by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A tale of drunken Avengers ( Complete )

3 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A tale of drunken Avengers ( Complete ) - Page 5 Empty Re: A tale of drunken Avengers

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:56 pm

Cecilia twitched her face a little, not because she was angry with Rebecca, but with herself, why did she have to punch her, thank god that Rebecca could actually take it, Cecilia pulled back and sat down, looking at Rebecca as she talked.

Cecilia couldn't deny that she wanted to punch Rebecca again, her words were just, just wrong to her, why wouldn't she want to tell her, life is all about taking chances, nothing ventured nothing gained, " Becks...You would never lose Adrian, and you know that, there is no way she would leave you, and there is no way that you would leave her, no matter what, now you're right, I don't know you two, but I know this! you two would never give up on each other no matter what happened" Cecilia said as she tried to sound calm, taking the two last shots on the table and pulling them back.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

A tale of drunken Avengers ( Complete ) - Page 5 Empty Re: A tale of drunken Avengers

Post by kerflubble Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:16 pm

Rebecca looked back up at Cecilia, trying to still convince her to go and admit it, she made a fair point. They'd stuck together for so long, what would it take to tear them apart? Still, there was too much doubt in her mind, just because she could never be torn from Adrian didn't guarantee it worked the other way around. "Now's...probably not the right time..." she said looking for an excuse to get out of it "maybe if we weren't stuck fighting Gatt. I'd do it, but now... if I admit it, the rumours would circulate at then they'll start going after her to keep me out of the way. If I don't, they'd focus more on me. At least I can take whatever they could throw at me."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:29 pm

Cecilia listened to Rebecca's words, actually made her feel quite bad, about kinda dragging the two of them into this mess, she knew they had had a scuffle with Sarah before, but she doubted that they would ever start a war, no that was some kind of stupidity from Cecilia, Cecilia wondered if she just messed everything up where ever she went, she was about to say something to Rebecca, but she decided to not say what was on her mind.

Instead she decided to just be the friend she was supposed to be, " Becks I am always here for you, by your side, I'll help you out okay! No way they are gonna throw anything at you cause I'll be right there to take them down before they even get the chance to do so!" Cecilia said with a smile as she just decided that that was better to say, and she meant it, she was going to be by Rebecca's side, she was going to help her, and she was going to help her, " If you ever need any help with this whole thing as well, just know that I am here!" Cecilia said with a smile, trying to sound a bit more cheerful than she actually was.

When her attention was caught by the TV screen in the bar, commentary talk nonetheless, and it was apparently about a ....I quit match.....that the contestants in it was, Taylor...Cecilia couldn't really stand that girl, who was it that kicked her ass, Cecilia had to know what had happened, that's when she heard that it was Adrian, and that was then they started to show replays of the match, Cecilia didn't really know what to make of it all, but her eyes widened by what she saw.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:53 pm

"Thanks Cec..." She said, throwing up a smale smile for her. There really was no point getting angry at her, if everything went well (which it should) maybe this thing would be over fast.

Then she saw the Swede look up at the TV screen. "It's just replays, they show them whenever they haven't got enough good matches to fill a show, not everything gets on air, and some matches just get highlights." The amazon dismissed it, then she caught the Japanese announcers saying "Adrian Kytes" in conjunction with the phrase "I Quit match" and knew something was up... "She never told me that she was in one of these matches..." she thought out loud and that was before they started to play the highlights of [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/the-ring-f8/taylor-vs-kytes-i-quit-match-t4959.html:y736nhhc]the match between Taylor and Adrian[/url:y736nhhc]. It made her sick to her stomach, she tore her eyes away silently begging that this was all some elaborate scheme and it wasn't her Adrian getting torn up and choked to near death. "Turn it off..." she pleaded, before standing back up, picking up the table.

"I SAID TURN IT OFF!" The amazon yelled, it was all too much for her, she didn't want to see or hear anymore and threw the table straight at the flat screen TV. Scaring everyone in the bar, some people wanting to complain before a harsh glare silenced them, the bar-tender hiding behind the bar as she ran straight out. Not stopping for anything.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:15 pm

Cecilia didn't like this match, it was not something she wanted Adrian go through, such pain and such torture, poor Adrian, was this why she was acting all sad during their spar, damn that was just, there was nothing she could really say about this, it was just so damn crazy, Taylor....she needed to pay in some way or form for this, no body messed with one of Cecilia's friends and got away with it.

