» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

[Steamy Visit] For Tatyina

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

[Steamy Visit] For Tatyina - Page 6 Empty Re: [Steamy Visit] For Tatyina

Post by Cirno Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:21 pm

" Tch, playing around while you have a girlfriend. " She leant back on her hands when Akashi came so close to her, shivvering from the poke to her breast. " You're an idiot. " She tried to be mad at Akashi but for some reason she couldn't. However when she mentioned the shower scene they had done before, she started to blush furiosly. She suddenly leant forward to wrap her arms around Akashi's neck and pulled her back with her, laying onto her own back with Akashi ontop of her, glaring up into the girl's eyes.

" Listen here, sumo. You will not engage sexual activities with my younger sister. You've already gotten further then anyone else with me, now you.. Can keep that if you abandon those fantasies of my little sister of yours, and stick with me alone. Alright? I suppose I need to.. Know.. How to please a woman... Whenever.. " She looks away with a dark blush. " I would get a girlfriend.. I suppose.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:47 pm

Akashi blushed a little when Karina scolded her. "Well... we're both kinda sutty..." She said. Akashi miiiight have been a little more frisky but Mina had copious amounts of non-Akashi sex as well. It was just how they worked.When Akashi got home tonight, she'd probably fuck Mina just as hard as well.

Akashi gasped as Karina pulled her onto the girl and she looked down at Karina and grinned. She leaned in and kissed Karina's lips. "We-he-helllll..." She whistled a bit. "I could ask what YOU'RE gonna do about it, hehe." She said. "I am a woman that likes to have my cake and eat it too, you know."

She then nuzzled Karina affectionately and began to suckle on her earlobe gently. "Awww, is Karna-chan looking for a girlfriend? I could help you fiiiind one. I'm sorry I'm taken, Karina-chaaaan. but that doesn't mean we still can't have fun!" She giggled into Karina's ear as she ran her tongue up it. "Well... if you can please me, than any other girl will be a piece of cake."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:55 pm

Karina wasn't used to actually letting someone get ontop of her, let alone touch her this way , perhaps Akashi was stepping on dangerous territory with the way she was now playing with Karina. " Tch.. Not looking for one.. But I'll do anything you want aslong as you don't do naughty stuff with my little sister. " She grumbled, though soon enough she huffed against Akashi's cheek when she felt that tongue along her ear, causing her to press her body up against the sumo, which only made her feel a little more aroused then she was before.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:50 am

Akashi licked the rim of Karina's ear and began to grind softly against Karina's body as she felt the girl begin to ignite once more. She whispered in a deep and husky voice, a lusty moan following her words. "Like I said, Karina-chan. What are you going to do if I don't listen? That sexy little body of yours is already doing .... everything I want it to..."

Akashi then slid her hand along Karina's thigh and threatened to trace her fingers back upwards towards Karina's slick pussy.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:10 pm

With a sharp twist to the side she forced them both to roll over, grabbing Akashi's wrists to pin them above her head while she moved up to straddle just below Akashi's breasts, using her knees to press the sumo's breasts together. " I'll beat you up. I don't care what we have done, if you touch my little sister I will bash you skull in with my guitar. " She glared down at Akashi, squeezing her wrists together as she leaned forward to press her weight upon them. " Do you understand? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:39 am

Akashi held a grin on her face as Karina threatened her. "Mmmm..." She said. She looked into Karina's eyes. "You really feel that strongly about it, Karina-chan?' She asked and then pressed her lips against Karina's and forced her tongue into Karina's mouth.

"If you really don't want me to then I'll respect your wishes. I'm not that kind of girl, you know." She said and turned her head, blushing a bit. "But... what are you afraid of? I'd treat her right, you know."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:01 am

" The fact that you have a girlfriend, I want to... Do such things with the person who loves her. " She blushed off course when she was kissed like that, but she didn't move away, pinning Akashi down upon her bed and releasing a sigh when she heard the sumo, deciding to try and persuade her in a different way. " Am I not enough for you? " She tilted her head to the side to stare down almost cutely at Akashi.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:58 am

Akashi was honestly surprised by Karina's words. She blushed deeply, not knowing Karina had felt so strongly about Akashi. She turned her head. "Karina-chan..." She said in a breathy whisper. She looked back up to see Karina cutely staring back and she winced. "Karina-chan.." She said again, alittle more desperation in her tone. She gave a fidgety smile. "The truth is... no one is..." She admitted. "Not even Mina-chan... That's why I end up in situations liek this.

"I... I'm truly sorry if I have mislead you, Karina-chan..." She lifted up her head to try and nuzzle and kiss Karina's cheek. "I'll always desire you and we can have as many special moments together as you like. I enjoy this... with you..." She said and smiled. "But we can't be ... together... in that way..." Akashi turned her head and closed her eyes before looking back at Karina with pleading eyes. "I hope you can understand, Karina-chan. I still care deeply for you!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:29 pm

First Karina blinked, wondering what Akashi was talking about. But then she thought back at what she just sound, and how horribly angled it sounded. She meant to say that in a much different way but she spaced off thinking about her little sister being happy, a rare thing for the rocker to even show in public. She quickly shook her head like an infant trying to reject vegetables. " No No no! I didn't mean that! I meant I want my sister to have fun with the person she loves, not just a random girl! "

She still blushed though, she wasn't used being cared for, so Akashi's words did have some impact. Finally, she released the girl from the loose pin and rolled off to sit up besides her. " I don't really care much about love anymore. If it happens, it happens. But my exterior frightens people. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:21 am

Akashi grinned. "Ohhhhhh...." She blushed a little too. She had completely misconstrued what Karina has said. Akashi let out a soft sigh when Karina rolled off of her. She leaned forward and rolled partly on top of Karina. She began to place soft, loving kisses on Karina's breasts. Not trying to arouse the girl necessarily but just being affectionate. "Karina-chan." She said. "Maybe more people would be accepting of you if you didn't try and hit them with guitars all the time. You obviously know how to be tender and kind. Look at the way you care for your sister? So why are you so bristly unless someone who is stubborn like me decides she isn't going to be satisfied with you being so angry?" She then grinned and ran a finger over Karina's nipple. "Besides, I'm NOT some random stranger, Karina-chan. I'd treat her just as good as I treat you..." She then gave Karina's nipple a playful lick. "Or do I not do a good enough job?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next