by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[Misfortunate Encounter?] For Bluemouse

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[Misfortunate Encounter?] For Bluemouse - Page 3 Empty Re: [Misfortunate Encounter?] For Bluemouse

Post by Cirno Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:47 am

Karina seemed unphased to the taunts Taylor tried to get her with. Had she used the word father towards her, she would have had a better chance. Still, it seemed she actually struck a cord against Taylor and that alone made Karina figure out that this girl was actually what she expected she would be. Perhaps she should double her efforts.

She turned back to Taylor and started to make her way towards her, slow steps towards the girl while the guitar remained over her shoulder, eyes were kept upon Taylor's face. " I wasn't trying to kill you, never was but I guess you're still insecure on that. However, if you want to be another Sarah Gatt groupie I would be glad to show you the error of your ways. "

She didn't seem to halt on her advance, waiting untill she was right infront of Taylor, glaring down at her with murderous intentions but not seeming to attack Taylor, perhaps she was affected with Taylor's talking about her family. " Talk about me? Well you already know my lunatic little sister. I was on my way to train with my other sister, who has a heart of gold untill you decided to trip me. However.. If you want me to kill you that badly.. " Karina's eyes narrowed, fixated solely upon Taylor's own eyes. " I will have no problem to forget about my intentions to befriend you.. And just kill you. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

[Misfortunate Encounter?] For Bluemouse - Page 3 Empty Re: [Misfortunate Encounter?] For Bluemouse

Post by Bluemouse Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:58 pm

Taylor was speechless. Flabbergasted. She looked at Karina like she must've been kidding or the dumbest human being on the earth, and spluttered, trying to find words to match her outrage. "WHAT are you not getting about this!"

She wanted to just go home and forget all about this whole thing, but she couldn't walk away without trying to set the record straight. "Ya know what Sarah Gatt does? What makes her Sarah Gatt? She walks around pretending to be all bad ass, and does horrible things to people. Now look at you, trying your very best to look bad ass, looking like if John Lennon and Yoko were actually rolled into one horrible person, walking around trying to do horrible things to people. What the fuck am I doing that makes Sarah come to mind? Are you really just trying to piss me off, because it worked. Maybe you've got Sarah on the brain because she does what you try to do WAY BETTER than you can do it."

Taylor was breathing more heavily, but she was really trying to keep her temper in check. It was hard, for a long time she'd be sort of ruled by her temper, but she wanted to curb that and she certainly didn't want to totally lose it because this dork in front of her started running her mouth. She stood tall, toe-to-toe with Karina, and looked her straight in the eyes, letting her death threat wash over her. "Oh yeah? How many people have you killed? Anyone I know? Can we just agree that you're full of shit and you have never been sorry for anything you've ever done in your life, and maybe if you ever pull your head out of your ass you can look me up and we'll chat. Sound good, George?"

She meant George Harrison. She doubted that Karina would put that together, though. Didn't matter, it wasn't like it was A-material anyway.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:56 pm

" It's easy what you are doing that resembles her. " She said with a calm tone, despite what Taylor was doing and accomplishing, Karina managed to keep her cool for quite a while, gripping the neck of her guitar just a bit tight as the back of it rested against the back of her head now. She took a step back from Taylor to create stop space between them, letting out a gentle sigh.

" She's the type of person that has no friends and the only people around her are the ones that fear her. You're trying to do that same thing, don't you? Do you even have any friends? How many people have tried to be your friend? "

She then simply brought both arms around her guitar to hold it pressed against her head, her expression becoming rather bored, perhaps she was still lazy and becoming visible now that the tension was fading between them or perhaps because she didn't see Taylor as a threat.

" I'm going to say this one last time.. Taylor. I'm not here to start trouble. When I noticed you, there was only one reason. To ask for forgiveness. As I said, I was misinformed. But now I have another reason. "

She'd then smirk, the thought of doing this was strange but perhaps Akashi was right all along. She never gave others a chance to befriend her and was always violent, perhaps she saw people in a different light now, especially Taylor.

" Maybe we can become friends? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:34 pm

"So..." Taylor began slowly. "What you're saying is that I'm acting like Sarah by having no friends. Except for the ones that are afraid of me. So Akashi is afraid of me. And you're NOT acting like Sarah because you're trying to kill people for fun and she... doesn't? So... let's review.

"First, you and your sister tried to kill me, and if Akashi hadn't punked your sorry ass I'd probably be in a wheelchair or dead or something. You didn't want to talk about whatever happened with your nut-ball sister, you just came for blood. Then I tripped you. Okay, shame on me, whatever. It was pretty funny. Then you start trying to beat me down again, accuse me of being a murderous psycho, and now you want to be friends. I get it."

Taylor shifted her weight to one foot and folded her arms across her chest. She really had no idea what the right thing to do was, or if she even wanted to do it. There was Karina, with her stupid old geezer guitar, fresh off another round of trying to beat the crap out of her... Was she serious? Did Taylor care? Did Karina?

"Okay, let's say we're friends. Then you get mad, would you try to kill me again? Akashi has never done anything to actually try to hurt me. See? Friends don't try to kill friends the second they say or do something they don't like. Know how I know that? Guess. I know I'm pretty tough to deal with..." She lowered her eyes, looking off at the grass away from Karina. "But I also know you're full of shit, and you clearly can't deal with me. I don't like you, okay, as a person I genuinely dislike you and who you are and your family. You don't like me either, and you're so much of a nutjob that you can't keep yourself from coming after me every time we see each other. So, if you were asking if I think it's possible, the answer is no, we can't be friends."

