by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Louise's justice: whipped cream punishment (complete)

2 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Louise's justice: whipped cream punishment (complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Louise's justice match: whipped cream punishment

Post by wrestleryu Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:39 pm

Nico had no chances against the powerful butt-bumping of Louise.

Soon the boy had been tamed and stunned in such a tauntingly way, his face jostled and rolled along with the sexy and crushing movements of her hips.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Louise's justice: whipped cream punishment (complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Louise's justice match: whipped cream punishment

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:29 pm

quickly, Louise would raise her hands as a sign of her obvious victory. The boy Nico, can not seem to break free or resist to Louise. Louise then gets up and begins to rotate around the body of Nico. She takes her time, leaving Nico recover a bit. After this short pause, Louise sits next to Nico, and she starts to tickle him with a big smile on her face. strange way to fight, but the best way that Louise find to wake up the little Italian

_ So Nico, you give up? tickle tickle ...

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:30 pm

Nico's cream-stained chest heaved up and down as he took some needed breathing, while Louise stood over him teasing the embarassed prisoner with her seductive dance.

"OOff... hahahhahaha... n-nonono please... i give i give..!!!", Nico squirmed and laughed helplessly under the playful tickle torture of Louise as she sat onto his small frame preventing the boy from escaping.
At this point this Nico was not even a match for Louise, not more than a little child would be a match for his playful mommy.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:00 pm

_ Hum ... you give up ... it bothers you that much my little tickle Nico. But I only just beginning to amuse myself ... humph ... you're not funny Nico. I sulk in my corner, so ...

and Louise continue to have fun at the expense of Nico, with a look angry and upset she starts to lie down "innocently" on Nico, even though she knows that her soft pillows would be at the same level as the head of nico. If she can, she stuffs the head of the small pervert deep into her cleavage, ready for an other embarassing position.

_ You know Nico, you're not a wrestler or a fighter, you're just a kid, and a naughty kid in the Afw, so I have to punish you, that all... but you know, I find that you're cute, so if you want to have some private sessions, just tell me, I can teach you how to fight... or how to have sex...

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:49 pm

"H-Hey wait... i'm not a kidmmffffff...!" Kind of awakened by Louise's tickling, Nico was trying to fight back, not wanting to be treated like a little baby... but he seemed not to have many chances: His squirmings were made uneffective by the whipped cream, so that Louise could enjoy his hopeless struggles underneath her sexy body while.

The large, warm pillows of Louise's breasts engulfed his head so that she could enjoy his muffled protests and his cute wrigglings in search of air: in those conditions, Louise could enjoy even more the feel of Nico's baby face trapped in the depths of her cleavage, and would probably not let him go that easily.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:41 pm

_ Ah well ... So like this ... you're not a kid ... well, proves it boy !

Louise did not even have time to really start her breastsmother, the whining voice of Nico , protesting, it's just too funny ... while "mom" Louise have to teach to his son, who's the boss here. Louise then tries to get up, taking care to pummel the head of Nico with her heavy melons. If she gets there, she wait with her hands on hips, and wait Nico standing.

_ So come on boy,

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:17 pm

The taunting pummeling of Louise's heavy melons leaves poor Nico all dazed, having him stagger like a drunk as he stands up.

"Unghhh... h-here i come..", he would say with a blush, trying to go for a spear even in his weakened conditions.
Though, the cream surface will betray Nico, having his feet slip so that he ends face first into her lap with his failed power-move.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:51 pm

_ Pppfff ... good, it does not matter, Nico ... I saw nothing, then starts again for your mother..., go Nico .... meanwhile you have to realize that it's dangerous, so learn this ...

Louise sighed a little when Nico fell at her feet. In fact, she enjoys all of this, the efforts of Nico, are so cute, but so useless. then Louise tries to pick up Nico by his hair, and begins to soften his stomach through a small series of punch, before putting him in a tight bearhug.

_ So Nico, you want to try again?

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:23 pm

Nico was effortlessly picked up into a bearhug by Louise, his feet dangling over the floor as he was crushed against her glistening melons.

"Unghhhh.... t-too...tight....", he groaned breathlessly.The sweet cream covering their skins would make the rubbing of their bodies very sensuous and pleasurable for Louise, but Nico was not in conditions to enjoy it, crushed and squeezed by the strong arms of Louise.

His small hands would try to break the constricting hug but, after a short struggling and arching his back in pain, soon poor Nico started to get dizzy from lack of air, really looking like he was about to lean onto her bosoms and take a little nap... which was a very degradating situation. "nhhh.... t-tired.....", he groaned very meekly as his cutely stubborn resistence was slowing down noticeably.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:00 pm

_ Oh no! you told me, you were not a kid Nico, then shows me, and always stops to try to sleep, the big boys are not sleeping so much.

the boy is emptying out from the strong arms of Louise. Nico seems to take a nap, then Louise released him, and begins to beat up Nico's face with her large and heavy bag of milks, just move her body to embarassing and weaken the small italian.

_ So Nico, you are a man or a baby?

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Louise's justice: whipped cream punishment (complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Louise's justice: whipped cream punishment (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next