by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lisa and Natalia, aftermatch

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lisa and Natalia, aftermatch - Page 3 Empty Re: Lisa and Natalia, aftermatch

Post by Kitten Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:37 pm

"You are mine, Lisa-chan..." Natalia said between loud moans, battling Lisa like this and the way the redhead tried to resist were turning on The Dream so much that she was having a hard time controlling herself. Pussy to pussy had always been like a double-edged sword for Natalia; she was extremely good at it, but also extremely vulnerable, and the clit fencing was really pushing her close to an orgasm.

Still, Natalia didn't backed down, she wanted to overcome Lisa and fuck the CardShark into submission. "You can say whatever you want, but your body is already surrendering..." the blue-eyed cutie teased as she began to make her clit dance around Lisa's own budn humping the CardShark with merciless lust.

Lisa and Natalia, aftermatch - Page 3 6u0iRWY
Lisa and Natalia, aftermatch - Page 3 QiougD6Lisa and Natalia, aftermatch - Page 3 TTlOMaFLisa and Natalia, aftermatch - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Lisa and Natalia, aftermatch - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:42 am

Lisa didn't know how much longer she could hold on against Natalia's ruthless humping "No i will not surrender to you" Lisa said again but in truth she was loving the way Natalia was dominating her and after a few more clit jabs Lisa erupted in an explosive orgasm. Lisa's orgasm sent shivers down her body as she moaned out loud unable to control herself as her hips began to hump back into Natalia on there own making Lisa's orgasm last longer than she would have liked.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:27 pm

Feeling that Lisa was so close to losing it, Natalia increased the rhythm of her humping determined to break Lisa's resistance no matter the cost.

"Yessssssh!" Natalia moaned, celebreating as she felt her victims body humping back, The CradShark resistance
shattering with an explosive and delicious orgasm. Natalia reduced her speed but didn't stopped, pressing her clit like a bully pinning Lisa's clit, trying to make the redhead orgasm last for as long as possible to really drain The CardShark of any strength or will she may have left.

Yet the price The Dream had to pay for this exquisite victory was very high; despite her attempts to contain herself she soon realized there was no way back, she was going to cum too. "Fuck!" The Dream cursed as she bit her lowerlip, grimacing cutely as she did one last useless attempt to hold her climax back.

"AaAaaaaaaaaaaahh....Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Natalia moaned as she too lose control on top of Lisa, cumming really hard, her pussy gushing and squirting against Lisa's own sex as the orgasm rocked her body.

Lisa and Natalia, aftermatch - Page 3 QiougD6Lisa and Natalia, aftermatch - Page 3 TTlOMaFLisa and Natalia, aftermatch - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Lisa and Natalia, aftermatch - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:33 am

Lisa couldn't believe her orgasm was lasting this long and that it was this intense. Lisa couldn't stop moaning and as she felt Natalia cumming as well he orgasm grew even more intense as her body continued to hump against her dominating captor. After about a half a minute of orgasm Lisa finally began to calm down, although she couldn't stop panting as her energy was pretty much gone after such an intense orgasm but she couldn't help but taunt Natalia "Ha is that all you got? I made you orgasm without even trying and you had to try your hardest to make me orgasm. Mabye your not so tough after all" Lisa said with a laugh.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:53 pm

Natalia remained laying on top of Lisa for a handful of minutes, panting heavy and purring in delight. It had been one truly awesome orgasm. But as pleased as she may be, there was still the issue of Lisa defiance, something The Dream was not willing to tolerate. She was determined to make The CardShark her bitch.

"Very well, sexy Lisa." Natalia said looking into Lisa's eyes as she began to slowly get up. "You asked for this..." the blue-eyed cutie added with a mischiveous grin.

Natalia nude and soaked body dissappeared from the showers for a couple of minutes, but Lisa could still hear her giggling not far from there. And then she returned to stand above Lisa with a wide evil yet cute grin in her lovely lips, her hands on her hips, pushing the hips to the side and forward to strike a pose and to make the red strap on dildo that was secured around them even more visible.

"You asked for this..."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:18 am

Lisa was laying exhausted but defiant on the shower floor refusing to give up completely yo Natalia but she did have to wonder what the gorgeous girl was leaving her to go do. Now when Natalia reentered the showers Lisa stared defiantly at the girls eyes until they suddenly traveled down to her dominators crotch "No what are you going to do with that?" Lisa said as she began to crawl backwards on the shower floor trying to escape from Natalia but all Lisa did was crawl back into a corner and as her back hit the wall she yelped in surprise before looking at Natalia with pleading eyes "Please not that"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:00 am

Natalia giggled as she kneeled in front of Lisa, trapping her against the corner as she got back under the hot water of the shower. "Awwwww.... What is the matter, Lisa-chan?... Does my toy scares you?" The Dream teased as she approached Lisa very very slowly.

"Don't worry...trust me... You are going to love it!" Natalia would say with a soft seductive voice as she reached for Lisa's legs, trying to grab the ankles and pull the CardShark closer to her.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:29 am

"You keep that away from me" Lisa said as she continued to push her self against the wall "Don't you dare put that in me" Lisa said with fear in her eyes but fefiance in her voice "And no i will not like it" Lisa said to afraid to move at the moment.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:51 pm

Natalia was not going to accept any excuses. "Well... You should have thought that BEFORE you tried to cheat on me at cards...". The Dream pulled hard on Lisa's legs and then pounced on the CardShark trying to straddle Lisa's tummy and trap her hands by the wrist to pin her. "I won... That makes you mine..." Natalia explained asamatteroffactly as she tried to slap her strap-on on Lisa's tits to tease her.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:18 am

Lisa found it was rather hard to resist being pulled on wet tile and soon she was pinned beneath Natalia yet again. "Get off me" Lisa said trying to wiggle free but as Natalia's strap-on smacked against her lovely breasts, Lisa couldn't help but blush and her struggles seemed to die down a bit as she began to get turned on "I am not yours, I will not be broken by you" Lisa said galring at Natalia defiantly but she knew that soon Natalia was going to rape her and rape her good.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next