Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Mimete and Bunny meet the Hasegawa sisters

3 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Mimete and Bunny meet the Hasegawa sisters Empty Mimete and Bunny meet the Hasegawa sisters

Post by Harukasan Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:56 pm

Mimete sat in the locker room she shared with Bunny. Once agan she was making herself up and puckered her lips at mirror to make sure she had the right amount of gloss and shadow.

"So, Bunny dear, who do you think we are going to face this time? Much as I had fun tromping Violet and her blonde idiot I do hope this next group is less boring."

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Mimete and Bunny meet the Hasegawa sisters Empty Re: Mimete and Bunny meet the Hasegawa sisters

Post by Alexandra Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:54 pm

Bunny was off to a side of the locker room. While Mimete dolled herself up, she was busy stretching and doing a few light excercises. After all, her appearance was important, but she took great pride in her skill as a fighter, as well, and wanted to be in top shape for their next match.

Even though she had thought Violet and Ivory were a somewhat easy match, she wanted to be sure she was ready to face whoever was next. After all, no telling how much more of a challenge they would be. She shrugged lightly at Mimete, raising her arms upwards, stretching them towards the ceiling. "No idea, dear...just make sure you're ready to give it your best out there."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Mimete and Bunny meet the Hasegawa sisters Empty Re: Mimete and Bunny meet the Hasegawa sisters

Post by Underdog21 Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:54 am

In the other changing room, meanwhile, the Hasegawa sisters were busy preparing for a match of their own.

"So, who are we facing again, Reina-san?" Reika asked, leaning back as she began to slide on her wrestling boots.

Reina was busy looking in the mirror, brushing her hair. A wasted effort, she knew, given that her hair would get messed up anyway in the ring, but she wanted to look her best when she went down the ramp. "Some tag team...Bunny something and some goth girl, I can't remember details," she said.

"Aaaaah, no fair," Ryoko pouted from where she sat on one of the dressers. "I was hoping we'd get to fight those two Canadian girls!"

Reika turned to Ryoko. "Ivory and Violet?" she scoffed. "Those pushovers?"

"I was hoping we'd get to fight the Love Bunnies, myself," Reina purred. "If we managed to beat them, it would do wonders for our reputation."

"Well either way, you're out of luck sis," Reika said to Ryoko. "Someone's already gone and knocked the Canucks out of the standings."

Ryoko pouted some more. "Aww, no fair," she said. "I really wanted to beat Violet Mackenzie."

Reina sighed. "Is this about that fight you got into with when we were picking locker rooms?"

"Theirs is a lot more roomy!" Ryoko protested.

Reika sighed. "Right, whatever." She stood up, doing a quick stretch. "I'm heading off to the ring. Care to join me?"

"Always," Reina said with a smile, standing up. Ryoko hopped to her feet behind them, and the three of them exited towards the arena.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:05 am

For tonight Mimete was dressed in her flower bikini look rather than the vamp costume.

"Let's go Bunny, dear. Our public awaits."

Grabs a parasol and starts to head down.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:05 pm

Bunny nodded, and began to follow Mimete out to the ring.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:11 pm

Meanwhile, in the arena proper, mucis began to play as the Hasegawa Trio made their entrance. The crowd cheered as the busty sisters made their way into the ring-- Reika made no effort to acknowledge the crowd, while Reika smiled and blew them kisses, and Ryoko waved and gestured to them enthusiastically. Each of them was wearing a one-piece and matching boots, all in their standard colours- Reina in red, Reika in blue, and Ryoko in black.

Making their way to the ring, they slid under the ropes and did their dramatic pose-- Ryoko hopped up, standing on the shoulders of her two sisters as they all raised their arms to acknowledge the audience, which cheered at this display. As Ryoko hopped back down to her feet, the three of them waited for their opponents to show up.

"Want to make an example of them after the match?" Reina asked.

Reika smiled. "That," she said, "depends entirely on how badly they lose to us. Chances are, these throwbacks won't be worth our time."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:20 pm

Bunny and Mimete were next to make their entrance, appearing soon after atop the entrance ramp.

The moment Bunny looked down to the ring though, she stopped, feeling her heart skip a beat within her chest as she looked down at their opponents. Three of them? She glanced aside quickly towards Mimete, then back down to the ring, feeling a small knot forming in her gut. She personally wasn't too worried, not about herself at least...the problem was, she was still a bit unsure on Mimete's skill in the ring, and being outnumbered like this, well...

She shook her head, letting out a small sigh. Whether or not Mimete was up to this fight, she had to have trust in her parter. She flashed the redhead a confident smile, gesturing towards the ring, and began to let Mimete down to meet their opponents, putting on her usual, confident strut as the pair headed down.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:30 pm

Mimete popped open her parasol and walked down with Bunny.

"PaH! A bunch of teen agers. This will be easy"

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:43 pm

Bunny couldn't help but smile, just a bit, at Mimete's confidence. That made her feel better, at least.

She nodded to her partner. "We'll kick their asses just like we did Violet and Ivory..."

Without another word she led Mimete around the ring to the stairs up into it, snatching a mic from an official along the way and climbing up to the apron, bending over to slip through the rings, giving the audience quite the nice view of her bountiful cleavage in the process. She stepped towards the middle of the ring, eyeing the three sisters for a moment before raising the mic to her lips and pointing straight at them.

"You there! Which one of you gets to be our first victim tonight, hmm?"

Nervous about the match or not, she still had to put on a good show, right?
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:33 am

For a moment, the Hasegawas huddled together, speaking together in hushed whispers. For a moment, it seemed like they were completely ignoring Bunny's question, although judging by their body language and expressions, they didn't look worried at all.

After a while, Reika, the blonde in blue, stepped away from her sisters towards their two opponents. "Oh, sorry about that," she said with a smile. "We were just debating which of you two we wanted to pummel more." He lips parted in a cruel smile. "We've all more or less agreed on you, Bunny Girl. I mean, your friend, we're happy just to put in a coma, because she looks annoying enough anyway. But you look great in that outfit, so you'd probably look equally good as a living room rug."

Behind her, Ryoko giggled, and Reina gave Mimete a bored, dismissive smile.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next