Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Crossroster challenge: Brittany vs Ataru

2 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Crossroster challenge: Brittany vs Ataru - Page 3 Empty Re: Crossroster challenge: Brittany vs Ataru

Post by wrestleryu Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:22 pm

The warm smoothness of Brittany's inner thighs grinding and humping his arm adds a furtherly embarassing touch to Ataru's entrapment, while her legs keep the boy pressed down frustrating his attempt at standing up.

"Unghhh...", he groans at the painful pressure applied to his arm. Soon he tries to roll into Brittany's direction.

If she denies it pushing him back down, Ataru will be stuck with no other choice but to endure her hold for now.
If successful, Ataru will be trying to place Brittany into a less comfortable position, laying on her back with the boy pressing and trying to fold her legs. But even in that case the boy will be in a dangerous position with his arm still controlled and himself so close to the girl's legs.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Crossroster challenge: Brittany vs Ataru - Page 3 Empty Re: Crossroster challenge: Brittany vs Ataru

Post by d_ultsch Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:49 am

As Ataru begin to strong arm his way out of Brittany's hold, she decided to just let go and roll away from the boy before he managed to flip her "Oh my i guess your stronger than you look" Brittany said with a smile "So you got out of that one but lets see you try to get out of the next one"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:27 pm

"Nghh... you're very good as well... but you definitely look like it", he admitted in reply, getting up into a kneeling stance while rubbing his sore arm.

"But... YOU are the one who's getting caught next!". With that said, Ataru threw forward from his low stance, with the aim to tackle Brittany at waist or hips height.

Launching himself forward without taking a second to recover was brave, but probably not very wise of him: if Brittany was to predict his move, then the boy would be basically throwing himself right into the awaiting clutches of the sexy snakegirl.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:15 am

Brittany was caught unaware as Ataru plowed right into ther hips taking her down to the mat "Ugh. You tricky little bastard" Brittany said quickly trying to throw Ataru off of her "So you think you can take me out this easily?" Brittany said to the boy who had tackled her to the ground "This is just a minor setback for my victory."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:35 pm

"Aha... i got youuungh!!" Ataru had just the time to rejoyce his succeded tackle when Brittany threw him off, rolling the boy onto the mats before he could pin her down.

Temporarily disoriented, Ataru would slowly get up into a kneeling stance. If Brittany would move slower than him, the japanese boy would catch her into a headlock.
Otherwise, the blonde beauty would have all the chances to catch him into a hold of hers first.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:37 am

Brittany was slowly getting up as well but Ataru was quicker than her and soon Brittany was in a rather uncomfortable headlock "Get off me you little whelp" Brittayn said trying to lift Ataru up and slam him down in an atomic drop.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:47 pm

Ataru would wrench the girl's neck a little in his hold, confident in his grip and not expecting Brittany to be so ready to react.

"Hehe... make me... Wha..?? UNGHH!!!". The atomic drop surprised him, giving a sort of electric shock at the base of his spine. As predictable, the boy had to let go of the headlock, dropping onto the mats and groaning in pain.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:11 am

Brittany growled at Ataru as she was frustrated by the fact that she let Ataru get her in a headlock "Alright i'm going to hurt you now" Brittany then lifted her foot up and attempted to slam her foot down on Ataru's back. "I suggest you just stay down there or i'm afraid i can't be accountable for what happens to you."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:51 pm

"UNGHH....!!!" Ataru groaned as he tried to get up but was pressed back down by the sole of Brittany's dainty foot.

"Nghh... 'i'm afraid i won't comply with that... this is a wrestling match and i won't give up just because you suggest it..", he replied, trying to push himself up again in spite of Brittany's pressure.

Last edited by 157 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:15 pm

"Well if you won't listen to my advice i won't be going easy on you then" Brittany said with a laugh as she smiled down at Ataru who was pinned beneath her foot. However Ataru soon started to rise lifting Brittany's foot with him and ehr smile turned to a frown "Hey i said stay down" Brittany then raised her foot and stomped on Ataru again and she would continue this about 5 more times just to make sure she could keep Ataru down.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next