Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Rudo-nomics 101

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Rudo-nomics 101 Empty Rudo-nomics 101

Post by kerflubble Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:15 pm

Rudo-nomics 101 AViHb.jpg
It had been a few days since the open bar party for all of AFW to enjoy, although there weren't that many people around, and the booze was kinda bad, but anyway.

It had been a few days since then when Adrian was about to make good on the request her friend Cecilia Northman had made. In preparation for the war with Sarah Gatt, she was going to turn the somewhat honorable Swede who only fought dirty when her opponent did into a 100% cheating bitch like herself. With a new costume and a new hairstyle, she led Cecilia into the gym for practice as she jumped in to the practice ring over the top rope and waited for her student.

"Okay, Cecilia: ready to learn how to cheat like a pro?" She asked, testing the ropes for durability.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Rudo-nomics 101 Empty Re: Rudo-nomics 101

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:12 pm

Rudo-nomics 101 601395-WFXXU40.jpeg

Cecilia remembered little of what happened when they were out partying, she knows that she acted like an ass, but also that she fixed it, then something about hugging some people, and then.......blank, she must have gotten wasted after that happened, wait...did she hug Heather.....oh crap....that isn't going to be easy to live down.....anyways, today she was in the gym, her gym clothes all sweaty and dirty so she had just put on her wrestling attire, she rolled her shoulders a little, before she let out a yawn, looking at Adrian as she was going to teach her how to cheat..

She was always the second one to deal out that cruel type of punishment, like the one she was given in her match with Sarah....something inside of her just screamed that if Sarah hadn't been such a cheating bitch then Cecilia would have taken her down no doubt.....still there was no way of changing Sarah from Cheating , so Cecilia would have to turn into a cheater, and she knew just the person to show her how, Adrian, Adrian could be called famous for her amazing cheating skills.

Cecilia stood in the center the ring, watching Adrian check on the ropes, "Yeah....I mean that's why we are here right?" Cecilia said, she wasn't very sure about all this cheating thing.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:23 pm

"Good!" Adrian said with a smile as she turned to face Cecilia, not taking much notice of The Golden Queen's lack of enthusiasm. "Okay first thing you need to know about cheating before I start teaching you how to cheat. The thing is, cheating itself isn't really that cruel, you can do a lot worse things using the rules to the letter and not the spirit if that makes any sense."

"Not cheating doesn't make people not a bitch, just as cheating doesn't make people bitches. I cheat a lot, I'm not that much of a bitch, am I?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:26 pm

Cecilia listened to Adrian's words, but there wasn't much joy to hear them, Cecilia didn't care to much about being seen as a bitch, to her what mattered was that she managed to beat her opponents and show herself as better than them, and she didn't think that could be achieved by cheating, "I have no idea what you are talking about Adrian...worse things using the rules?...what do you mean" Cecilia said slightly confused by what Adrian was talking about.

"SO...I don't turn into a bitch if I am cheating....you?...ehmmm...no not really?" Cecilia said after giving it a second to think about it, nah Adrian wasn't a bitch not at all, not to Cecilia anyways.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:38 pm

"What I mean is, people can punch you until your face is jelly, rape you in the middle of the ring, knock you out then rape you then knock you out again and here it's all legal." Adrian explained to her student, combat pragmatism was something of her speciality and she did feel that while a lot of people hated it she could be doing a hell of a lot worse to them "Whereas when cheating you can just put feet on the ropes to get leverage in a pin and that's it. No gross or disgusting stuff needed."

"See? Great, now we know cheating's not the worst thing to do, you need to learn what winning by cheating proves." the cosplayer said leading Cecilia to the ropes "And I don't mean just low blows and eye pokes, those may be cheating slightly but they're more about fighting dirty than anything else, which is something different. The whole point of cheating is to win, duh, if cheating doesn't get you closer to a goal, you're doing it wrong."

"So what does it prove when you win because you took shortcuts with a goal in mind instead of just to be a bitch for the hell of it? It proves you're smarter. It says I can out think you because most cheats are things people don't think of because it'd get them DQ'd or they're just stupid. Cheat smartly and you'll rack up a ton of wins and all your opponent's will be able to do is whine, but hey all's fair in love and war, right? Now let's start with the basics, how to use the ropes."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:38 pm

Cecilia didn't feel so good, being patronized by Adrian felt weird, she was kind of sitting on high horse because she knew how to cheat, and it felt weird to Cecilia, well it still felt weird to hear Adrian talk like this, and not just be usual random craziness, still it was kind of amusing, and interesting to hear what she had to say, her views were quite reasonable and it was quite understandable, "But...wait...you poked my eyes in our match..." Cecilia said slightly confused what Adrian were talking about now.

