by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mimete and Bunny meet the Hasegawa sisters

3 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Mimete and Bunny meet the Hasegawa sisters - Page 2 Empty Re: Mimete and Bunny meet the Hasegawa sisters

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:41 am

Bunny gave the three girls a smirk, looking at each of them one by one, staring briefly into their eyes before raising her microphone back to her lips. She nodded at Reika, focusing on her since she seemed to be taking the lead.

"Well, thanks for the compliment, I guess." Bunny said giving her a quick wink. She raised one hand up into the air, falling into a slight post before letting it fall back down, slowly running down her side, tracing over each of her ample curves along it's way. "I guess even someone like you three twits can recognise true beauty when you see it. I'm glad my looks aren't totally wasted on you three."

She glanced back at Mimete, grinning to her partner before turning back to Reika. "So you want to pummel me first, huh? Well, you can try, but I've had way stronger girls think they could do it and fail, so I'd love to see what you three think you can do!"

She lowered her microphone from her lips, taking a step back behind Mimete, and would offer it to the redhead in case she wanted to say something, as well.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Mimete and Bunny meet the Hasegawa sisters - Page 2 Empty Re: Mimete and Bunny meet the Hasegawa sisters

Post by Harukasan Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:09 am

"Well, well. Look at the cute collection of retards. Bunny, maybe I should just go to the back and get a massage while you deal with this alone."

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:24 am

Bunny actually laughed out loud at Mimete's words, a harsh, almost cruel sound aimed for the three sisters. "Maybe I should come with you, babe. I think I could put these three out fairly fast, what do you think?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:20 am

"I am betting on it."

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:22 pm

"Awww, sending out your weaker friend to take the hits for you, Flower Child?" Reina sneered. "How sporting of you. Thats what I call teamwork in action."

Reika simply smiled at Bunny's taunts. "You think you can take us on, Playmate? It's your funeral, but knock yourself out." She took a step back. "Ryoko, you can have fun with her first."

"Yay!" Ryoko replied with mock enthusiasm as she took a step forward, while her sisters moved back to their corner. "I wonder how far she can stretch...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:28 pm

Bunny smirked at each of the three girls, motioning for Mimete to back off to her corner. She stepped in, eyeing Ryoko carefully as the bell finally sounded, the model beginning to circle slowly around her. She kept her arms raised, in a defensive matter, keeping her guard up as she tried to get a feel for Ryoko's motions.

"Stretch, huh?" She replied back at her. "Doubt you'll be finding that out, little girl..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:32 pm

Ryoko simply smiled, hopping lightly on her feet as she moved to circle Bunny. Raising her arms, the black-clad redhead motioned eagerly for a lockup, her arms raised to match Bunny's as they circle closer and closer.

Then, abruptly, she would lunge forward to lockup. The moment their arms met, however, she would follow up with a sharp knee to Bunny's stomach.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:37 pm

Bunny lunged right back towards Ryoko, more than happy to accept her lockup.

That knee strike though, she wasn't expecting that, not so soon. Her eyes widened and the model doubled forward, already left wide open for a follow-up attack from the redhead.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:43 pm

Giggling, Ryoko felt Bunny double over against her. "Gotcha," she whispered into the other girl's ear, before slamming another knee into her midsection. After doing this, she would grab onto Bunny's hair with both hands and, twisting her own body against her opponent's, would drop down, aiming to snapmare Bunny hard to the mat.

In their corner, Reina and Reika cheered Ryoko on, while Reina would occasionally send a sneering smile in Mimete's direction.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:47 pm

That second knee would do the trick, causing Bunny to grab for her stomach now, coughing up slightly as it buried itself into her gut and forced the air from her.

No time for her to react though, as Ryoko snatched her hair and jerked on it. She cried out, and the next thing she knew she was lying on the mat groaning, trying to push back up to her hands and knees. She was in a bad spot already, and that didn't bode well for the rest of the match.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next