"Woah! Shit!" Cecilia out as Rebecca took up the table and threw it at the TV, A thought ran through Cecilia's head that most likely meant that she would have to pay for this, she quickly rose up to her feet to try and restrain Rebecca a little, prevent her from going crazy, just in case she might, " Easy! Calm down! " Cecilia shouted out at Rebecca, even though it was hard for her to stay calm, and now want to run out of here and find Taylor and beat her up, or go to Adrian and help her or something.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:29 pm

Rebecca's breathing was heavy, she needed to get out of here, she needed to find Adrian now. She needed to wrap her in a hug, beg for forgiveness for not being there when she needed it the most. She'd failed again to protect her, and Adrian kept the whole thing a secret from her. Shrugging off Cecilia's attempts to restrain her and bolted out of the bar, consequences be damned, she needed out!

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:32 pm

"God Dammit !" Cecilia let out as Rebecca just ran out on her, she was about to follow her but she got screamed at by some of the people in the bar, the bartender seemed quite mad, and she was stopped when he came up and asked who was going to pay for this and what they were going to do about it.

Cecilia was stuck here for now, trying to calm them, and staring paying things off.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:51 pm

Elsewhere that night but actually that far off walked two members of the infamous AFW team, the Gatt Attack. One of them was Rika Smart, good friend of Sarah Gatt's and second in command of the gang. When Sarah wasn't around, Rika was the one that gave the orders. Dressed in her usual white tang top and orange shorts, complete with skull tie and ball cap, she walked down the street with her partner that evening.

Of course, the girls were there on business that night, looking for someone that they had been hired to take out. Her name was Rebecca Tomko; a monster of a woman as Rika had heard, who's size and strength had humiliated more than a few girls in the league enough for one of them to hire the Gatt Attack to give her a beating of her own. And according to Sarah Rebecca had come to mess with the Gatt Attack in the past, making this a bit of a personal vedetta for the girls.

With Rebecca's size and strength Sarah felt that sending Rika on her own may not have been enough to subdue the amazon, so she also sent with her a partner. The newest member of the Gatt Attack; Josey Wales, a powerhouse in her own right. "I'm so hungry!" she whined to Josey. "After we beat the chick up we should get a hot dog or something. I didn't even get to have lucnh today!" She stopped for a moment, looking up at the taller gunslinger. "WHere is this place they went to anyway?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:15 pm

Josey was teamed up with the second in command, who she so far didn't have much of an opinion about, she was shorter than Sarah, who Josey kind had to admit that she admired a little, because of how she was, and what she did, so far being a part of the Gatt Attack was one of the best thing about AFW, getting cash for beating up some random people, or well targets, but to Josey it was just like normal, only instead of just beating on some random girl, she was told who to beat up, and she was at least compensated a little for it now.

Josey was dressed in her same kind of clothing that she used in the ring, but tonight she hadn't chosen her usual attire, not it was the attire that she usually only used for casket matches, A tale of drunken Avengers ( Complete ) - Page 5 653004-3E7JNDA.jpg of course wearing her old, tattered cloak, she always wore it, it was like a part of her, no matter what attire she wore, it was always with her, just like her revolver, they were important to her, her hat, her cloak and her gun, the three things that had meaning to the tall and well built cowgirl.

" Hot dog sounds nice! sure why not, always good to eat something after one beats up on some poor soul, ain't it?" Josey said as she looked over at Rika, " No lunch, Really? damn, poor thang! I am not paying for it though!" Josey said before she looked around, " Ehmm, you don't know? I was kinda following you gal! " Josey let out as she was kinda confused now, had they screwed this job up, that was when a large girl bolted out a bar, just across the street from where they were, " Ehmm, that her? she is kinda big right that Rebecca gal, right? " Rika asked as Josey looked over at Rika.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:26 pm

Rebecca was on a mission as she stormed out of the bar, hoping that her sense of direction didn't fail her as she walked towards what she thought was where the apartment was. It hadn't been a long drive to get to the bar, she could walk it no problem. She didn't care about her surroundings, be it a cat lurking in an alley, or the two Gatt attack members across the rode. She was going to reach Adrian.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

A tale of drunken Avengers ( Complete ) - Page 5 Empty Re: A tale of drunken Avengers ( Complete )

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next