Still she had agreed to this, and she had decided that there was no point in just letting the opponent start out with the cheating, instead of fighting dirty from the start, and do a few cheating moves and such, it might work so why not, Cecilia had an open mind, to most of the things in life, maybe cheating would pay way for her, better than fighting fair did.

"So we start with the ropes?" Cecilia asked as she was lead to the ropes, wondering what Adrian was going to show her, she knew that you could use the ropes for a lot, Emily had puller her down and slammed her troth against the ropes in their match, which was not a very nice feeling, Cecilia grabbed onto the ropes and checked if they were tight and sturdy, they were, almost more so than the official ring, " SO what do we start with..when it comes to the ropes."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:49 pm

Cecilia's statement stumped Adrian. She had poked her in the eye during their match without provocation "...that was towards a g-goal." She said nervously "Y-you didn't have many weaknesses in you guard so I had to find one, plus I wasn't feeling alright in that match okay!" The cosplayer snapped, before seeming to calm down and go back into instructor mode. It felt good to be the one in charge for once instead of being pulled from one situation to the next.

"Okay, the first rule about cheating is use the rules against your opponent. Notice that the refs here in AFW are a lot more lax than usual, they don't wanna DQ people unless it really gets out of hand like weapons and interference, and even then some of them are too scared to call for the bell. So anyway, the ropes, in a normal match you've got someone in a submission and they get to the ropes, what do you do?"
She asked, settling into her previous mood of somewhat happiness without the normal hyperactivity.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:16 pm

Cecilia was a bit taken a back by Adrian getting a bit bit worked up when she brought up the eye poking that she preformed in their match, " Relax Adrian....I'm not holding any grudge over that....and it did work for you....at least for a time...until I poked back " Cecilia said before she let out a giggle, that was the Adrian she knew and loved to hang around, the quirky, crazy little girl that was just tons of fun.

Adrian's words were true, most ref's in AFW were complete pussies, never calling for the bell, everything was allowed it seemed, weapons was a bit of a stretch and interference might be something they call for a DQ, but most of the time that didn't seem to matter, she wondered if AFW could use some better security or something, maybe that would help to keep the wrestlers in check.

"Awwh"
Cecilia let out quietly when Adrian went back to instructor mode, and began to lecture her about what to do when you've got someone in a submission hold and they grab onto the ropes, " Well...wait until the ref tells you to let got...no wait" Cecilia let out as she remembered that this was all bout cheating now, "you let go after the 5 count?" Cecilia asked with a bit of confusion in her voice, not sure if that was the right answer or not.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:35 pm

"Right! You've got to the count of five before you have to let go, and since the refs are so weak, that 5 count can last up to 15 seconds. And since most people think that the ropes are a safe haven, you wrench the hold on harder, they're concentrating on getting to the ropes and hold on you need to make that time count. It doesn't matter if it tires you out fast, your letting go anyway so go all out."

"Kay, next thing is going to make sure that you know how tense and how strong the ropes are. This is good in general so when bouncing off them it's not like slamming your back against solid bars. Strong and taught things you want to drop people on, if they're a bit more flexible try tying someone up in them, the best way to do that is to pull the top and middle rope."
The cosplaying instructor said, trying to move the ropes in to position. Too bad these ring ropes were a lot tighter than normal, making it hard for Adrian to move them "Is to pull down the top rope and pull up the middle..." she growled through grit teeth.

"Ugh!" The cosplayer grunted, almost flying back from the ropes as they sprung back into position "You know what, I don't really need to show exactly how hard, but if possible make them fall so their arms are trapped between the top and middle ropes trying to return into position. That way they're trapped and you can do whatever as long as you can block or avoid kicks." She said, moving away from the ropes, trying to pretend that she hadn't embarrassed herself

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:05 pm

Cecilia listened intently at Adrian's words of wisdom about how to cheat like a dirty scoundrel were explained, she did have to agree that most of it made sense, trapping your opponent up in the ropes, pulling back as hard as you could on you opponents, if you're going to let go of the hold anyways, so why not, most of it seemed very logical and well thought out, most ref's she had met, didn't care to much about the rope break rules, or they were just to scared to do anything about them.

She did have to admit that Adrian was giving her some rather helpful advice, and really giving her a lot of insight, about things that she had never even thought about before, and all of it made perfect sense to her, remembering back to her match with Sarah, she had taken advantage of several of the things Adrian was saying about the ropes, and she kinda wished she had asked for Adrian's and Rebecca's help a lot sooner, she was steadily getting better, more physical thanks to her spars with Rebecca, and now it seemed like she was about to get better in the regard of cheating, thanks to Adrian.

Cecilia began to laugh a little as Adrian tried to do her thing with the ropes, Cecilia really couldn't help it, it was just to much fun, "Want some help with that Addy?" Cecilia said kindly, "Anyways...the ropes have quite a lot of uses...got anything else that can be taken advantage of with the ropes or was that it?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum