by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[Misfortunate Encounter?] For Bluemouse

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[Misfortunate Encounter?] For Bluemouse - Page 2 Empty Re: [Misfortunate Encounter?] For Bluemouse

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:16 pm

Karina's hands were shaking. She was clinging desperately to whatever control she had not to swing her guitar into this girl's face and tear her body to pieces. It became just too hard to keep herself in check and too easy to take this girl down and show her a thing or two, if this was going to go on any longer, she will have to succumb to the violence.

" ..Look..You.. " The twitching of her right eye was proof enough she had barely any control of what she was going to do beyond this point, she had hoped Taylor would have heeded her words but more and more she was giving those verbal pushes to make Karina cross that line. " I do not.. Want my mistake of trusting my sister... To further damage a situation that could be mended.. "

Karina swallowed for a second, trying to hold the burst of anger within her body and not have it escolate into a fight. " ..You seem.. Like an okay girl.. And you are quite strong... I would like.. To get to know you. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

[Misfortunate Encounter?] For Bluemouse - Page 2 Empty Re: [Misfortunate Encounter?] For Bluemouse

Post by Bluemouse Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:39 pm

"Yeah? Looks like it. Take a walk, killer." Taylor spat. Her laughter ran dry and her face soured. She backed up a couple more steps and sat back down on her bench, giving a tug at the backs of the legs of her shorts as she did. "If you're going to cry or puke or something, do it somewhere else. Go cut yourself in the locker room or go find someone smaller to beat up on, we already found out that you can't take me by yourself, mother fucker."

Honestly, Taylor wasn't looking for a fight. But she wasn't just going to roll over and let this shit slide. That wouldn't do. It seemed like there were a few things she had to set straight, maybe she'd talk to Akashi about how she felt. Not that... Akashi had done anything wrong, but... it felt like she was trying to help too much. Taylor had to do something on her own.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:08 pm

And there went the last barrier that kept Karina from attacking. Taylor had finally breached the trouble area, her eyes narrowed and the instincts within her recalled for that fighting lust she usually displays in matches. However, instead of using her guitar, she simply threw it to the side and away from them, her eyes staring straight down at the seated Taylor.

No more thoughts of holding back were within her any longer, all that mattered was to hurt Taylor and show her why she should have simply accepted Karina's proposal, who lowered herself and moved forward to close the distance between the. Karina lifted her leg up and aimed at Taylor, waiting untill she was close enough before she thrusted out her foot straight towards the girl's chest.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:40 pm

Taylor was at once thrilled and sickened by the inevitability of another fight. She knew Karina was ready to fight before Karina did, and she was ready for her advance.

As Karina's kick came in, Taylor instantly dove to the side and slapped it away. She was on her feet before Karina's foot hit the ground, light on her feet and circling around behind her. She was ready to fight if she had to, but in her mind she'd already won. Here they were, fighting. Beyond that, she didn't have much desire to actually go through all the pain and effort of actually fighting this girl, especially because she was exhausted from her workout and didn't want to get her ass kicked just because she decided to workout before fighting.

"See?" She smirked. "If in five minutes you still want to apologize, and explain what you're apologizing for, mayyyybe I'll take you seriously. Also, you are waay too freaking slow. I could write you a letter about what you're about to do, mail it, and have you read it before you actually do whatever you're going to do. You must have a worse record than I do."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:50 pm

Although Karina missed it, she was still swift to turn around and crouch low to meet Taylor's sight, slowly but surely Karina's beast like behavior was coming forth from it's forced slumber as Karina had tried to make this a peaceful encounter for the both of them.

Even though Taylor was taunting her, not a single amount of anger came from Karina, audable, physically.. Nothing was shown that can render Karina from her focus nor animalistic composure she was holding. However, despite seeming immune for her taunts, the bloodlust within her eyes only gave away how badly she wanted to tear into Taylor.

Once she was ready with a target, she dashed as fast she she could, trying to close the gap between them at the last few feet turn her upper body around so her should would be facing Taylor as it's destination was the girl's chest. However, this was not just a shoulder thrust, with the way Karina was holding her speed and the power packed within it, she was going to do what she does against most opponents who think they are better then her.. Bulldoze them to the ground.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:08 pm

Taylor bounced in front of Karina, maintaining constant movement to one side then the other. She watched Karina in her low stance... did she think Taylor was going to try to take her down? How dumb. Standing like that, there were only a few things someone was planning to do, offensively, and all of them could be dealt with pretty easily in an open area, especially when you had the edge in terms of speed. She had no interest in coming anywhere near the much stronger girl. So she didn't.

Karina burst into her charge, and Taylor quickly skipped several steps to the side, circling around her. At full speed, Karina of course wouldn't just be able to change direction on a dime. Taylor reached out and gave the side of Karina's face a little nudge with the tips of her fingers before bouncing away again, staying well outside of range. Since she didn't really care about trying to beat this girl up, she didn't have any reason to take the risk of coming into Karina's range. She could bullfight her all day, it was pretty good exercise. She always liked working on her footwork.

