Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Rudo-nomics 101

2 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Rudo-nomics 101 - Page 13 Empty Re: Rudo-nomics 101

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:07 pm

"I'm fine, it's... yeah I want the gift, but I don't know what it is yet... so... okay. I promise that I wont cheat in whatever my next match is." The cosplayer said eventually. "And don't put yourself down to make me feel better... it's not like I'm teasing you about that match at all and you are kinda better than me at wrestling, you just took me a bit lightly when I wasn't in the right mindset and I got kinda better before you got serious." She said somewhat defensively...

"Is it a car? A car would be awesome but since I can't drive it would kinda suck..." She guessed

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:20 pm

Cecilia didn't really know much of what to say, but she decided to just speak from her heart, the heart that her friendship with Adrian had been saved from a dark abyss, " Addy! Listen to me now okay, Listen closely, When you are sad like you have been today, you won't ever win matches, not in a million years, It's okay to feel bad once in a while, but never give up on yourself, and I am not putting myself down.....not that much anyway, you're good! and so far you're the only person I have lost against the I didn't feel bad about" Cecilia said as she didn't smile, her face was serious.

" Listen, I might have gone easy on you in the beginning, but that was because you weren't taking things seriously and you won, don't put yourself down by calling me better, even if it is true or not, you won, and you did it fare and square, also almost broke my arms" Cecilia said before she decided to move her hand up and flick Adrian on the forehead with her finger.

" You are awesome, just like me and Beck's, remember that, I wouldn't trust you as much as I do if you weren't" Cecilia said before she gave Adrian a light hug, and then turned around and began to walk away.

" Oh you will see WHEN you win fair and square!" Cecilia said as she began to walk, " Come on, I'll give you a ride to the penthouse okay?" Cecilia said as she began to walk out.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:37 pm

Adrian just listened to what Cecilia had to say, and what she said... made a lot of sense. If she was going to keep beating herself up about stuff like this than her opponents would have to and she'd struggle to get a bit of offense in, like she did today. "You trust me?" She asked before Cecilia hugged her, warmly smiling "Okay! I'll make sure I deserve that trust, and I'll start by kicking the ass of whoever has the big idea to challenge me for my spot! Sound okay?"

"Yeah... gotta get started on the pillow fort. Did I tell you I'll totally be making a pillow fort?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:42 pm

"Great! and now you haven't, just make sure to put the pillows back when you are done okay?" Cecilia said as she walked slowly away.

"Oh and You will love the present I guarantee it!" Cecilia said with a smile as she then walked off with Adrian out to the parking lot and to her car, today she decided to go for the [url=http://wallpaperstock.net/gallardo-black_wallpapers_3999_1024x768.jpg:5lfsmkrp]Black Lambo Gallardo[/url:5lfsmkrp]

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:47 pm

Adrian's jaw dropped when she saw the supercar that Cecilia was walking towards, looking between her friend and the car before asking the biggest question on her mind before they left. "How rich are you?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:59 pm

Cecilia blushed a little as Adrian asked her that question, "it's...family money okay! all of the Northman's have it, me and my siblings, comes from our parents, get get money when we accomplish something, doesn't matter what, as long as it's something, and then our trust fonds and stuff, couple that with working and stuff as a wrestler and then you get quite a bit of money okay!" Cecilia said as she got into the car with Adrian.

And began to drive of to the penthouse, otherwise knows as Avenger's HQ now.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum