could offer for you, it's no big deal you decide the consequences." Sena would say, giving Gatt a pretty much blank check if she was to lose.

"However, If I am to beat Nha and Sha in that ring, in whatever way I want to. I'm paying so of course, I'll choose the rules. Then I want you." Sena would say with a grin at the end. "Nothing freaky ....unless of course...you'd like that." Sena would add with a slight laugh at the end. "But when I say I want you, I mean in the ring. I'll let you choose when, that's only fair, but on one condition, I want one of your hands tied behind your back...Verbal submission, my specialty. I'm an honest woman, I'll admit I am slightly intimidated by you. I'm just covering all my bases...So..what do you say?" Sena would let out, biting her lip slightly as she thought of her chances, slim as they may be.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Risqué Rendezvous (For Darius) - Page 2 Empty Re: Risqué Rendezvous (For Darius)

Post by Darius Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:57 pm

Sarah narrowed her eyes on Sena as she explained her plans. The fact that she actually thought she could come out on top against Nha and Sha was itself laughable. Sarah herself had barely been able to come out on top against the twins, and under her tutelage they had become even stronger. That Sena was actually paying for them to beat on her was strange enough, but to make a bet out of it?

The thought of more money did intrigue Sarah, and it seemed like Sena could back her words up with cash. And perhaps not just cash the way Sena was explaining. When Nha and Sha won, she could basically ask anything she wanted of the girl, which in itsself was intriguing. But it was Sena's condition that gave Sena pause. Fighting with one arm tied behind her back was something she had never done before. She often taunted past opponants with it but never actually followed through. Of course, this was under the assumption that Sena would actually best the twins, which was ludicrous. It was win-win in Sarah's opionion.

Sarah flashed Sena a smirk. "You got yourself a deal," She would soon say, extending her hand to shake. "By the way, I like my money in cash."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:25 pm

Sena would smile wide at Sarah's acceptance of her deal and would reach out her hand, taking the handshake that she offered. "Very nice. I'll be looking forward to this quite a bit. I can't wait to see what those two can do...feel what they can do I guess would be more accurate." Sena would say, nodding her head as she would let go of the handshake after a while.

"So since part of the deal was that I got to choose the rules, which only makes sense really considering that I'm paying for this, I think I have a good idea of how I want it. They can both compete at the same time, I have no problems with them both being in there, although I only have to defeat one of them to score the victory, as you could probably realize that makes the most sense." Sena would say, putting her fingers to her chin in a thinking position.

"What else...Oh of course I cannot be disqualified, that's a given. I can't have silly things like that getting in my way. As for your girls...I forbid the use of weapons. They have no place in my matches. I prefer the restriction of low blows. If they want to touch me down there, it'll have to be quite a bit more gentle. Like that would be a problem anyways, I won't act like I haven't heard of Nha's work. You can let her know all she has to do is ask." Sena would say, letting out a small giggle.

"Anyways though, getting back on track, your girls must score a knockout victory over me to win. I'm sure they won't be too upset about that one. As for me, Pinfall, Submission, KO, the standards." Sena would say, letting out a long yawn. "You can relay all of this to them. I have to at least ask for something. However I'm sure they can work with those rulings. I'd be quite disappointed if they couldn't." Sena would say before leaning in even closer to Gatt, possibly uncomfortably close.

"I'm quite looking forward to seeing you in the ring Sarah" Sena would say softly with a grin.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:19 pm

Sarah nodded at Sena's terms to their match. For someone who was just doing this out of boredome she certainly did have a lot of conditions. No weapons, no low blows, a KO victory only. Sarah was beginning to wonder if maybe she had agreed to this a little prematurely. After all, she wanted her girls to have a good time with this after all. But it was Sena's money, it seemed only fair she choose how to use it. And it was trivial things considering she was climbing into the ring with both Nha and Sha.

"Seems fair. At least that way you might be able to walk out of the ring on your own power. Of course you'll be a whole lot poorer for the expereience." Sarah frowned a little when Sena got in close, a little too close to add another taunt to the conversation. Sarah grinned darkly at the thinly veiled callout.

"If you ever do see me in the ring, it'll be the worse expereince of your life. Count on that."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:41 pm

"I'm soo glad we see eye to eye on these conditions. I'm going to have so much fun with your girls. We'll just have to wait and see what the result turns out to be won't we?" Sena would say with confidence in her voice as she stayed in close to Gatt. She could tell her closeness was undesirable to her, and her dark grin sent a shiver down her spine.

