by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 231 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Ambulance Match: Bonnie Gastin Vs. Victoria Baynes

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ambulance Match: Bonnie Gastin Vs. Victoria Baynes - Page 2 Empty Re: Ambulance Match: Bonnie Gastin Vs. Victoria Baynes

Post by Lobo Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:51 am

The headlock that Victoria pulled Bonnie into was tight, probably because Victoria was so pissed off at Bonnie for all those remarks about her large breasts, but it wasn't anything that the Texan brawler couldn't handle as she forced her opponent back against the ropes before whipping her to the other side of the ring.

"Whoa Now!" Bonnie would exclaim before she charged forth and met Victoria halfway in the center of the ring as the girl rebounded off the ropes and was struck by Bonnie's stiff shoulder tackle that knocked Victoria swiftly to the canvas below. Bonnie would then quickly attempt to follow up by giving a quick elbow drop down across her opponent's sternum.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Ambulance Match: Bonnie Gastin Vs. Victoria Baynes - Page 2 Empty Re: Ambulance Match: Bonnie Gastin Vs. Victoria Baynes

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:15 am

As Victoria writhed on the canvas a bit from the shoulder block, she would quickly shake her head and try to regain her bearings. She quickly in her head came up with her own opinion on her opponent. Classic American trash, a prime example of the opposite of how she viewed herself and her family. While Victoria was mostly raised in America as well, she prided herself in being from the 'greater' area of the world as she would put it. The fact they were fighting in Japan didn't really change anything for her, this was definitely a western confrontation.

Victoria would take a few deep breaths, trying to get the air back in her lungs before she would see Bonnie come down at her with an elbow drop. "I don't think so!" Victoria would exclaim as she would roll slightly out of the way at the last second, avoiding the elbow drop from the girl. As she did, she would spin herself around on the ground, attempting to bring herself lying on her back, facing Bonnie, trying to wrap her legs around the girl's head before she got up.

"I will show you how I can use just about anything to force a submission out of my opponent!" Victoria would let out with a cocky tone as she tried to get Bonnie in the scissor hold.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:51 pm

Bonnie was no stranger to meeting spoiled narcissists with a superiority complex. Whether it was back home in Liberty, Texas or here in the AFW, they were all the same type of people. All Bark No Bite and thinking that they were better than everyone else for what ever reason they would cling on to. Bonnie hated those kinds of people. Those who think they're so high and mighty compared to any other common person. Bonnie really wanted to win the match now to prove her own worth and make this spoiled brat humble.

Immediately after knocking Victoria down, Bonnie quickly tried to follow up with an elbow drop aimed right for her opponent's sternum. But Victoria would narrowly evade the elbow as she rolled out of the way. "Shit!" Bonnie would curse to herself in slight frustration as she missed her target, quickly trying to scramble back to her feet and continue the attack on Victoria. But she would be stopped however as the girl clamped her legs around Bonnie's head just as she got to one knee, wincing in pain as she felt the girl's strong legs begin to crush the sides of her head.

"Crrraaappp..." Bonnie would growl through her teeth in frustration as she tried to pull Victoria's legs apart. Not being much of a submission wrestler, Bonnie had some trouble getting out of this hold and would remain down on the mat, pulling on Victoria's legs, trying to escape. But it appeared that she was going to remain trapped for the moment.

"Oh... I know... Bet you can do that just by talkin' to people too..." Bonnie would remark to Victoria in the hold, commenting on how much she loved to talk.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:06 pm

As Victoria was able to lock Bonnie in the headscissors, she would grin in satisfaction, feeling as if she had the girl right where she wanted her. She could tell just from her shoulder block that Bonnie was certainly heavy hitting. She needed to avoid getting hit with any big moves from the girl as she could tell her moves would be stronger than hers. She had to keep working her with her submissions or she could find herself sprawled out on the mat and in that ambluance sooner than later.

"Hah! It's no use! There's no way you will be able to break out of my scissors like that! My legs are quite a bit stronger than they may look!" Victoria would let out at Bonnie's attempt to pry her legs apart, although she wouldn't admit the fact that she did indeed have to struggle to keep her legs locked in tight from Bonnie's strong prying.

"What did you just say!? That will be enough out of you! You will not keep insulting me!" Victoria would say, visibly frustrated by Bonnie's words. She would reach for the girl's hair trying to pull her in more to her thighs, squeezing as tightly as she could with them in the scissors. "Maybe if you tap to me I will release you and toss you in the ambulance right away! It would save you the pain of my many submission holds."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:22 pm

Bonnie's inexperience with handling submission holds was definitely showing right here as she endured Victoria's headscissors that were taking their toll on Bonnie's head Victoria squeezed it between her legs. Nevertheless, Bonnie still retained her sense of humor and was able to continue making teasing remarks to Victoria despite her continuously tight squeezing on Bonnie's head. The Texan took quite a bit of amusement and pride in being able to frustrate her opponent so easily and could not help but emit a small grin as she remained in the tight scissorhold.

Bonnie's grin would fade however as Victoria's frustration led her to reach for Bonnie's hair in order to pull her deeper between her thighs. Causing Bonnie to wince in pain as she felt her opponent grip and yank at her blonde locks, gritting down tightly on her teeth as she endured a tighter squeeze upon her head.

