by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Annihilation will be unavoidable.

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Annihilation will be unavoidable. - Page 3 Empty Re: Annihilation will be unavoidable.

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:37 am

Josey smirked a little as Sarah seemed to aprove of most of her actions, and welcomed her into the Gatt Attack, she looked down at Cat as Sarah did, not really thinking of it as a job, but well If she could have a purpose in beating up people she didn't know then that would be just a okay.

When Sarah told her there was just one thing that she needed to remeber, Josey raised and eyebrow, before Sarah slammed her back against the wall and grasped at the cowgirls troth, she thought that here would be the part were Sarah would say something like " I am the one who is the boss" or "You answer to me now" even though Josey remaind calm, almost weirdly so, but she began to growl a bit in anger as Sarah quickly took hold of her gun.

She listened to her words, before she took her hand and reached it into her pockert, taking out the round that she had used to taunt and intimidate Cat with in her game of Russian roulette, giving it to Sarah.

Before she looked around a little to see that no one was around, there was no one at all, "Put it in the chamber and press the barrel against my head" Josey said with a strange calmness, she didn't like it that others touched her gun, it was special to her, and if Sarah wasn't who she was, then Josey would propably lay the beat down on her right about now.

"Now pull the trigger" Josey said as she winked at Sarah, for the round that she always used for her little games were not a real one, she wouldn't be stupid enough to play with a real one, unless there was something to gain from doing it, the round was special, even if it was in the chamber that got clicked of, it would not fire.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Annihilation will be unavoidable. - Page 3 Empty Re: Annihilation will be unavoidable.

Post by Darius Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:17 am

Sarah scowled at Josey as she taunted her into playing her little game. Sarah had held guns before, but never had she been forced to use them. It didn't happen then and it wasn't going to happen now. It was never going to happen.

The Queen of Brawl would then remove her arm from Josey's throat and step back from her, her eyes narrowed dangerously. Slowly she would hand the gun back to the cowgirl. "As far as I;m concerned, you're officially in the Gatt Attack. I'm gonna call on you one day to some jobs, and I hope you'll be up for them."

Sarah would then smirk at the cowgirl. "See you around." And with that the Queen of Brawl would turn around and walk down the hall, leaving Josey and the beaten down Catelyn.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:33 am

Josey was a bit disappointed when Sarah released her, and she didn't even take the round or put it in the gun, Sarah would be the first to know her little trick, but she apparently didn't want to go that way.

When Sarah handed her the gun back, Josey smirked a little as she spun the gun around a little before she opened up the chamber, "Sarah...the question you asked earlier was the wrong question...asking if the gun is real was kinda stupid when all that matters is the bullet" Josey commented before she placed the bullet in a chamber, and closed it, pulling the trigger a total a six times as she pointed the gun down on the ground, there should have been a shot that went off, but there wasn't, because of the fake bullet.

"Thanks for that Sarah, and no worries if the pay is good or the game is fun, you can call on me any day and any time" Josey said as she was accepted into the Gatt Attack, smirking a little as she looked at Sarah walk of, "Yeah see ya around boss" Josey said with a slight smirk before she walked away in the opposite direction, pulling down her hat as she walked of, leaving the battered, beaten, broken, burnt and bloodied Catelyn Cormac on the floor, A part of the Gatt Attack huh....my time here is gonna be more fun than I could ever have hoped for, Josey thought to herself as she walked off.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum