Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Rudo-nomics 101

2 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Rudo-nomics 101 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rudo-nomics 101

Post by kerflubble Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:22 pm

"R-right, other stuff." Adrian said, dusting herself off. "Well you've probably had loads of matches, so there has to be at least some people who have you know..." Adrian went quiet, the next batch of holds being her least favourite, she wasn't the one being put in them so it was fine. She could remain calm. "...choke you out over the ropes."

"You can use any one of the ropes for this, if you'r trying to use the top one: which is good because if you pull down then let go they go flying back, it's best to use a cravat. You do know what a Cravat hold is right?" She asked "Just checking! I mean maybe it's called something different in Sweden, but it's the position where you know, you're going to snapmare someone only you just hold on in a headlock? You do that but pull their throat over the top rope to... increase pressure." the cheating instructor cosplayer said with a shudder. She hated chokeholds.

"The middle rope: you bend them over then put pressure on the back, and the bottom one: you just pull them over and step on them. Simple right?" She said quickly, trying to change the subject "But if you're working on a limb you can hook either the back of the elbow or knee over any of the ropes and pull, it's much easier to do then get them in a proper submission and hurts a lot to so... that's it for rope moves. Now for strategic exits and entrances."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:48 pm

Cecilia took in every word that Adrian said, surprised as hell when she went quite and seemed a little of when she was talking about choke holds, she wondered what was up, and what was bothering Adrian, but she kept talking about the ropes, there wasn't much that Cecilia could do other than listen, to this valuable lesson, she didn't think she would resort to many moves that involved choking and opponent with the ropes though.

"Yeah I know what a Cravat it!!!" Cecilia shouted out teasingly at Adrian, before she put out her tongue to the girl, " Well Adrian...I mean I used submission moves sure...and I guess I am kinda good with them...but you know I kinda throw my opponents around a bit more...and such...you know slams and suplexes, I could use the ropes to help me out with those kind of moves sometime right?" Cecilia asked Adrian, wondering if she was wrong, or if Adrian had just forgotten about it because she don't slam people around that much.

Cecilia didn't know what Adrian was up to, and when she shuddered she just had to ask what was up, " Addy...what's wrong?" Cecilia said with real concern in her voice for her friend, she wanted Adrian to feel like she was there for her, like Adrian had been quite a few times for the Golden Queen.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:55 pm

"Nothing! Nothing!" Adrian insisted. "I mean I suppose you could sort of throw them so they hit the ropes upside down or use the top rope to help spring someone off for a suplex and I mean if you're one side and the other one is the other you can suplex them out and I mean..." She stumbled over her own words. Before sliding out under the bottom rope, both to give her some space to regain her composure and continue the lecture.

"Okay, say we're in a match against each other... again. What do you do in this situation?" The cosplayer asked, a bit of confidence back in her voice.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:38 pm

Cecilia looked on at Adrian was definitely not 100% okay, but she seemed okay enough to talk and talk like a wrestling instructor, there was no point in pushing Adrian to try and open up to Cecilia and try to be there for her like she had been there for Cecilia, if she forced it then it would have no meaning, but still it was hard. " Are you sure?...Adrian..." Cecilia didn't really know what to say to her, but she had to say something "..I've gone through some stuff...I mean you've seen me when I am at my best...and when I am at my worst...if you ever need to talk about something...I will be here for you" Cecilia's improvised words came out rather well.

"Yeah...I supposed I could that sometimes" Cecilia said as she scratched the back of her head, and let out a rather...strange little laughter, but then Adrian slid out of the ring, "Ehmm what?" Cecilia didn't know what she was doing until Adrian started speaking again.

"Well I've got a few options right?....I mean I could jump down by spring boarding of the ropes....but I am not to comfortable with that....so I might just slide out and try to attack you right away.....or I could just keep you out there till the ring out count is done....right?" once again she was little confused if she actually had gotten the right answer and if she had figured out how to do this.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:33 pm

"Anyway..." Adrian continued, ignoring Cecilia's question as she tried to put most of that match out of her mind, her throat tingiling at the memory.

