Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

[Steamy Visit] For Tatyina

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

[Steamy Visit] For Tatyina - Page 7 Empty Re: [Steamy Visit] For Tatyina

Post by Cirno Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:33 pm

Karina did not seem to even attempt to remove Akashi, who had come partly ontop of her. Sure she shivvered from those soft kisses, yet they didn't arouse her, instead they made her body feel tingly, a gentle, rather welcoming feeling. She then looked up at the ceiling rather then at Akashi, thinking it over for a moment but the answer was clear why she would ever go soft. " ...I've already had my heart broken once, which resulted to me being weak minded and raped during a match. I don't want that to happen again. "

She hten brought her hand down to Akashi's hair and gently glided her finger through it, mumbling ever so softly. " You go a good job.. You're such a persistant girl. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:43 am

Akashi was actually surprised to hear Karina's words. She hugged Karina tightly. "Oh... You poor thing." She said and lovingly kissed Karina's chest. "Who broke your heart?" She asked. She was curious but she wondered what kind of person Karina would fall for.

Akashi pushed herself up and straddled Karina. She began to sensually massage Karina's breasts. "Karina-chan." She said softly. "I'm sorry for what happened but you shouldn't wall up your heart like that. "Something like that could happen to anyone. She looked down and smiled. "Just think..." She squeezed Karina's breasts. "On all the things you're missing out because you have such an icy heart now."

Akashi then grinned. "Yes, I'm a stubborn blockhead. But not everyone is. Some girls are shy but could really use some tender care."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:43 pm

" Eh.. I rather not talk about it. " She would try to relax, though when Akashi started to massage her breasts, filling the rocker up with a new amount of pleasure, causing her to tilt her head back and arch her body up, right into Akashi's wanting hands. " I'd rather.. Keep it this way.. " She managed to say without moaning ot exhaling too much air, but with the renewed blush upon her cheeks and her nipples reacting to Akashi's chest, she wasn't sure how long she could hide it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:03 am

Aashi let out a sigh. She was hoping to get the girl to open up but she understood. Instead she focused on her sensual massage, kneading Karina's breasts tenderly while she looked over her lover. She closed her eyes and smiled before she scooted back and leaned ob. Her face drew close to Karina's breasts and while she did her tongue flicked out and began to tease Karina's nipples. Then she started sucking on one of them while she continued to knead Karina's breasts.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:54 am

Again Akashi was starting to make Karina feel warm and tingly inside, it kept her from laying still, gripping the blankets and shifting underneath her untill a long, soft moan escaped her. She started to close her eyes and actually decided to let Akashi have her way with her. It felt odd at first to actually have someone do that but Akashi pretty much got further then anyone else. " Mmm.. Not bad.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:19 pm

"Not Bad!" Akashi said in an irate tone, furrowing her brow at Karina. "The best you've ever had, bitch." She said snidely and raised her chin at the girl before plunging her face back into Karina's chest and seizing her tit in her mouth and sucking hard. Her hand shot down between Karina;'s legs and Akashi began to finger Karina once more.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:32 am

Karina could've laid there and accepted the rather arousing caressing of her breasts but when she was called a bitch, she was again triggered into that predatory mood swing, but in a certain, lustful dominance that Akashi had yet experience. In one swift moment did Karina rise up and grab onto Akashi to litteraly throw her over to the pillows, forcing her to rest her head upon it while Karina crawled upon her, pinning Akashi's wrists at the sides of her head and leaned in close, showing those lustful eyes to Akashi and spoke with a seductive tone.

" I like it this way.. Let's kiss.. " And not a second after her words, did Karina lower to press her lips full upon Akashi's. There was no more shyness in Karina, only that dominant glare in her eyes as she tried to drive her tongue deep into Akashi's mouth and claim dominance.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:56 pm

Akashi had been teasing Karina and most of the time but it seemed like her teasing had run its course. Akashi gasped as she was flipped onto her back and Karina pushed against her. "K-Karina-chan!" Akashi moaned sweetly as she pressed against her big body. She then grinned. "So... you've finally woke up?" She cooed and opened her mouth as Karina forced her tongue into Akashi's mouth, forcing Akashi to moan into Karina.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:00 pm

Keeping such a deep and heated kiss, she made sure her tongue was all over Akashi and exploring her mouth like a angry snake. She squeezed the wrists she had captured, keeping it above her head and her bodyweight pinning the sumo down. She then pulled back from the kiss, staring down at Akashi with lusty eyes. " Don't get me wrong.. I am usually quite flustered and easily embarassed.. But once she breach a certain line.. I won't hold back.. You're the first, Akashi. And my guess also the last, you wonderful bitch! " She would grin darkly before she went back down to resume the kiss, in turn she started to grind down upon Akashi's breasts, making sure the girl felt herself being ' attacked ' from multiple fronts.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:26 pm

Akashi melted in the kiss. This wasn't a fight or a competition so she didn't mind seeing what Karina could do as the dominator. Honestly there was something hot about letting Karina do what she wanted and Akashi had already done quite a bit on Karina's sexy body.

"Ahhhn, Karina-chan, give it to me. Make me your bitch!" She huffed out in a lusty, needful tone, wanting Karina to further ravage her as she felt her breasts getting ground down hard by the girl as her tongue forced its way into Akashi's mouth and tickled her throat. It felt really good and her pussy was getting wetter by the second.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next