by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Serpentine Friend?

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A Serpentine Friend? - Page 5 Empty Re: A Serpentine Friend?

Post by d_ultsch Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:57 am

"Well most of my mini's love me" Tannis said still thinking about the one that would try to cause her harm "And i don't remeber her name just that she was blonde and mean" Tannis said as she actually couldn't recall Josey's name. "And even if i did i don't know if i should tell you. I don't want you to get hurt as well" Tannis said not wanting her new "Friend" to get hurt on her account.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:26 am

"Most?" Liana asked in slight confusion, there was a lot she wanted to know about these minis, but what reason did she have to pry, Tannis was a sweat girl and cute girl, if not a little crazy, she liked Liana's snakes, and they liked her, Lucifer had really taken a liking to her and Liana had to admit that she was warming up to the girl, she was quite interesting.

"Don't worry, If it came down to it I would most likely kick her ass, trust me! I'm pretty good" Liana said with a little smile, really starting to wonder what kind of monster girl she was talking about, " Trust me! I'll keep her away from you...if I don't Luci would most likely strangle me in my sleep." Liana said jokingly, but she meant the first part, the one about protecting Tannis.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:50 am

"I'm sure he wouldn't do that to you" Tannis said looking over her shoulder to see Lucifer there "Hes such a nice snake" Tannis then smiled when Liana said she would keep the mean woman away from her "It means alot to me to hear you say things like that" Tannis said breaking her hug with Liana "But i don't want you to get hurt becuase of me"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:17 pm

"Oh there is a reason why I named him Lucifer" Liana joke a little, "Sure he is nice....but he is a sssnake" Liana said joking a little with Tannis, feeling like this girl was pretty nice, and it could be good to have a friend around her, seeing as this was a big place and having a friend was always nice, "Hey don't worry, she won't touch you, you are under my protection now" Liana said with a little smiled to Tannis.

"Ah come on! don't put me down before you seen me in action Tannis! " Liana said as she was slightly offended by Tannis thinking she would get hurt if she went up against this girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:18 pm

Tannis heard the offense in Liana's voice and she quickly tried to make up for it "Wait i didn't mean to make fun of you" Tannis said looking at Liana "Its just that i don't think i'm worth getting hurt over" Even with all Liana was doing for Tannis, Tannis's selfesteem was still pretty much zero especially after her few hours in the box.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:50 am

Liana put a her hand under Tannis chin and puller her head up a little, " Hey...What you talking about?...not worthy!...come one don't think like that, you're worth plenty, and enough for me to kick some dumb bitches ass, okay" Liana said as sher watched her snakes all being friendly towards Tannis, this girl was more fun that The Serpent had thought from the beginning, and the fact that she did kinda like her snakes made things a lot better.

"If you don't want to lie down and rest....than maybe we should..do something?" Liana said a bit confused and unsure of what she was going to do.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:54 am

Tannis didn't know what to do exactly when Liana asked her the question "What do you mean do something?" Tannis said hoping that this girl was nothing like some of the people she heard rumors about in the AFW. "Um we could read a book or watch some anime" Tannis said trying to suggest some of the things she liked to do "But, um we don't have to if you don't want to"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:49 pm

Liana shook her head a little, as she looked down at Tannis, "Well...honestly don't know...I mean I haven't really had many people over....ehmm anything you want to do then or?" Liana said as she stood up and smiled at the girl, offering her a hand to help her up from the bed.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:57 pm

"Um well mabye we could play cards" Tannis said thinking back to her days in the hospital when she used to play solitare for hours on end to keep her mind distracted "Or mabye we could just watch TV" Tannis said trying to think of something. Tannis then looked at the snakes and tried to think of something "Um actually i think i ould use a shower" Tannis said as her body was stil lsore and beat up from her fight "But i don't think i could stand up in the shower by myself right now"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:17 pm

"Well...we can play cards....and we can watch TV" Liana said as she looked over at the girl, she had forgotten a about Tannis being in a match for a second, as she looked at the girl when she mentioned the shower, "Well I can ....help you I guess." Liana said as she moved in to lift Tannis up and carry her over to the bathroom, " You mind putting Luci and Ozzy on the bed" Liana said before she stared to carry he off.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next