by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 188 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 187 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Dinner, Drinks, and Chance Encounters

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Dinner, Drinks, and Chance Encounters - Page 2 Empty Re: Dinner, Drinks, and Chance Encounters

Post by Underdog21 Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:04 am

Makie stared at her brother as she approached him an the strange....girl? Yes, on closer inspection, she was a girl, and a familiar one at that. Her cheeks reddened when he recognized her as the short-haired woman Kyo had recently lost to!

"Kyo!" She covered her mouth to stifle a laugh. "I'm sorry, but...did I honestly just stumble into you while you were on a date?"

Kyo's face reddened. He looked like he had just swallowed a lime. "Eh...Makie...what are you doing here?"

"Oh me?" Makie grinned. "Toshio was just taking me and Midori-sempai out for a drink!" She turned back to Midori. "I don't know if you've met my older brother Kyo or not. Kyo, Midori-sempai." She turned to Haruka. "Aaand...you're...Haruka Tenou, right?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Dinner, Drinks, and Chance Encounters - Page 2 Empty Re: Dinner, Drinks, and Chance Encounters

Post by Harukasan Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:25 am

"Mmmmm," Haruka gave a sight smirk, eyes closed before she walked up to Makie and stood toe to toe with ehr before cupping her chin in a slightly flirtatious way exuding that aura that usually attracted most women.

"This your sister, Kyo. She is quite cute."

Midori stifled a chuckle.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:45 pm

Makie blushed as Haruka cupped her chin and stared into her eyes. She'd never had a girl flirt with her like this before. Nearby, Toshio was going wide-eyed in surprise, while Kyo's face was reddening. "I...uh...um..." Makie mumbled, at a complete loss for words.

It was Kyo who broke the silence. As if this date wasn't awkward enough, now Haruka was hitting on his sister. He swallowed and took it in stride. He was pretty sure now that this 'date' was just a platonic get-together, so he allowed himself to relax. Well...relax as best he could, given the circumstance. He always felt uneasy and a little overprotective whenever someone flirted with Makie, and this was no exception.

"Um...yes. This is my sister Haruka, and my brother Toshio," he said, gesturing in Toshio's direction.

"Hi," was all Toshio could say, mustering a sheepish wave.

"I, um, watched the match between you and my brother," Makie said, finally finding some words. "Congrats on your win, Haruka-san."

Kyo, then extended his hand towards Midori. "A pleasure to meet you, Midori-san. Allow me to thank you for offering to help train my sister. I'm certain that her faith in you is justified." Kyo knew that his greeting might have sounded colder than usual, but it was the best he could manage, given that the last he had seen of Midori was when she had been busy stretching Makie into submission. He wanted to trust her, but he knew that wouldn't come easily.

Toshio raised a hand. "Um...I think everyone knows who everyone is now, so...maybe we should all head inside?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:10 pm

Midori would take the handshake form Kyo.

"No problem. I am sure she will become as strong as her brothers. You better watch out for her."

Haruka had now turned away from Makie and went to take Kyo's arm. "Your brother is right, let's go in."

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:18 pm

Kyo nodded, and the five of them went into the bar and grill.

It didn't take them long to find their seats. Midori, Makie and Toshio all took a separate table from Haruka and Kyo, who were seated at the table just below theirs. While Toshio opened up a menu, Makie sat down across from Midori.

"So...Midori-san...just so I know...what sort of training did you have in mind?" she asked as she waited for Toshio to decide what he was getting. "I mean, I already practiced amateur wrestling and judo back in high school, and my brothers already taught me a bit of prostyle and MMA..."

Toshio chuckled as he looked at the menu. "A bit," he echoed.

"...so what exactly did you have in mind to teach me?" Makie finished.

Meawhile, at their own table, Kyo opened up a menu. "Sorry," he said to Haruka. "I had no idea we'd run into my siblings here."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:29 pm

"It is okay. You have an interesting enough family."

Haruka looked at the menu camly, a calm smile on her face and her eyes slightly closed as if she was taing everything in stride.

Midori was looking through her own menu enthusiastically.

"Now, now, Makie. Now is not the time for training talk. I will teach you what you need to know in the gym. But right now it is a night out."

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:20 pm

Kyo allowed himself to smile back. "I should certainly hope they're interesting. They are my tag team partners, after all."

He folded his menu. "If it's not too rude of me to ask...what about you, Haruka-san? And siblings or noteworthy friends in your life?"

At the other table, Makei sighed. "Fair enough, senpai. Toshio-san, what are you having?"

Toshio's eyes glinted as he looked across the menu. "Hey, they still have the sushi boat!" He turned to Makie. "Bet I can finish it before you."

Makie frowned at him. "Aw, you only won last time because you 'accidentally' spilled a glass of water on my lap and distracted me."

"Hey, it was a genuine accident!"

"Riiiiight."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:54 pm

Midori suddenly furrowed her brow and she was almost going to sound like a hypocrite here.

"Makie if you are going to train as a wrestler you got to learn to eat the right things. Tonight is carbs night."

Midori herself was ging to order a large plate of spaghetti with extra meatballs.

Haruka sighs putting her hands on her lap.

"Well...there is my dear Michiru..."

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:00 pm

"Ah," Kyo said, sensing he was straying into personal territory and trying to be as polite as possible. "A friend? Or, I'm guessing, someone more than a friend?"

Makie, meanwhile, frowned. "C...carb night?" She glanced down at her own slim figure. It had taken her a while to get it that slim, and she was conscious of keeping it that way. "Ehhh....is that really necessary?"

"Oh, you heard your sensei, Makie," Toshio said with a grin. "No sushi for you. They're waaay too carb-light." And with that, he proceeded to order a platter for himself.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:15 pm

Midori laughed at Makie becoming all self-conscious about ehr feminine figure.

"You know Makie, if you keep up your exercise and regimen your metabolism should keep you in good shape and you won't become fat."

Haruka looked up at Kyo.

"We have been together a long time and been through so much. But I felt I had to get away. Things were becoming....too static for me."

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next