She put one hand on her hip and turned to the side a bit, her attitude coming back. "Now, didn't you have some place to be?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:36 pm

" I would have stopped.. Despite what happened.. I wasn't out to break something.. " Karina sighed, moving back so she could sit on the bench that Taylor had been sitting on not long ago, trying to figure out if she was saying the wrong things or that Taylor was not taking it very well, trying to keep talking while keeping herself in check.

" Look.. I did yell at my sister for this.. It wasn't supposed to.. You know.. Turn out like that.. I wanted to talk to you sooner but what was I going to say? Sorry that I was trying to beat the living daylight out of you? I really.. Really wish you'd understand that I'm trying to show you that I regret it. "

She knew it would be hard to explain heself this way. Heck the only way she could show her true nature was through battle, remembering that battle with Seraphim that changed her ways of thinking, only for.. Other things to take advantage of that.. Now she was trying real hard again to see how it would be without just living in the shade of violence, looking back up with her hand on the side of her head.

" Please just understand that I do want to be friends with you and show you that I am not all those things you're claiming out that I am.. Ugh.. This is so hard.. Look. If it's really hopeless. I'll leave you alone right now and I'll avoid you at all times, alright? "

She knew she had to meet Yuriko but she was already too late and her chances to do this was slim.. But she already had a no, perhaps she could still turn it in a attempt to show this girl she actually meant everything she was saying.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:38 pm

Taylor watched Karina speak like she was the birthing video from health class. She was disgusted, sure, but also somewhat fascinated, and she couldn't bring herself to cut her off. After she was finished, Taylor made a face. She wasn't sure what to say.

"Wow." She said, and repeated it. "Wow. Okay. I believe you. Maybe you do want to be friends with someone. Step one, though, is think about how your new friend feels. Like two seconds ago you told me that you'd 'fergit about yer intenshuns too beefriend 'n jus kill me'. Remember that? It happened, and then you came after me. How badly could you want to be all friendly if you snap that fast? I mean, I've got a short fuse and all, but damn. You're really crazy. Like, really freaking nuts."

Taylor scowled. Why was it that of all the people she'd met, the one who wouldn't let up was this crazy skank? What did she do to deserve this? Why couldn't have been someone normal, someone cool, like... Well, like someone else, preferably someone who had never beaten Taylor to a pulp. Man.

She didn't know what to do. The thought of calling this girl a friend turned her stomach, but on the other hand if she was serious about trying to curb her Gatt-ness, wasn't that Taylor's thing? Curbing Gatt-ness? She hated her for what she'd done, for how she was, she really just wanted a fair rematch so she could stomp her half to death and show her that psycho sadomasochism alone doesn't pay the bills. That Taylor was tough enough and if she wanted someone weaker to beat on she was out of luck.

That just wasn't in the cards, at the moment. There they were, Karina sitting on Taylor's bench, spewing hot loads of crazy in her face. She wished she had Lysol or something to disinfect the bench. It was hers, dammit! Now, what was she going to do? She said the only thing she could think of.

"Alright, dammit, we're friends. You know what friends do, right? First, you get the hell off my bench, then you take a walk. Go away. We're such good friends now that I don't even need to see you, like, ever. Sound good?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:20 pm

" Well. People don't insult others who try to be their friends but I guess you have every right to do so after all that happened. " She moved off the bench like she was pretty much told to, straightening her kimono before she simply shrugged.

" I guess you really don't want to be friends. Ah well, can't say I've tried... I'm sure you're a good kid and all that, Taylor but my patience is pretty lousy. " Maybe was just afraid or something, or just she was a punk her sister made her out to be. It didn't matter anymore to Karina. She brought her guitar by her side and turned to walk to the door instead, she had been pretty late already and this encounter was pretty meaningless in the end.

" I have to go anyway and meet up with my nice little sister. And no, she's not crazy, I guess you could see her as the most kindest and normal person out here in this federation. " As if Karina knew Taylor would spew something insulting, walking past Taylor and waving her free had over her shoulder.

" Good luck with whatever, Taylor. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:00 am

Taylor spluttered. Karina was actually walking away from her? Wasn't that Taylor's next move? She couldn't help but feel like somehow she was the ass. How could that be? It's not like she was going to be all cuddly with the girl who'd given her her second worst beating since coming to Japan.

"Can you blame me?" She said and laughed ironically. "Don't seem so disappointed, man, you can't just expect everything to change because you turned over a new leaf. I don't need anyone who's gonna try to guilt trip me into being friends, okay? I don't need friends who might try to kill me."

Karina was walking away and almost through the door to the Friction building. Taylor yelled after her just before the door closed. "I don't need friends who aren't gonna stick around!"

She stood silently for a moment, trying to process what had just happened. She looked at her bench. Not now, she thought. If this was going to happen every time she tripped someone, man, she just wouldn't trip anyone anymore. That was probably for the best. Maybe it serves her right.

One thing she was happy about is that she'd managed to get through most of a day and an altercation with someone like that without crying. With her last line she had felt tiny little pricks in her eyes, though, but she wasn't crying, not at all. Hopefully she'd get over that whole thing and get a hold of herself. She didn't like being so out of control all the time.

She sighed, picked up her gym bag, and started on the walk home.

Last edited by 1167 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:00 am; edited 2 times in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3