"G-Gah... Damn...." Bonnie would let out through her teeth, desperately trying to pull Victoria's thighs apart but to no avail, which forced Bonnie to result to dirty tactics in order to escape. Which prompted her to try and turn her head slightly and sink her teeth into Victoria's leg in a desperate attempt to escape her opponent's clutches.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:07 pm

"HmhmhmhmAh-Hahahahaha! Now I think you're getting it! Feel the pressure of my strong thighs with this hold! The strongest in all of AFW If I do say so myself! Might as well just give up now and let me throw you into that Ambulance and we'll just call it a day so I can get out of this...this ridiculous uniform!" Victoria would let out as she squeezed tightly on Bonnie's head, trying to keep her tight in her scissors as hard as she could.

Just as she seemed to be sure she had Bonnie with no escape, she would feel the girl bite down hard on her inner thigh, causing her eyes to open wide. "Aaaaaagh!!!! You little pest!" Victoria would let out as she would quickly release the scissor hold. "Y-you bit me!!" Victoria would yell out as she would frantically try to pound her fists down on Bonnie's head, trying to get her off and away so she could tend to the bite on her thigh.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:39 pm

Upon hearing Victoria's rather arrogant laugh as she continued to apply to scissor hold to Bonnie's head, The Texan would grit down tightly on her teeth a growl slightly in response to it, not taking very kindly to the girl's confident laugh while boasting about how her thighs were the strongest in AFW, being told to give up now before squeezing her head tighter. The latter action definitely wasn't something that was going encourage Bonnie to do so, even though she wanted out of the nurses outfit just as much as Victoria.

After biting down Victoria's inner thigh, The Ref-Girl would start yelling something at Bonnie, which she wouldn't even hear or attempt to in all honesty. Relief came over Bonnie though as her dirty tactic managed to get Victoria to release the hold before a couple of fists began to pound down across the back of her head. "Oww!" Bonnie would let out with a wince as Victoria pounded her fist into the blonde's head. prompting Bonnie to release Victoria's leg before covering her own head to shield herself from the girl's attack.

"D-DAMN RIGHT I BIT YOU!! You wouldn't let go!" Bonnie would protest as she tried to cover up her head with her arms before attempting to turn her body sideways and plant the bottom of her sneaker on Victoria's stomach before pushing off of her and roll backwards.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:08 pm

"Ah-ah-aaah" Victoria would let out as she rubbed and blew on the bite marks on her thigh. As she heard Bonnie's words, she would look up at the girl with a glare, clenching her teeth. "Of COURSE I wouldn't let go, what did you expect!?" Victoria would let out before attempting to reach for Bonnie and continue working on her. Just as she went to grab her, she would feel the girl's sneaker plant on her stomach before feeling the push that Bonnie used to roll away from her.

"Guh!" Victoria would let out as she held her stomach and rolled away herself, getting onto one knee afterwards. "You rotten woman. I will make you suffer dearly in this match. You will regret the single moment that you thought of participating in a match with Victoria Baynes." she would say before getting onto her feet.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:35 pm

After rolling away from Victoria, Bonnie would keep her hand on the side of her head, which was still throbbing a bit from the tight headscissors that had clasped her head so tightly. This girl was a lot tougher than what Bonnie first thought. She knew she was going to have to be a lot more careful if with Victoria due to how strong her submission moves were, but also because of Bonnie's own lack of experience with dealing with them.

"R-Rotten..?" Bonnie would say to Victoria as her eye widened a bit at the insult she was given, having no honest clue why she'd call her 'rotten' other than just being purely malicious to her. Either that or she didn't take very kindly to Bonnie biting her leg.

"Pfft... Damn you're so full of it! The only thing rotten I see here I that big ol' mouth of yours! I gon' show ya some real sufferin' when everybody sees that you ain't got nothin' to back all your shit-talkin'!" Bonnie would declare to Victoria with a determined stare as she rose to her feet and charged towards the girl with her fists clinched tightly, not thinking through her plan of attack very much.

Once close enough, Bonnie would attempt to throw a hard right hook at Victoria's jaw to hopefully stun her and cause her to turn a bit. If that worked, Bonnie would attempt to quickly get behind Victoria and wrap her arms around the girl's waist from behind. If successful, Bonnie would press her body up against Victoria's back before letting out a brief grunt while trying to lift Victoria up off the mat and squeeze at her waist tightly in a reverse bearhug.

"Hmph!" Bonnie would grunt as she jolted Victoria up before squeezing her body tightly, pressing her own breasts up against Victoria's back. "Whatya say we try and squeeze all that hot air out of ya, huh!?"

Last edited by 621 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:13 am

"Gh..that's right! Rotten! You heard me clearly!" Victoria would let out as she got to her feet, dusting herself off as she did. The costume had an obstructing feeling and the fact that the top didn't really fit in the first place didn't make it any better for her. However, still she felt as if all she needed were her arms and legs anyways to deal the submissions that she needed.

"Wh-what!? Nothing to back it up! Are you mad!? I'm Vi-Wah?" Victoria would let out before she realized that Bonnie was charging straight towards her. Taken off guard by the sudden charge, Victoria would quickly step backwards, avoiding Bonnie's right hook just by mere inches. "Hah! Like something like that would-Ah hey!"

As Victoria went to gloat about her avoiding Bonnie's attack, she would soon find out that was only one part of it as the girl had gotten behind her and had wrapped her arms around her waist, getting her in a reverse bearhug. "G-haaaagh! You-you little.." Victoria would let out as she was slightly lifted from the mat, causing her to begin to kick her feet wildly.

"Gh-Let me go!!" Victoria would let out as she could feel the immense pressure from Bonnie's squeezing as well as the girl's breasts pressing up against her back. She would grit her teeth, trying to endure both feelings as she struggled to pry herself from her clutches.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next