Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 14 Registered, 1 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Alexandra, Clobber Jobber, d_ultsch, k0hryuu, kagestar, kerflubble, LunarWolf, Oathkeeper, Old_Man_Tai, PrizewellStar12, Submissive Girl, Un3xpected, Winner3

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Amy Lion Evans & Kyoko Akan

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Emily Nelson

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

I'm starting my new job soon, so I'll be more free

Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:24 pm by TheWamts

Yes, I know that sounds fucking stupid, but with only one thing to focus on instead of 5 subjects and 5 groups, I should have more time to spend on the site, and so I'm open for new matches, send me a pm or I'm me on Trillian (same name thewamts if you don't have me already) if interested.

Comments: 0

Lucy's Debut

Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:11 pm by kagestar

Well what can i say really?

After the warm reception here i am looking for my first Character Lucy Kage to have her debut.

This doesn't have to be in the form of a debut match, though i am not going to say no to that of course, but it could even be that she appears at the end of another match etc. I want Lucy to arrive, not with a bang per se, but with more of a determined swagger.

I want her entrance to pretty much be believable, sellable but also meaningful. It sounds snobbish, especially …

[ Full reading ]

Looking for debut match for new jobber Lilly Maringly

Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:37 pm by shanecawf

Spoiler:

Lilly is looking for matches so she can earn enough money to get out of the AFW. She doesn't care how big her opponent is or how strong they are, She's willing to take a massive beating if it means she can earn anything towards her get out fund.
Please have fun with her and don't be afraid to give her hell!

(Please no tension males) Lilly has one condition to this. She will not fight a male. Only females.

Link to her profile below
[url=http://www.afwrpg.com/t16448-lilly-maringly#453493]…

[ Full reading ]

Mimete and Bunny meet the Hasegawa sisters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mimete and Bunny meet the Hasegawa sisters

Post by Alexandra on Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:41 am

Bunny gave the three girls a smirk, looking at each of them one by one, staring briefly into their eyes before raising her microphone back to her lips. She nodded at Reika, focusing on her since she seemed to be taking the lead.

"Well, thanks for the compliment, I guess." Bunny said giving her a quick wink. She raised one hand up into the air, falling into a slight post before letting it fall back down, slowly running down her side, tracing over each of her ample curves along it's way. "I guess even someone like you three twits can recognise true beauty when you see it. I'm glad my looks aren't totally wasted on you three."

She glanced back at Mimete, grinning to her partner before turning back to Reika. "So you want to pummel me first, huh? Well, you can try, but I've had way stronger girls think they could do it and fail, so I'd love to see what you three think you can do!"

She lowered her microphone from her lips, taking a step back behind Mimete, and would offer it to the redhead in case she wanted to say something, as well.
Alexandra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:09 am

"Well, well. Look at the cute collection of retards. Bunny, maybe I should just go to the back and get a massage while you deal with this alone."

Harukasan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:24 am

Bunny actually laughed out loud at Mimete's words, a harsh, almost cruel sound aimed for the three sisters. "Maybe I should come with you, babe. I think I could put these three out fairly fast, what do you think?"
Alexandra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:20 am

"I am betting on it."

Harukasan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:22 am

"Awww, sending out your weaker friend to take the hits for you, Flower Child?" Reina sneered. "How sporting of you. Thats what I call teamwork in action."

Reika simply smiled at Bunny's taunts. "You think you can take us on, Playmate? It's your funeral, but knock yourself out." She took a step back. "Ryoko, you can have fun with her first."

"Yay!" Ryoko replied with mock enthusiasm as she took a step forward, while her sisters moved back to their corner. "I wonder how far she can stretch...

FRICTION:
Emily Nelson, the Noble Fighter
Panther Risako, the Queen of Queens
Rainbow Mika, the Rainbow Warrior

TENSION:
Makie Akamatsu, the rising star
Kyo Akamatsu, the Samurai of AFW

Underdog21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:28 am

Bunny smirked at each of the three girls, motioning for Mimete to back off to her corner. She stepped in, eyeing Ryoko carefully as the bell finally sounded, the model beginning to circle slowly around her. She kept her arms raised, in a defensive matter, keeping her guard up as she tried to get a feel for Ryoko's motions.

"Stretch, huh?" She replied back at her. "Doubt you'll be finding that out, little girl..."
Alexandra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:32 am

Ryoko simply smiled, hopping lightly on her feet as she moved to circle Bunny. Raising her arms, the black-clad redhead motioned eagerly for a lockup, her arms raised to match Bunny's as they circle closer and closer.

Then, abruptly, she would lunge forward to lockup. The moment their arms met, however, she would follow up with a sharp knee to Bunny's stomach.

FRICTION:

TENSION:

Underdog21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:37 am

Bunny lunged right back towards Ryoko, more than happy to accept her lockup.

That knee strike though, she wasn't expecting that, not so soon. Her eyes widened and the model doubled forward, already left wide open for a follow-up attack from the redhead.
Alexandra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:43 am

Giggling, Ryoko felt Bunny double over against her. "Gotcha," she whispered into the other girl's ear, before slamming another knee into her midsection. After doing this, she would grab onto Bunny's hair with both hands and, twisting her own body against her opponent's, would drop down, aiming to snapmare Bunny hard to the mat.

In their corner, Reina and Reika cheered Ryoko on, while Reina would occasionally send a sneering smile in Mimete's direction.

FRICTION:

TENSION:

Underdog21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:47 am

That second knee would do the trick, causing Bunny to grab for her stomach now, coughing up slightly as it buried itself into her gut and forced the air from her.

No time for her to react though, as Ryoko snatched her hair and jerked on it. She cried out, and the next thing she knew she was lying on the mat groaning, trying to push back up to her hands and knees. She was in a bad spot already, and that didn't bode well for the rest of the match.
Alexandra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top