Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Rudo-nomics 101

2 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Rudo-nomics 101 - Page 3 Empty Re: Rudo-nomics 101

Post by kerflubble Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:28 am

Adrian was proud of her collection and beamed when Cecilia looked on with amazement "Awesome, isn't it?" She asked with a big slightly blue smile on her face, "they really are great for bailing me out of stuff, or just to get back at people I think are jerks. Plus they look so cool!" the cosplayer continued, putting down the chest on the ground and handing Cecilia a bottle of water.

"Here. It took me a loooong time to learn how to do it, so we gotta practice or you'll be swallowing mist capsules, and they taste like ass as it is." she instructed "n-not that I'd know what ass tastes like."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:19 am

"well I am at least glad you didn't use them on me" Cecilia said jokingly as she could barley hold herself from laughing at Adrian's blue smile, " So I guess..that means that...I'm not a jerk..." Cecilia said jokingly as she nodded to Adrian and placed a hand on her shoulder.

What would Cecilia ever do without Adrian, the first moment after their match, Cecilia had liked this girl and thought of her as a friend, and that was on of the best things that ever happened to her, Adrian was as good a friend as Cecilia could have.

And now she was learning how to cheat like a rotten bastard.....or like Adrian, Cecilia took the bottle of water and smiled a little, hearing what Adrian said next wasn't to nice, but of course the girl made The Golden Queen laugh, "Okay...I believe you....so don't swallow...I got that....but what do i do....drink the water, bite the capsule and then just spray it in someones face or?" Cecilia asked with a little smile.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 am

"Well..." Adrian tried to explain, she hadn't known Cecilia for that long, only about a month at the most, yet the Golden Queen had rapidly become one of her closest friends here, top 3 at the very least. She could be a little insensitive at times but still, she was definitely glad to have met her. Smiling with her blue mouth as she put her hand on the off-kilter cosplayer's shoulder.

"The bottle of water's just for testing, so you can get the spray right. Then once you've got that, you bite one of the capsules NotTheBlackOnesThey'reSuperSpecialAndTasteEvenWorse! And then spray it out like you did with the water, even if it doesn't go far it's no biggy because as long as you get them in the eyes it's great!"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:10 am

Cecilia wasn't sure what to do, and actually jumped back a little when Adrian told her about the black one, she stepped back and bend down, taking the black on of course out of the chest.

"Now I have to use that one...curse you Addy!" Cecilia said jokingly as she held to bottle of water in one hand, and the black capsule in the other hand, she took a few steps back from Adrian, "Okay...I put the black capsule in my mouth, and then I fill my mouth with water right, and then bite down on the capsule before whooshing around the capsule mix thing with the water and then I spray it out....right?" Cecilia said as she stepped back a little more, waiting for Adrian's confirmation, while she got ready to put the capsule in her mouth.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:00 pm

"Nonnonononono! They've got chilli powder in them!" Adrian said, trying to take the black capsule out of Cecilia's hands and replace it with a red one. "I mixed those up for worst-case-scenario matches and if I needed someone out for 10 minutes so don't try it!!"

"But the idea's there. The water makes it easier to spray but it can't be done in like 5 seconds but yeah... try it, with the red one." The cosplayer concluded. The mist was for most of the times her personal ace in the hole, and she still had the contacts to make more, would teaching how to use them and giving some of her collection to Cecillia pay off? She did say she owed her a re-match, but they wouldn't do that to each other. Hopefully.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:08 pm

"awwh" Cecilia let out Adrian took the black capsule from her, she wanted to try it, god....maybe Adrian was rubbing of on her...Cecilia shook her head, thinking she needed to act like herself, "Okay...so no..black chili capsule for me then...but then...HUG!" Cecilia shouted out as she sneaked a hug on Adrian.

Cecilia broke the hug and stepped back, " So I put the capsule in my mouth" Cecilia said as she did, "then...water" Cecilia said before pouring some water down into her mouth.

Then she bit down on the capsule and let the mix and water mix around a little in her mouth, it didn't taste to good, but Adrian had warned her a little, Cecilia then turned around and tried to spray out the mist, it went....surprisingly good as it came out as a pretty decent mist.

Last edited by 2237 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:41 pm

"Gah!" Adrian squeaked, she was not expecting the hug. Not that she didn't like it, and it was probably pay back for the cosplayer and her amazon friend crushing her in a group hug last night.

Cecilia's first attempt wasn't bad as such, could be better but still... "Great! Anyone standing in front of you when you do that's gonna be seeing red, get it?" She asked, chuckling slightly at her own joke "But seriously, much better than my first try. Ended up using water gun when I shout of used mist."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:01 pm

Cecilia liked the fact that she got it down, it went quite okay and she had to laugh a little at Adrian's joke, showing her red smile, being with Adrian was so much fun, when she trained with Rebecca it was more serious and intense, and more about getting better, which was something that Cecilia needed to do.

But she also needed to have fun, maybe more than being serious all the time, she didn't want to turn into a bitch or anything, and Adrian was pretty good at keeping her from becoming one, with all the crap going down.

"So water gun?.."
Cecilia said as she then shook her head, and then went up to Adrian, staring her deeply in her eyes, "You helped me a lot today Adrian...Thanks!" Cecilia said with a big red smile on her face, that went pretty well with her red eyes, " Hey...Addy, want to do some sparring, or some training or something, maybe me helping you a little for a change" Cecilia said thinking back to all the times they had really done things, so far Cecilia had helped Adrian once, and that was helping her out of her little sad period.

And Adrian had helped her out three times, once against Sarah, another at the bar and now this, Cecilia felt a little bad about Adrian being the one to help her so much, and she doing so little for her friend, it made the Swede feel kind of selfish.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:32 pm

"Your welcome!" Adrian said, smiling back. This was helping her as well, she hadn't been the most stable of people recently, and a little session kinda messing around with Cecilia was helping her as much as it was helping her... even though she knew all this stuff already. Her smile faded kinda fast at the notion of a spar.

"Uh... are you sure?" She asked, mostly nervous about holding herself together while fighting her friend then actually getting beaten up. "Because... I...I don't think any of us getting hurt before we actually fight those bitches is a good idea, just sayin'" she tried covering for herself.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:40 pm

Cecilia wanted to hug Adrian again, but she didn't because Adrian seemed to turn sad for some reason, or well she stopped smiling, Cecilia waited for Adrian to speak up, and didn't really like what she heard, " Hey! Addy...are you sure you're okay?...Come on a spar will do you good, and me as well" Cecilia said as she looked on at Adrian.

She waited a moment before moving in and wrapping her arms around her friend, "IF! something is bothering you Addy, then you don't have to tell me, just know that I am here for you when you want to, and trust me, a spar is good for letting things out" Cecilia said as she held Adrian tight.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum