by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Oil Baths (For Alexandra)

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Oil Baths (For Alexandra) - Page 4 Empty Re: Oil Baths (For Alexandra)

Post by zxn666 Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:10 am

Tomomi was glad to see her tactic working, but then suddenly Angel pushed up, grabbing her hands and forcing her back while getting to a sitting position. It surprised Tomomi, to be overwhelmed like so, but Angel was a tough opponent, and Tomomi should've expected this kind of attack. Soon Angel was sitting back up, with Tomomi struggling against her. Tomomi gritted her teeth, then thrust forward with her bust, hoping that would allow her to break through Angel's defenses by damaging her weakened breasts!

"You're really strong Angel-san," Tomomi said, "But I'm not gonna let you get the better of me! You've gotten me all fired up now... I'll prove to you that I'm the better woman!" She hoped that this bust bump would break this hold and allow her to regain her advantage.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:13 am

Angel let out a sigh of relief through gritted teeth as she managed to power herself back up into the sitting position.

"Better woman? Hah! You're just a little girl!" Angel said back to her, and as Tomomi's breasts came thrusting inwards at her, she would do just the same, her tanned breasts pushing right back out towards Tomomi's paler pair. No doubt this would hurt her as well, but Angel knew she had to take a risk, had to turn things completely back around on Tomomi, and she hoped this would be her chance.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:24 am

"I'm not a little girl!" Tomomi protested. She didn't understand why everyone insisted in calling her a little girl. She obviously was a very well formed grown woman, but it seemed that every girl she fought insisted on calling her a little girl. Sure she was cute, but this was starting to piss her off. And because Angel was such a nice target right now, she decided to take it out on the latina beauty before her!

But then their breasts met in an intense smack of tit-flesh. Tomomi gasped out, not expecting Angel's breasts to still be so firm. Her own bust was pushed back for a second, before Tomomi stabilized and began forcing her breasts against Angel's in an attempt to crush them!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:32 am

The moment their tits slammed together, Angel let out another cry. This wasn't a moan of pleasure at all, more of a pained, shocked gasp. That did hurt, she honestly didn't think that Tomomi had done that good a number on her chest.

Now she knew she was wrong, and she was going to suffer for it.

As Tomomi began to press back against her once more, the Latina was once again forced backwards. Not by her own choice this time, but out of mere want to escape from Tomomi before she could put too much pressure on her chest again. Her mind began to race, there had a be a way out of this situation, had to be something she could do...

...well, the idol had played a bit dirty earlier, right? No reason she couldn't too.

With a sudden jerk, Angel bent her body backwards, trying to put some quick space between the two. As soon as she did, her hands whipped around in front of her, her fingers moving in to latch right into each of Tomomi's breasts, where she would give the idol a sudden, sharp squeeze, nice and tight, starting to knead each tit roughly between her fingertips.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:41 am

Seeing Angel cry out in pain though made Tomomi attempt to press ahead, knowing that her victory was in fact in sight. She seemed to deal the damage she needed to on Angel's breasts, and now she could sense that Angel was weak!

But as she pressed her chest in, Angel's sudden counter surprised even her. Tomomi gasped as Angel suddenly released her breasts, and her hands clamped down tightly on her chest. Then when Angel squeezed, Tomomi let out a wail of pain as her big bust was crushed by Angel's firm grip. Tomomi'd hands immediatly shot to Angel's breasts, grabbing them tightly as well, squeezing them. She gritted her teeth, not wishing to show any sign of weakness.

"Let go of my breasts!" Tomomi wailed, as she squeezed and twisted Angel's big bust as well!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:46 am

"You let go first!" Angel fired back at her, squeezing her hands tighter around Tomomi's tits. It was hard to maintain a grip on them, given how coated they were in oil, but Angel wouldn't let that deter her. She started to squeeze harder, even going so far as to begin digging her nails into the warm flesh of Tomomi's bust, just enough to help maintain her grip.

