by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Look who came crawling back- Valentina Cousins vs Renee Steinhauser
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Quitters Never Win!

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Quitters Never Win! - Page 4 Empty Re: Quitters Never Win!

Post by Bluemouse Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:55 pm

"Way ahead of ya, boss." Taylor said over her shoulder. Before walking past Natalia, she lifted her hand, but she wasn't sure if she meant to push Natalia or pat her on the shoulder or shake her hand of punch her in the stomach. She lowered her eyes with a resigned smile and dropped her hand to her side.

"C'mon, 'Kashi. I need to get home. I feel like I'm going to be sick." She muttered and worked her way through the cluster of people and out into the hallway.

She still had to stop in the locker room and try to get changed, though given how much it might hurt to do so she might just stay in her sweaty, bloody, dirty ring gear for the time being. She didn't relish the thought of being seen out there in the real world in an outfit this trampy, but at least it was dark, and honestly it wasn't all that much worse than what she wore to the club. She scowled and pulled at her skirt as if doing so would make it longer.

If nothing else, she felt like she'd successfully put Adrian behind her once and for all. She'd probably feel better about it in the morning, with a clear head. At the moment, she was too exhausted to cry again. She'd probably just go home and watch the other matches of the night. Her DVR was always set to record them.

"Kashi?" She said, slowing down to let her catch up. "How'd I do?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:37 pm

Chesna looked around at all the people. "Yes.' She said ina monotone voice. "I think that it's time everyone cleared out. I can't handle the lot of you any more." She declared in a robotic voice. As Taylor moved out, Akashi did as well, only glancing back to Adrian and then to Natalia before sliding an arm around Taylor to guide her out.

Lukretia would attempt the same, leaning in to whisper into Natalia's ear. "Come now,meine frau.' She said in a gentle tone as she would lean in to guide Natalia by the shoulder and out of the room.

Akashi followed Taylor and looked her over. When she asked if she did a good job, The Sumo smiled and pushed forward to hug Taylor tightly. "Wonderfully." She said in a soothing tone. "You did the best you could do considering the situation." She added. "Are you alright to get home?" Akashi grinned. "I'll make you some soup and tuck you iiiiin." She teased.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:01 pm

Taylor inhaled sharply and tensed to try to fend off the unintended side effect of Akashi's hug. Every time she touched her it felt like her arm was going to rip off and take her ribs with it. It hurt like hell, but she was done letting Akashi know that. She didn't make a sound.

"Yeah, I'm great. I'm just going to go home and get my Friction fill until I fall asleep. Don't, like, call me in the morning or anything. I sleep pretty hard after matches and stuff." She said, exhausted. "Thanks again for showing up, I'll see you later, okay?"

She was in a hurry to get out of there, now that she'd done what she meant to do. She swung through the locker room and grabbed her bag, but didn't bother to change. It'd be pretty weird walking home dressed like a weird hooker, all bloody, but probably people would just think she was another bizarre variation on Japanese street fashion. She left by the side door by the gym, the one with the sidewalk through the grassy area where her bench was, and started in on the long walk home.

What an awful day, dealing with all that shit and still picking up a loss. She'd catch a break someday, she had to, preferably before anyone noticed that all of her wins were against bullshit opponents, except for the crazy red-eyed girl with the albino rabbit sister, and she didn't actually beat her. All she wanted was to get home and take a dangerously hot, ridiculously long shower and wash the stink of this day off of her. Of course, she wouldn't be able to stop herself from watching the Friction stuff that had by that point accumulated on her DVR. What else did she have to do but obsessively study up and keep tabs on all the crazy-girl competition? There was a small part of her that always drifted off and daydreamed about being one of the other girls, one of the successful ones, though she'd never, ever admit to it.

She'd have her day, though. This just wasn't it.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:33 pm

Natalia stood like a guard besides Adrian while Taylor spoke, and stayed there with her arms crossed. When Taylor finished and moved past her raising one hand, the blue-eyed cutie simply raised an eyebrow.

Then came Lukretia, whom tried to remove Natalia from the room, but The Dream had no intention of leaving her friend alone with a crazy-looking pill-swallowing nurse. She gave Lukretia a cold glare. Although Natalia disliked Taylor, she didn't blamed the blue-haired girl for what had happened to her friend...she blamed Lukretia. The Dream didn't said a word, but it was clear by the look of her lovely blue eyes that she wanted to make the GM pay for this.

Once everybody else had left, Natalia sat in a stool besides Adrian and waited for the doctors to finish patching her. The cosplayer looked awful, but she wasn't badly hurt, at least not as bad as to need hospitalization, but Natalia feared than more than physical the damage was emotional. Adrian was going to need a good rest...and peace. The Dream decided it was going to be better for everybody if Adrian's partner didn't found out, at least until Adrian was better mentally, and so she decided that, once they were done patching Adrian, she was going to take her to her own home, instead of going to the cosplayer tiny apartment.

(OOC: continues [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/backstage-f33/pokemon-and-pain-recovery-2-electric-boogaloo-t5117.html:2x06v1ff]here[/url:2x06v1ff])

Last edited by 909 on Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

Quitters Never Win! - Page 4 6u0iRWY
Quitters Never Win! - Page 4 QiougD6Quitters Never Win! - Page 4 TTlOMaFQuitters Never Win! - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Quitters Never Win! - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum