Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Oil Baths (For Alexandra)

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Oil Baths (For Alexandra) - Page 2 Empty Re: Oil Baths (For Alexandra)

Post by zxn666 Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:23 am

Tomomi let out a sharp gasp when Angel grabbed her arm, her mouth opening and her eyes widening as Angel suddenly yanked her in close and slid right in against Tomomi's lap. Tomomi let out a low moan as Angel pressed herself tightly, their breasts mashed up together, their nipples actually touching. Tomomi blushed profusely, licking her lips, looking deep into Angel's eyes.

Tomomi tensed up for a second, then relaxed. She slowly moved her body against Angel's, leaning in against the pretty latina, her breaths coming out slowly. "Wow... your body feels really good..." Tomomi moaned. Their tits slowly mashed in against one another tightly, Tomomi's eyes closing for a second.

"So, will you fight me here?" Tomomi said, being completely direct now.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:30 am

Angel grinned, licking her lips slowly as she pressed in against Tomomi. She could feel her nipples pressing into the dancer's own, her pair already beginning to stiffen, to harder, as she smushed her body closer to the girl. She rubbed her curvy body back against Tomomi, nodding slowly as she gazed back into Tomomi's eyes before they closed. "Your body feels nice too...hell, I'm almost jealous." She teased. "I really can't tell which of us has the biggest tits, heh..."

When Tomomi asked her question though, the playfulness dropped from her voice, Angel nodding at her slowly. "Will I? Damn right I will. Chica, I don't turn down a challenge from anyone, anywhere..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:40 am

"You said you wanted to see my moves, right? You want to fight me," Tomomi said, teasingly, "I'd say you challenged me first, Angel-san!" Tomomi finally remembered Angel's name, right as the fight was about to begin between them. She wondered how this fight would go. Angel was bigger, stronger, and more experienced. But still, Tomomi wanted to fight her. Perhaps it was this oil, and how it was affecting the both of them that made Tomomi do this. But do this she would.

"Hmm... I wonder whose breasts are bigger Angel," Tomomi said, "I wonder who would win here... me or you..." She licked her lips, then moved her other hand around Angel's waist, to hug her in close. Tomomi pressed her forehead in against Angel's, looking deep into her eyes. "Shall we begin?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:48 am

Angel's own arms slipped in at about the same time as Tomomi, trying to slide around her waist. The Latina hugged the dancer right back, forcing each of their massive busts to squash up even closer to each other!

She grinned wider, ignoring Tomomi's first words at the moment as she pressed her forehead back against her. "Shall we? Don't you think we already have?" She glanced downwards with those words, towards their chests, shifting her own breasts around so that they rubbed and pressed harder against Tomomi's own pair. Her eyes then came back up, staring right back into the dancer's. She knew she had the size advantage over Tomomi, but as far as strength went she was a bit unsure. Most of her strength was in her legs, and in this position it would be hard to use those right off. She wasn't worried though, not yet at least, thinking she could use Tomomi's own lack of confidence to help unnerve her before things got properly underway.

"I wonder too," she finally said, dropping her voice back into a sultry whisper. "Yours are pretty big, but...well. I think mine are just a bit bigger." She continued the slow rubbing motions of her upper body, tightening her arms around Tomomi to try and hug her tighter, wanting to push and grind her tits harder into the girl as she spoke. "Should that really be what you're worried about right now, though?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:05 am

Tomomi moaned as Angel's bust mashed up against hers. Tomomi was quite surprised at how Angel's bust felt, it was incredible. Their breasts were evenly matched, even though Tomomi felt sure that Angel's breasts were far bigger than hers.

"Mmmm... Yes we have," Tomomi said. They both grinded their breasts against each other, their big busts well lubed by the hot oil. Her breasts held their own though, their nipples clashing and poking against one another. Tomomi had lots of upper body strength, and her breasts were very firm, duelling against Angel's bust. She pushed in, attempting an attack to crush Angel's bust, or at least force the busty latina back.

"Your breasts are bigger, you say?" Tomomi said, "I wonder about that... But size isn't all that matters, you know. My breasts are firmer for sure though!" She grinned, pushing her tits in tightly against the latina's sexy bust! "This will be the first front of this match, I think. Right Angel? I think I should worry about this first..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:26 am

Angel couldn't help but grin wider at Tomomi's eagerness. She liked this girl, and had a feeling this was going to be a fun 'match'!