She had to bite her lip though, just to stifle her own cries and screams. Tomomi had her hands on her firm bosom again now, and if the two kept up a stalemate like this, there was no way for her to win. Once more her mind began to race, finally settling on a perhaps hasty scheme.

"A...alright!" She suddenly yelled at Tomomi. "Let's call this round a draw! We both let go together, then just back off from each other for a second, alright?" She tried to shown forceful, but even she could tell her voice was starting to sound a bit weak, her exhaustion from her earlier workout now creeping into things too. She hoped Tomomi was too distracted by grip to really notice however, and that she would accept and give the Latina a chance to recover for a moment.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:56 am

"No! Nonono!" Tomomi squealed as Angel continued to work over her tits, squeezing them tightly and even going as far as to dig her nails into the sensitive flesh. She wasn't as resiliant as Angel, so she began screaming and squealing out in pain, tears forming in the corners of her eyes. But she didn't let go. Eventually though, Angel agreed for both of them to let go and call it a draw. Tomomi felt relieved. This was brutal, and she wasn't sure how much more her breasts could take. She quickly let go and retreated, her hands gently cradling her breasts as she whimpered in pain.

"T-that was really mean Angel-san," she said, "You dug your nails into my breasts..." There were five red marks on each boob, marring the pale flesh. Tomomi was visibly unhappy about this. Angel had goaded her on to fight a really tough match, one which the Latina seemed eager to win. Tomomi came to just relax, but now she was in a fight for her pride and honor! She didn't notice how she was tiring out Angel as well, being too focused on her own pain for the moment.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:02 am

The moment Tomomi released her, Angel backed away from her, towards the opposite side of the pool, rubbing lightly at her own chest. When she noticed Tomomi's tears forming, she almost felt bad for the idol, she almost felt sorry for what she did. Then she remembered that the girl had wanted the fight just as much as she did, and she couldn't hold back against her.

That familar, cocky smile found it's way back on Angel's face, the Latina resting against her side of the pool, trying to relax and regain some stamina in the brief interlude, her eyes never breaking away from Tomomi. "Really mean, huh? Isn't this a fight, little girl?" She asked, putting careful, deliberate emphasis on the word 'little'. She could tell Tomomi was unhappy, she could tell how upset the girl was, and once again she was hoping to capitalize on that, hoping to try and use her earlier mind games again on her. "You might think it's mean, but I'm not holding back against any opponent, chica."

She paused, very briefly, just enough to let her words sink her, her voice taking on a harder edge as she continued. Gone was the sultry tone from earlier, replaced by a colder, almost cruel sound. "And if you aren't happy about that, just wait til round two. You have no idea what I can do to you..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:09 pm

Part of the tactic Tomomi was hoping to employ was to use her cuteness and a really pitiful look to make Angel not fight her so roughly. Unfortunately, this seemed to have no effect on the latina, who just smirked at Tomomi and taunted her some more. Tomomi raised a hand, wiping away the tears, her sad look replaced by an angry one. "I thought you were a better person... you're just as mean as any of the heels here!" she said accusingly.

Tomomi took a deep breath, raising her hands, and slowly sliding towards Angel on her knees. "I won't let you get the better of me," Tomomi said, "I'll prove I'm better. I'll defeat you and make you beg me for mercy!" She was soon close enough to attempt a lock up with Angel, trying to grab at her shoulders and push forward to force the Latina back, trying to get on top of her!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:47 pm

Angel rolled her eyes at Tomomi. "A heel? C'mon chica, everyone loves me too much for me to be a heel!"

She watched as the idol began to slide towards her though, keeping her back up against the side of the pool. "And the only one begging for mercy is gonna be you, little girl..." She began again, but as Tomomi neared she fell silent, moving in to accept her lockup. She began to push back against her, and as the idol tried to get the advantage and get atop of her, Angel would twist her arms, trying instead to send both of them falling towards their sides back into the oil!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next