by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 9:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Josey Wales Vs. Tannis (No holds barred Casket Match)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Josey Wales Vs. Tannis  (No holds barred Casket Match) - Page 3 Empty Re: Josey Wales Vs. Tannis (No holds barred Casket Match)

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:31 am

Josey was actually wondering what such and unstable girl was doing in this match, but that thought was smacked out of her head, literally as she was slapped by Tannis, her head snapped to the side before she pulled it back to Tannis, her cheek was reddening, "That's not how you throw a slap! This is how you do it" Josey said before she would attempt to send a strong slap across Tannis's face.

While she still held onto her hair with her other and, and would after the slap if it hit, would try and whip Tanni's across the ring by her hair, "What's wrong, little miss crazy scared of the nasty big bad coffin!" Josey would shout out after tossing Tannis, she would then do something slightly unexpected, the Renegade Gunslinger would move up to the coffin and close the lid.

"I'll put you in there after I put you to sleep! for good..." Josey said as she stood with her hands on her hips looking over at Tannis.

Last edited by 2237 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Josey Wales Vs. Tannis  (No holds barred Casket Match) - Page 3 Empty Re: Josey Wales Vs. Tannis (No holds barred Casket Match)

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:01 pm

Tannis had expected the slap to do more and as Josey slapped her back Tannis's head snapped to the side rather violently. But the pain in her cheek was soon the least of he problems as Josey tossed her all the way across the ring making Tannis impact on the mat hard enough to bounce slightly. Tannis now just lay there on the mat curling up into a ball crying as her bad memories continued to flood back into her head "No i don't want to go back, stay away" Tannis said to nobody as Josey closed the lid to the coffin.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:14 pm

Josey looked on as she saw Tannis curl up into a ball and almost started the weep, "Awwh...are you scared of the coffin...does it remind you of that little padded room you used to sit in...how sad....ya know, I i were a nicer gal, the I might have gone and considered something like...climb on int there and then i'll let ya out when I am declared tha winner of this lil match here....but here is the problem...I ain't a nice gal" Josey said with that viscous smile on her lips.

as she would walk up to Tannis and try and grab a hold of a handful of the girls hair and try to drag her by her hair towards the coffin.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:47 pm

Tannis continued to cry on the mat until Josey grabbed her hair and began to drag her towards tha coffin "No i will not go in there" Tannis said trying to hit Josey anyway she could "Get away from me" Tannis continued to cry out in fear as she slowly approached the coffin. Tannis's mini Taninnis's seemed to have all disappeared as her fear was the only thing in her head now.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:03 pm

Josey smirked a little, but that smirk disappeared from her face, as she felt Tannis being to violently punch and smack at her everywhere, her arms, her legs, her chest, everywhere, forcing her to let go, "Aggh!" she cried out as she staggered back, and looking at Tannis, the girls crying was quite annoying at this point, and she could barley stand it anymore, she was too annoying this crazy girl, at least put up a fight if you're going to be this defiant, one thing Josey started to think about was all the times she had been called crazy by people, this girl was bringing back some slightly unwanted memories for her now.

The crying girl reminded her of a time when she was a child and everybody had gone against her and called her crazy, people had wanted to put her in a loony-bin but her father didn't want any of it.....this girl started to remind Josey of more depressing times for her and it was quite an annoyance.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:09 pm

Tannis fell to the mat as soon as Josey let go of her. Now Tannis in her completely fearful state quickly crawled forward and grabbed at Josey's leg and clung on to it for dear life. "No i don't want to go in the box, please don't make me go in the box" Tannis said as more tears fell from her face. Tannis's mind was now realing with fear so much that it didn;t even register that Tannis was clinging to the girl who wanted to throw her into the box.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:46 am

Josey just looked on as Tannis went to grab her leg, she went to kick her away, but she wasn't trying to attack the cowgirl, all she did was hold onto her leg and cry, Josey felt so mad now, the girl was really annoying her, if only reminding her a bit of herself when she was just a kid, she hated this girl for reminding her of times gone by, couldn't she at least act strong.

"SHUT UP!" Josey shouted out as she would try and begin to kick Tannis off her, "Get off me!" Josey shouted out as she would try and use her arms and push and pry Tannis of her leg.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:51 am

It didn't seem to matter how much Josey pushed and hit Tannis, the girl just wouldn't let go of her leg "No i won't go into the dark box" Tannis continued to say over and over again her nails starting to bite into Josey's legs as she squeezed harder and hard to her opponents leg. In Tannis's mind if she begged and held on for long enoug mabye just mabye she wouldn't have to be placed in the coffin.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:04 am

Why did she agree to a casket match if she wasn't ready to get thrown in herself, Josey never used to feel sympathy or anything like that for people, but this wasn't as much sympathy, but she could identify this girl with her from her own past, and she hated that, she just threw all those weak memories away, and now they were coming back to her, she didn't understand this, if it was any other situation she would have beaten this girl until she was black and blue, whit blood to cover her in red, even as the cowgirl was forced to cry out a little in pain as she dug her nails into her leg.

"Gah...Let me go" Josey would yell as she would try and punch at Tannis's head.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:08 am

Tannis's death grip on Josey's leg seemed to let up as the punch to the girls head jarred her back to what was happening but of course once Tannis realized that she was most likely doomed to be thrown into the casket her fearful state returned and she clung onto Josey's leg again "Please i'll do anything just don't put me in there" Tannis cried out before the crowd started to boo from the lack of action in the ring. "Booo throw her in the casket" "Beat her to a pulp." were just some of the things the crowd yelled at Josey as Tannis cried on her leg.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next