"Oh? Who says I don't like it rough though? The more aggressive they are the better I would say." Sena would say, grinning. Her grin would be the almost opposite of Gatt's, giving off a seductive vibe that she knew wouldn't work on Gatt but she did it regardless. She was quite enjoying this little confrontation, and as long as it didn't break out into a fight right here she was fine with it.

"You know, I would say it's gonna be a little while till I fight the twins. We have some time. No one's coming in here I would say. Would you like to...show me a little sample of what exactly you would use me for if I lost?" Sena would say with a wink, clearly pushing her luck as she had it in the back of her head that Gatt certainly wouldn't appreciate her pushy flirting, remembering how aggravated she got the first time she pulled it.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:32 pm

Sarah's eyes narrowed dangerously on Sena as once again she tried to come onto her. The girl was certainly pushy, and clearly didn't think much of Sarah's fearsome reputation. It was a bit annoying in Sarah's opinion. Then again, not having someone too afraid to come near her was a refreshing change of pace.

"Hmmm, what would I do to you if you lost...." Sarah intentionally muttered. Then her arms would fly out to grab Sena roughly by her blouse. And then using that grip she would throw Sena onto the her desk, and then swiftly move to mount her, and would pin her arms down with her own.

"Now imagine this, but a lot more painful," Sarah chuckled, staring down at Sena with a sneer.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:54 pm

"Hmmmm Y-Ah!" Sena would begin to let out in response to Sarah's words before she was cut off by the girl grabbing at her blouse and throwing her onto the table. Sena would blink a few times, shortly rising herself up but immediately stopped by Sarah's mounting her and pinning her arms down to the desk.

Hearing her words, Sena would stare at her for a few seconds with her mouth hanging open before her expression would slowly turn to a grin. "Huu~ I'd be lying if I said I didn't like this position." Sena would say, her face turning slightly red as she would continue to stare up at Sarah. "I wish you would show me more, I'd love to see it. Or...perhaps you'd rather I give you a sample of what I would do to you in that ring if I was to win hm?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:37 pm

Sarah sneered down at Sena as she lay pinned beneath the Queen of Brawl, keeping her wrist pinned tightly against the desk. Sena was bigger than her, and looked to be quite powerful, but against Sarah's strength she was no match. If she wanted to, Sarah could take the woman right here and now. Fortunately Sarah had a bit more self control than that.

"Tell you what," Sarah said, and would then go down on Sena, beggining to kiss and suck along her neck with wanton abandon. "How about," she whispered in between. "We wait....until my girls......beat your brains....okay?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:09 pm

Sena would stare back up at Sarah with lustful, but slightly intimidated eyes at the girl pinned her to the desk. It was quite the surprise to her that she suddenly acted on it like this, and half of her was liking it quite a bit. The feeling that she was in the girl's whim to a point where she seemed to want to have her even if it was very slight, sent a rush through her body. She almost wished that Sarah would just have her way with her there, feeling as if she would have awakened these sorts of things in the girl that seemed only ready to beat her up earlier. However she knew that Sarah wasn't going to do that, at least not now.

"Mmmm..w-we'll see...if your girls...can handle me" Sena would let out as she felt Sarah begin to kiss and suck along her neck. Sena's face turned almost fully red as her upper body would arch up slightly from the feeling. "If...this...is what it's like...maybe I should just lose on purpose?" She would say through heavy breaths as her heart began to beat at a fast rate.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:20 am

Sarah was not at heart a girl that usually fooled around with other girls, which in the Friction league seemed to be blashemy. Still, every so often the urge would overcome to push past her boundries and become as sex crazed as any other wrestler in this place. Of course, it went without saying that she had to be on top.

"Win, lose, it doesn't matter to mr," Sarah said, taking a breath in-between kisses. "But you might want to think twice about losing. If you do, I just might hand you over to Nha and Sha." Sarah would take a moment to nibble down on Sena's earlobe, and then pull back to whisper directly into it. "They like to play a little.....rougher than I do..."

Then just as fast she had pounced on Sena Sarah would abruptly hop off her, releasing her wrists and hopping off her desk. "Hope you know what you're doing," Sarah would say, fishing a cigarette out of her pocket. "Cause it sounds to me like you're walking straight into a shit storm." Before she would get her cigarette, Sarah would suddenly push Sena right off her desk and onto the floor, apparantly no longer wanting her there.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next