by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Robbo & Jess arrive in Kyoto...

Go down

Robbo & Jess arrive in Kyoto... Empty Robbo & Jess arrive in Kyoto...

Post by Presso Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:13 am

EDIT: To take into account that it is an actual promo..

"What do you mean 'no entry'?!" Robbo cried as the camera fades in. He stood there at the entrance to the Tension after party. The bouncers (four of them to be precise more to fend off the girls than the boys) were adamant that he was not coming in.

"But don't you know who I am?" He pleaded with the bouncers with a hint of desperation.

"No?" replied the biggest and sternest bouncer of the lot said as he stepped forward "then please, refresh my memory!"

"But I'm Robbo Easter, the freshest most explosive import to arrive at AFW Tension!"

A long pause, the bouncers looked at each other for a long moment before the big one shrugged, turned and asked "...when you say 'Easter' do you mean as in 'Jessica Easter'?"

"Er..well..yeah, my Sister wha-"

"Oh my god! Your sister is Jess Easter? The Jess Easter?!" the four jumped around like excited schoolgirls, high fiving each other and slapping a confused Robbo on the back "that is amazing, AMAZING! I must have you- I mean your sister's autograph!"

"Excuse me.." the 2nd, smaller bouncer piped up "c-could you give her my e-e-mail address?"

"Well..I guess I could. Well if you know my sister then I can go in righ-"

"No." The stern looks and crossed arms resumed, the drawbridge pulled back up and the doors slammed shut yet again "your sister can come in but you? On your own? Not until your name goes on official list!"

"B-but she isn't here for another day!" Jess was up in the Japan Alps on a photo shoot and Robbo was beyond desperate now after a 12 hour flight and double that in jetlag to get over. He was gasping for a pint.

"Then you no get entry!" the bouncer sternly glared and stern glare at Robbo "besides! Nothing is going on in there, place is dead tonight.."

Robbo peered in through the phalanx of suited shoulders and saw the packed club with the pumping music, the flowing beer, the two hot western girls having a catfight on the floor while two men looked on with amusement...wait what?! Alas before he could look again his view was once again obscured.

"Are you sure because its pretty bostin' in there from what I can see?"

"No! No party going on!"

"But fit girls are having a caaat-fiiight!" Robbo wailed, defeated by the administrative efficiency of Japan's doormen and their sheer lack of compassion. Finally his comedy tantrum was broken by the sound of his new AFW loaned mobile phone ringing. "See this?!" He said brandishing the phone out of sheer frustration like it were some kind of lethal weapon at the bouncers "I'm so fuckin' AFW that I even have a spazzy looking phone and you gimps still won't let me- oh heeey! Jess! How are you?" He cut off halfway as he took the call. "Wow landed early? The flat? Well its pretty nice, its in Shichijo? Yeah..yeah near the station I could come pick you up? Yeah sure be there in a mo luv!"

With narrowed eyes cast upon the officialdom of the nighclub he slowly closed the pansy girly phone, flicking the little phone trinkets to one side as he put it in his pocket. "This. Isn't. over!" He grumbled "remember this face because when me and Jess start winning big we'll..er..wel'll..yeah! You'll be sorry!"

"Can you move please sir you are holding up the queue.." replied the bouncer.

Last edited by 7111 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension Pro Males: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/robert-robbo-easter-t5136.html:oj93t0ov]Rob[/url:oj93t0ov]

Tag-team: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-teams-f63/the-axis-of-awesome-t5148.html:oj93t0ov]Axis of Awesome![/url:oj93t0ov]

Presso

Back to top Go down

Robbo & Jess arrive in Kyoto... Empty Re: Robbo & Jess arrive in Kyoto...(open?)

Post by Presso Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:28 pm

Jess stretched a little as she stepped out of the hugely impressive JR Kyoto station building and looked up. The Kyoto tower reflected the thousands of lights glittering below it and it looked excellent for a first timer to Japan as herself. She had been in the Japan Alps on a photoshoot and was looking forward to settling into the apartment that had been sorted for them. It definitely beat sleeping from hotel to hotel though her brother, Robbo, didn't seem to mind chanting the "freeeenesss!" chant every time his Hilton card got a swipe.

Carrying her daysack and wearing a t-shirt body warmer and jeans she looked like the average trendy foreigner in Japan but her cute looks drew looks from the odd admiring man. Her light brown hair done up in a bun for a moment until she got a chance to wind down for the evening. She checked her twitter feed on her phone and saw things [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/backstage-f67/tension-people-know-how-to-party-t5078-30.html#p123857:3l8hp3lz]kicking off at an AFW afterparty somewhere[/url:3l8hp3lz] but she honestly didn't care about that right now. All she wanted was bed and fast.

"Jess! Jess!" Came a voice from her right, turning she saw a disappointing Robbo catching up with her looking like a kid in Pizza Hut told that the ice cream factory machine had broken down and that there was no pepperoni pizza left.

"Where you been knobhead?!" Jess chided half jokingly. She did love "our Robbo" but his relative shyness and temper did have to force her into some very rapid firefighting at times.

"S-sorry just wanted to get into the after party for tonight?"

"Oh bugger off Robbo! I've been up all day and all I need right now is bed."

"But they said they could let me-"

"Robbo we haven't even had a match in the AFW yet and we're already partying? C'mon have some perspective, we need to give the best possible impression if we're gonna be sticking around fer a while!" Jess said as she walked off followed by Robbo. "This is our big chance Robbo, we want to be here for the long run an' not 'cause some wanker spent more time boozin' and less time fightin'"

"B-but.."

"But NOTHING Robbo, look I know yer'wantin' to see whatever catfight just kicked off but trust me. Two slags tearing hair out over some guy with permatan isn't my idea of fun!"

Robbo sighed and followed looking very dejected now. He headed home with Jess as the camera faded to black.

Fin.

Last edited by 7111 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:02 pm; edited 4 times in total

Tension Pro Males: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/robert-robbo-easter-t5136.html:oj93t0ov]Rob[/url:oj93t0ov]

Tag-team: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-teams-f63/the-axis-of-awesome-t5148.html:oj93t0ov]Axis of Awesome![/url:oj93t0ov]

Presso

Back to top Go down