She stuck her tongue out at Karina. "See what I mean?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:24 pm

In her mind it was another failure but also a lesson how to attack.. While it was an open area, Taylor was not running too far away. The girl was risky and taunted her along the way, her own hand brushed along the side of her head that Taylor nudged against, which did spark irritation out of Karina but not enough to mindlessly charge at her.

Perhaps she should take more note that this wasn't a ring, this wasn't a match between them and it seemed Taylor was only going to taunt her, not attack her.. Still, she knew how to attack Taylor.. Well, hope to hit her. Once again she rushed from a crouched position, again looking like she was going full frontal against her opponent and making it look like she only went for one direction.

However.. Once she was close enough, she stomped down on one leg and extended the other to the side, forcing herself to twist on one leg so she could do a full rotationed spin kick once she was close enough to Taylor, trying to hit her from a much wider, all around range if she went either left or right.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:28 am

Taylor moved back and kept pace with Karina while she charged at her again. Karina set her foot to throw her kick, and Taylor kept moving back, though the reach of the kick made her lean back a little to avoid it. She skipped back until she was about ten feet (3 meters) away, and set her feet wide apart and put her hands on her hips, with her hips cocked at a jaunty angle.

"Oh, my, you really want this bad, don't you. Look at you, trying to apologize for beating my ass and here you are not five minutes into this conversation throwing the kitchen sink at my trying to do it again."

Taylor laughed, not light hearted, and noticed the attention they were getting from the girls coming and going. For the most part every knew not to interfere when a fight broke out, and many kept moving like nothing was happening or they just didn't care. A few stopped to watch, though, at a safe distance so they wouldn't get roped into the conflict.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:13 am

Karina kept herself in control combat wise, even though she had missed AGAIN. It was frustrating to try and keep up with an opponent that had alot more space to avoid her and Karina could run all she wanted to, with this kind of space she would never hit Taylor unleash she had some sort of plan.

She raised back to a normal stance, eyes remaining fixated upon her opponent and listened to her carefully. Then simply shrugged and rubbed the side of her head, more out of annoyance then anything.

" Have you ever listened to yourself bark? No wonder you always lose and barely have any friends. All you do is talk, talk, TALK. I feel sorry for Akashi, who has to put up with someone like you. Maybe I did right to beat you down after all. Let me give you some news, kid. "

It seemed that now Karina decided to talk down to Taylor instead of giving her the time to taunt her and jump around like some sort of bunny, walking back to her guitar and casted a rather bored look at Taylor.

" I didn't apologize to you just because me and Akashi had a fight. I apologized because I honestly believed you were a good person and didn't deserve what me and my little sister did to you. I wanted to see if we could get along but you're.. Not worth the fight. "

Last edited by 131 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:37 am

Taylor felt her blood boil as Karina talked. She had to consciously stop herself from talking trash back and going after her. She wasn't dumb, though.

"Ohh, man, I see what you did there." She said with a grin, wagging her finger at Karina. "Talk your trash, I'm better at it. I know the tricks. Damn, man, you almost had me though."

She was all set to let the crack about Akashi slide. EVERYONE brought up Akashi. Everyone wanted to hurt Taylor, and they always went straight for the throat. It wasn't until Karina's last three words, though, that she actually succeeded. Most of what people said about Taylor when they were trying to tear her down was true, but that last bit was just the story of her damn life.

That last bit stopped her in her tracks. She watched Karina go pick up her guitar, and suddenly she wasn't thinking so clearly anymore. Words didn't just come to her like they usually did. It took a couple tries to start. "So, what, you're pissed because you couldn't catch me? Do you really not see how messed up it is that you tried to kill me just now because I didn't believe you were sorry about trying to kill me? Shit, I can't go around fighting everyone who wants a piece of me, there aren't enough hours in the day. I know how people... see me, and stuff. Think about me, or whatever. Okay? But goddamn, do you people all have like an e-mail list to keep everyone up to date on my specific freaking personality problems?"

Honestly, how did everyone manage to skewer her so well on the first try? Was she that pathetic? She knew that she was more trouble to Akashi than she was worth, but that was Akashi's call to make. She never asked her to do anything for her. Taylor stood her ground and watched Karina. She couldn't end this encounter on that note. It left her with a very bad, very used up feeling.

"Can we at least talk a little about you? You angry-faced coward, you wannabe werewolf who can't fight for shit. You're not fooling anyone as long as you walk around wearing that, everyone knows you're just out for a good lay. Oh, and I might be Little Miss Daddy-Issues, but you can be Little Miss My-Mommy-Loved-Crack-More-Than-Me. Sound good, killer?" She asked sweetly with a hand on her hip.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next