by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ranked Match for Spot #8: Ange Kin Vs Heather Sunderland

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ranked Match for Spot #8: Ange Kin Vs Heather Sunderland - Page 4 Empty Re: Ranked Match for Spot #8: Ange Kin Vs Heather Sunderland

Post by Clyton Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:38 pm

Ange let out a gasp as she felt Heather slipping out of her grasp. "YOU!-UUGGHH!!" Her teary eyes bulged out of her sockets as soon as she felt the fist connecting with her crotch. Her shaky hands immediately clutched her crotch, dropping to her shaky knees as she slumped forward, completely stunned in unbearable pain. Her eyes shut tight, tears still streaming down her cheeks, her motivation to kill did not make her falter as she tried standing back up on her wobbling legs, one eye opening and glaring at her hated opponent.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Ranked Match for Spot #8: Ange Kin Vs Heather Sunderland - Page 4 Empty Re: Ranked Match for Spot #8: Ange Kin Vs Heather Sunderland

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:53 pm

"Heh..." Heather would let out as she heard Ange's voice confirming her hit. She got a bit of a scolding from the ref she could hear, but no bell ringing or anything. She was still in the match, the referee had let it go. "Now..it's your turn!" Heather would say, grinning through her pained expression as she used all her strength to get to her feet.

Letting out a loud yell, she would kick off the canvas. She would extend her arm out, the one not caught in the earlier armbar, as she would try to take the girl down with a vicious clothesline, using the leverage of her kick-off to add onto the impact, trying to take her to the ground.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:03 pm

"AGH!!" As Ange let out an immediate grunt as soon as the powerful clothesline made impact with her chest, spittle flying out of her mouth, immediately sending her down to the mat on her upper back, before her lower back and legs followed and flopped down onto the canvas. She quickly curled into a ball right after, her two hands still clutching her crotch as her body was visibly shaking not in pain, but in shock and mental instability. "I-I'm not... p-psycho..." She muttered through her quivering lips, her eyes wide open as she was still streaming tears down her cheeks.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:14 pm

Heather would look up and watch as Ange was taken to the ground by her clothesline, going down with her as she did. It felt quite good inside her to finally be able to amount some sort of offense in the match. She had to keep it up all the way to the end if she wanted to win it though. Quickly she would mount Ange's stomach as the girl curled up into a ball, turning her back onto her back as she did before pinning the girl's wrists to the mat, glaring into her eyes as she watched the tears flow down her cheek.

"Yeah? Well I'm not a bitch either! I'm not what you keep saying about me! Saying I'm some fucking burden to the world or some shit? All I want is success. I just want to get myself to the top and just like I said, you're my first stepping stone on the way there. Now, hold still." Heather would say as she would release Ange's wrists slowly before rearing her right fist back and aiming a hard punch to the girl's chest before trying to wrap her legs around her waist, rolling onto her side to attempt to lock in a bodyscissors. While it may not have been smart with the pain she was feeling in her legs, she still tried to keep it up strong, she wanted payback.

Last edited by 1905 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:27 pm

Ange struggled against Heather's mounting attempt, trying to force her away as she ferociously struggled. She just wanted the girl away from her, so she can have some time alone, reflecting on her own broken thoughts. But that didn't work as her opponent still mounted her stomach in the end, her wrists pinned against the mat. She then stopped struggling, looking up at Heather with such a lost look in her teary eyes, as if she wasn't here anymore. She didn't even hear what the latter said.

Then, the mistress coughed out loudly as the punch connected with her large orbs, spittle flying out of her mouth as she winced her eyes in pain. Her hands instinctively moved to caress her chest, but that only made it worse for her as she was rolled onto her side, grunting out loudly in pain as her waist was locked in a bodyscissors. Her hands were trapped between her chest and Heather's mid-section, unable to get them out as her face was right in front of the girl's breasts. She closed her eyes tight, trying to endure the pain as she was losing air each second from the squeeze.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:39 pm

As Heather was able to successfully lock in the bodyscissors, she bit her lip tightly in the pain she was putting her own legs through. While the painful feeling in them was very very slowly fading, she could still feel the pulsating feeling of their soreness from the abuse that Ange put them through since the beginning of the match. However she couldn't help but feel the longing satisfaction that she was feeling from making the girl go through the painful torture that she was feeling the whole time.

"Tell you what..I'll give you one chance. Tap out right here and I'll stop..if you don't though you're going to regret it deeply. So what do you say?...Give up..here? Or do I have to keep beating you down?" Heather would say as she would continue to apply as much pressure as she could in the scissors hold.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:49 pm

Ange could only whimper in pain as the bodyscissors continued, her slim waist being squeezed brutally like it was nothing. Soon, she was finding herself short of air, panting really heavily, and starting to feel light-headed. Finally hearing Heather's words, she opened her eyes wide in anger, still remembering that sensitive insult about her parents and family. Trying to snake one of her trapped hands up, that hand would grab the right side of her opponent's bikini top and pull down far enough so that the girl's nipple is exposed.

"FUCK YOUUU!!!" Ange screamed out of defiance as she leaned in and bit hard on that exposed nipple, trying to force Heather to release the hold while inflicting a sudden shocking amount of pain.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:59 pm

Heather would look on at the girl, waiting for her response as she kept her eyes fixated on hers. She expected the girl to either say nothing or actually submit to her, figuring she would have picked up the win here after a sudden comeback. However what happened next was quite to Heather's surprise. Before she knew it, Ange had reached up to her bikini top and pulled it down, exposing most of her right breast. "Wh-what!? What are you-AAAAAAH! YOU BITCH!!"

Heather would scream out as Ange bit at her exposed nipple, quickly releasing her legs from around the girl. The pain would quickly jolt through her body from Ange's bite as Heather's eyes would widen before she would grind her teeth together. Raising her hand up, she would open it up and attempt to hit Ange in the side of her cheek with a vicious hard slap.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:11 pm

Ange immediately released the bite as soon as she felt the legs being released from her waist. Immediately, she gasped for air, trying to get up to her knees. As soon as she did however, the hard slap came out of no where, snapping her head to the side as she fell back down onto the mat on her side with a grunt. Her eyes widening once more as her hand slowly and shakingly reached up to rub the reddened cheek, she would also grind her teeth together in furious anger, before she hastily stood up, stumbling up to her feet and glaring daggers at Heather.

"F-FUCKER!! I HATE YOU!!" Ange would yell as she charged straight for Heather like a mad bull and tried to tackle her opponent down onto the canvas.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:22 pm

Heather would quickly scramble to her feet after connecting with the hard slap. She would adjust her top as soon as she got up, covering her exposed nipple back up as her face grew red. She was fuming with anger from the girl's bit, not thinking she would do such a thing before the girl's yell would get her attention yet again.

"I-I HATE YOU TOO!!" Heather would yell out before she saw her charging towards her. Taken by surprise, Heather would be taken to the ground by the tackle. Momentarily, she would shut her eyes tight, letting out a groan, but she would then quickly try to turn the two over, attempting to get on top of the girl again.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next