Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Crossroster challenge: Brittany vs Ataru

2 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Crossroster challenge: Brittany vs Ataru - Page 11 Empty Re: Crossroster challenge: Brittany vs Ataru

Post by wrestleryu Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:58 pm

Ataru's helplessness was made even more embarassing by Brittany's laughing and chatting so easily while squeezing him half-conscious.
An octopus hold is quite complicated to perform on a resisting opponent, but the blonde beauty had knowingly reduced the boy ino a weakened state, granting her any chance to easily entangle him into her clutches.
"N-Ngfhh...", he groaned while she snaked her limbs around the boy to place him into her signature finisher, with his arms immobilized and his head embarassingly embraced between Brittany's calf and back of her thigh.

Once secured in the Viper's Kiss with no chance to escape, Ataru could not miss to notice that Brittany still had a free hand.
"uhh... she clearly has just started toying with me, and there's not a damn thing i can do about it!, he thought in strained discomfort, unable to move except for a slight, fruitless twitching of his trapped body. "L-Like it...???", he would groan with deeply red-flushed face.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Crossroster challenge: Brittany vs Ataru - Page 11 Empty Re: Crossroster challenge: Brittany vs Ataru

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:52 am

"Ok Boy get ready to be humiliated by me in front of everyone" Brittany said with an evil laugh "And just to let you know i don't treat all my victims this nicely so you better appreciate it" Brittany said before she began to snake her free hand down Ataru's body and into his pants "Now submit to me" Brittany said as she began to fondle Ataru's privates in an effort to get him hard.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:06 pm

Ataru was completely immobilized and painfully stretched in the Viper's KIss, while Brittany started to add her taunting finishing touch to the sensually lethal finisher, fondling the boy's groin and building up his humiliating erection to make everyboyd watch how she could dominate her opponents both physically and sexually.

"N-Never.....uh...uhnnn......<3". Ataru's will was still trying to fight it, but there was no strenght behind his words...and his will was about to crumble. From the shivering of his aroused, straining body, and from the moans escaping from his lips, the sexy blonde knew that Ataru was all hers already, and that he was going to admit it soon.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:12 am

"You can't resist me Ataru. You are putty in my hands" Brittayn said as she grabbed his hardened member and she began to stroke it firmly "Its only a matter of time before you surrender to me in more ways then one" Brittany said breathing into Ataru's ear before stretching him slightly in her hold.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:05 pm

Ataru might not like it, but he knows that Brittany is right: he cannot move in her encoiling clutches, and she's owning him sexually as well, stroking him relentlessly towards a now incoming climax, and purring sultry dominating words to his ear with the intent of breaking his will.

"U-Uhhhh..... c-can't... hold....more...", he moans in restrainted and aroused agony. Brittany's intimate strokes are making his resistence even softer, allowing the sexy blonde to stretch Ataru's body furtherly and more easily, and she'll be able to stretch him even more once the boy's muscles will become like jello because of sexual exhaustion...which is going to happen now: with a louder moan and a twitching of his entangled limbs, Ataru finally bursts out helplessly. "..oohwwww....<3!!"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:10 am

Brittany felt Ataru about to pop and she smiled "Now just give up and i won't have to completely humiliate you" Brittany said right as Ataru exploded "Eww you got it all over my hand and your shorts" Brittany said in mock disgust before removing her hand from Ataru's pants before rubbing the cum covered hand all over his face "Well are you going to give or am i going into round two with your little man down there?" Brittany said while swirling her finger around Ataru's chest.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:18 am

"b-but...mmrfff....". Ataru was too weakened and sexually tamed to possibly reply to Brittany's taunts and, even if he tried, he would be silenced by her humiliating "caress" over his face.
The boy tried a last time but his muscles were numb and he was a ragdoll in Brittany's clutches. Trying to resist furtherly was just futile.
"unghh...o-ok ok, i give..", he muttered in surrender, in the hope that Brittany would let him go just that easily.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:26 am

Brittany smiled as she felt Ataru go limp and as he submitted she just let him go and dropped him to the mat "Now who is the superior here, the little bitch from tension or the high and mighty friction queen who just made you cum in your pants?" Britaany said taunting her beaten opponent "And i suggest you guess wisely or i'll just have to give you another vipers kiss"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:38 pm

Ataru knew well that he was clearly and hoelessly defeated, but when a very satisfied Brittany demanded complete and humiliating submission, his face would flare and his silly male pride nudged him into the wrongest of answers in his situation:
"The hell... you have won but that doesn't mean i'm going to say anything to please you... enjoy your victory till the next time and leave me alone" , he groaned trying to get up, though his legs felt like jello.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:09 am

Brittany was happy with her domination but then Ataru just had to mouth back and Brittany's smile turned to a scowl "You should have just said what i wanted but now i'm going to hurt you" Brittany said before kicking Ataru right between his legs. Brittany then grabbed Ataru by his hair and pulled him to his feet "So Ready to scream in pain before i make you pass out?" Brittany said before sending a knee into Ataru's groin.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next