Problem was, Angel was no fool. She could tell that Tomomi definately had an edge on her as far as upper body strength went, and even as she pressed up against the dancer, the feel of her nipples against Tomomi's forcing another series of strong moans from her, she knew she needed to change the situation to her favor.

She kept pushing against Tomomi, trying not to lose any ground against her at the moment, but would stick to her more wordy tactics as she did so. "Firmer? Maybe so. Maybe that does give you the advantage now, chica..." Another moan passed her lips, but she would stifle it quick and continue, hoping to find the right words to get under Tomomi's skin in just the right way. "But if this was a real match? Out in a real arena? That wouldn't matter much, would it?" She chose her next words carefully, hoping to appeal to the dancer side of her opponent, all the while trying to grind her big, soft boobs een harder again Tomomi. "The minute the two of us stepped into a real ring, every set of eyes would be on me, I guarantee it..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:07 am

Tomomi felt herself slowly overwhelming Angel's sexy body, particularly her breasts, licking her lips from thinking of her victory. If she could overwhelm Angel like this, then it would be quite a victory for her. But Angel began to fight back with sharp pointed words directed at her ego. Tomomi pushed back though, ignoring Angel as best as she could. She was going to win!

"Oh I'm certain it does give me the real advantage," Tomomi replied, "In a match like this, which happens pretty often." Still though Angel's words bit into her ego quite a bit. All eyes would go to her? Ridiculous! Tomomi was the idol here, and though Angel was an exotic beauty, Tomomi knew she had more lasting appeal.

"Trust me Angel, I'm the girl with the better appeal," she said, pressing her boobs in tightly, rubbing them up and down, from side to side. "I will crush your breasts Angel, believe me! And all eyes will be on me!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:20 am

Angel had to admit a growing amount of respect for Tomomi. A lesser girl would have surely buckled under her words, but Tomomi was fighting back even harder!

Still though, Angel wasn't going to back down one bit herself. She switched her tactics suddenly, actually lightening up on her rubbing, her arms loosening from Tomomi's waist as she tried to lean backwards from the girl, just enough to make the idol think she was gaining an advantage, though she would keep luring her with her words. If she couldn't unnerve Tomomi, perhaps she could make her overconfident?

"Crush them, chica?" A short, sharp laugh passed her lips, the a second later her tongue ran over them, her eyes never breaking from Tomomi's own. "I think not. I don't even think you have the strength to put up a good try." She purred towards the dancer, her voice never leaving it's raspy, sultry sound. "You're putting up a good try though, I'll give you credit for that, even if we both really know my appeal is far, far greater than yours..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:33 am

Feeling Angel's grip loosen, Tomomi did chase after Angel, thinking that she had the latina beat with that assault. She felt her confidence growing, but she was careful. Angel might be running, but her breasts hadn't given in yet. Tomomi had to keep up the pressure.

Squeezing harder with her own arms, Tomomi hoped to bring Angel back into the fight, and use her confident jugs to beat down on Angel's breasts! It didn't matter to her what Angel said, the words weren't important. What was important was who actually won this battle! And Tomomi could taste victory!

"You actually think you've got greater appeal?" Tomomi said, "Don't be silly! I'm the idol with all the fans, you're just a regular old wrestler. Sure you're skilled and you're hot, but you haven't got my talents." Tomomi pushed forward, hoping to bump breasts and shove her nipples into Angel's. "And you're breasts are simply inferior as well!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:43 am

Even as Tomomi pushed harder against her, Angel continued to lean slightly back. She wanted to let the idol think she was in full control of their bodies, even as she fired back with her words towards her. "I know I've got greater appeal!" She shot back, trying to stifle another moan as their nipples touched again. "You, you're just a typical idol, there's quite a few of them in the fed. Me though? I'm an exotic beauty, a foreign delight. I could hold a crowd's attention for far longer than you, and do a better job at it too!"

"As for my breasts? Who cares if those tiny things of yours are a little firmer? Those perverts out in the crowd won't feel that! Size matters, chica, and I've got plenty of size on you!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next