"Well you could wait, but then I'd just get a breather. Most people roll out of the ring if things aren't going their way so... you don't really want to give them chance to recover." Adrian tried to explain "but if you just start chasing me, I could slide back into the ring then catch you when you slide back in with a stomp while you're down. You could leap onto me but the problem with that is if you miss it's painful. Very painful, trust me." She said rubbing her back.

"So what do you do? Don't give them the chance. If they're trying to get outside, make it so they can't come straight back in then go out. Throw them over, punch them down. Heck you could even use the ropes, but if you've gotta... feint what you're doing. If you go for a dive but stop short they'll have scattered to dodge and wasted recovery time, or they could slide in to try and get in the better position. The trick here is to make them come to you if there's no real control."

"But all that stuff is all legal right? So how does it help me cheat? Well... it helps the timing of cheap tricks. If you go straight for an eye poke or low blow then it can be blocked, fake a punch then go below the belt it'll work a lot more. The trick to pulling a lot of these things off consistently is miss-direction."
Adrian concluded, hoping that the lessons were making some sense than just her rambling on. "But if you're the one on the outside then if you'll follow me to the ring post here..." She said, jogging to one of the corners "...you can sweep out their legs and crotch them on the post. Or just sweep them down and pull them out if they're close enough. Both work and both hurt. Although from the ring post you can do something really awesome that totally wrecks their legs."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:59 pm

Cecilia frowned a little as she was ignored by Adrian, curses....all she wanted to do was try and be there for her, but...maybe she was wrong...maybe nothing was wrong with Adrian, although she was acting strange, but could she really sat that...she hadn't know the girl for all that long, a month perhaps, but still she thought of her as a very close friend.

Still Adrian continued with her lesson, right now it was mostly just things that everyone would know, and not really cheating or anything like that, so it wasn't anything that Cecilia really needed to hear, but when Adrian began to jog over to the ring post, Cecilia casually strolled after inside the ring, rolling her eyes a little, as she just didn't care as much anymore, that was until Adrian began to talk about using the ring post for a few things.

A lot of painful images showed up off how one could really use the ring posts to make some serious damage, " So...that it for outside?...got anymore cheating tricks before we test them out or?" Cecilia asked with a little friendly smile on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:39 pm

"Test them out?" Adrian said worryingly "Uh... how we going to do that I mean your not going to do all those mean things to me, right?" She asked, looking up with puppy dog eyes.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:00 am

"No no...I mean...I need to practice these things....but no..." Cecilia said as she looked on at Adrian and felt pretty bad about it, "Ehmm...anyways....got any other tricks?...I mean other than rope tricks and such you know...I mean the interesting stuff" Cecilia said almost giddy, hoping that Adrian would figure out what she meant.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:12 am

"Interesting Stuff?" Adrian asked with a bit of confusion as she slid back into the ring, realization dawning on her. "Ohh... I'll go get the special stuff!" She said quickly, rolling back out to root through her back, pulling out a small treasure chest and key.

"Could you hold it while I open it, please?" She asked as she gave the chest to Cecilia, turning the key in the lock to reveal her most infamous trick. Tons and tons of poison mist capsules in a rainbow of colours. "This the stuff?" She asked, popping a capsule in her mouth before turning and spraying the mist into the air for Cecilia to see.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:50 am

Cecilia's eyes widened when she saw Adrian move out and towards her back pack, taking out that chest, she held in anticipation as she could only wait and watch, and hold onto the chest when Adrian gave it to her, as she opened the box, Cecilia's face shot up in stunned amazement, as she saw Adrian's array of capsules, in all the colors of a rainbow.

Cecilia nodded her head and smile, "Oh Yeah!" she said in response, as she saw Adrian pop a capsule and spraying it out into the air, "That's what I meant!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum