Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 9 Registered, 3 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 1 Bot

Alexandra, Clobber Jobber, JohnnyFlash, RJD, shanecawf, TheEditor1023, Underdog21, wayne, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Amy Lion Evans & Kyoko Akan

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Emily Nelson

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Belated Apologies

Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:58 am by Clobber Jobber

So, I'm not super fond of doing non-match threads because it messes with my organization, but I feel I owe everyone an apology. I just kind of up and dissapeared for, what, a few months? With the exception of one wave of posts, I've been super quiet, and a lot of threads have been held back because of me. So, I'm sorry to everyone about that, and I'm going to at least get another wave in.

To explain myself a bit, I've had a few things going on that slowed me down. For the first couple months, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

I'm starting my new job soon, so I'll be more free

Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:24 pm by TheWamts

Yes, I know that sounds fucking stupid, but with only one thing to focus on instead of 5 subjects and 5 groups, I should have more time to spend on the site, and so I'm open for new matches, send me a pm or I'm me on Trillian (same name thewamts if you don't have me already) if interested.

Comments: 0

Lucy's Debut

Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:11 pm by kagestar

Well what can i say really?

After the warm reception here i am looking for my first Character Lucy Kage to have her debut.

This doesn't have to be in the form of a debut match, though i am not going to say no to that of course, but it could even be that she appears at the end of another match etc. I want Lucy to arrive, not with a bang per se, but with more of a determined swagger.

I want her entrance to pretty much be believable, sellable but also meaningful. It sounds snobbish, especially …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Mortal Kombat 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mortal Kombat 9

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:14 pm

Just played and beat it. I fucking LOVED IT.

Seriously, THIS is how you reboot a fucking game series.

I mean, doing the entire story of Mortal Kombat 1-3 seemed cheap at first, but they way they did it, with the minor, and major change ups was awesome. Plus the story actually made sense this time! Whoo!!

Looking forward to Mortal Kombat 10, which will cover the events of 4 at least.

Plus, with the changes made, Deadly Alliance, Deception, and Armageddon, while still canon and all happened, will never need happen in future storylines, meaning we dont have to worry about them rehashing old storylines after this!

Plus, Mortal Kombat 9 made Jade super freaking hot. and considering what kind of group this is, nobody can actually criticize me for saying that without being somewhat hypocritcal, so I have the moral high ground! Yay!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mortal Kombat 9

Post by luffy316 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:35 pm

i find it incredibly hard to believe that ANY fighting game has a good story...

luffy316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:44 pm

Soul Calibur Series....Tekken 1, 2, 4, 5, though 3 and 6 had lame stories
Darkstalkers was.....decent on its games plots.

Street Fighter 1 and 2 had the best plots of the bunch. Street fighter 3 seemed out of place and 4 was apparently about killing Doctor Manhatten. Which I enjoyed. Stupid blue bitch.

Now Mortal Kombat 9 has a great story.

Besides, the "Great Writer" types always have different ideas of what counts as a "Good Story"

For me at least, a good story is something that gives me an honest reason to play the single player mode.

Or play any game for that matter. Im probally the only person I know who actually played Halo because I was interested in what the story was. I was confused in the end, but it was enough to keep my playing through 5 games.

The exception to the rule is Metal Gear Solid....seriously, that is wayyyyy to confusing of a plot for me to follow.

I assure you of this however. When I create the AFW Hentai Fighters video game, It will have an awesome story.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:13 pm

Blazblue has a pretty good (If overly anime-esque) story. Certain King of Fighters' arcs have good stories.
Alexandra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:25 pm

i dunno, with fighting games, the story range is limited. I thought Guilty Gear did it right (maybe Blaz Blue, look similar)

they just went "you know what? fuck it. we're going to design the most interesting and weird characters we can and throw em at eachother. it's the best you can hope for with a fighting game."

luffy316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top