by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Taylor vs Kytes I Quit match

3 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Taylor vs Kytes I Quit match - Page 8 Empty Re: Taylor vs Kytes I Quit match

Post by kerflubble Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:45 pm

Through the haziness of Adrian's air-less visions she could just about make out that she was face down, in something that was probably her own drool, and back on the ring. First Thought: where was Taylor. Second thought: how do I get away from the crazy bitch. She was in a very bad way, barely registering the cheers of the crowd as she stirred, trying to get some movement going. Even though her arms were refusing to move she could at least scoot towards the ropes so she'd have something to pull herself up with.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:50 am

Taylor watched Adrian struggle to get to her feet with something between a sneer and a smirk. This was more like it. Stupid dorky jerk-off in her stupid costumes. What a psycho. She looked like a harmless nerd, but she was just like the rest of them: murderous, insane and sadistic.

"Oh, dude, you should definitely just lay down. Let me help."

Taylor waited until Adrian was about halfway to her feet, clinging to the ropes, and took a running start at her. She leaped up high and threw her knee out to crash into the side of Adrian's head. Picking on Taylor's arm like that, Taylor would show her what it meant to hurt.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:16 am

Adrian was still feeling woozy as she picked herself up slowly, the grip fading from her fingers as she slipped on the second, falling back face down in the mat. Whether luck or subconscious brilliance when she fell Taylor's knee soared above the cosplayer, it's intended target now about 2 feet below where it was supposed to be sending her rival into the ropes above.

Adrian was wished she could enjoy her brief moment of respite from Taylor's relentless assault.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:07 pm

"Ack!"

Taylor spluttered for a moment as her leg slipped through the ropes while the rest of her body bounced off. She fell backwards, but with her leg stuck she awkwardly dangled upside down for a moment before finally falling in a heap on top of Adrian. It really wasn't what she had in mind, but at least something hit Adrian.

She kicked her feet to disentangle herself from the wreckage and right herself so she could get back to her feet.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:32 pm

"Argh!" Adrian grunted as Taylor crashed down on top of her, but at least she wasn't being strangled and the pain in her back was actually helping her regain some of her senses, even if mot of them told her "YOUR THROAT IS FUCKED! STOP DOING WHATEVER FUCKED YOUR THROAT"

Pulling herself out from the tangled mess of bodies she got to her feet for the first time in ages under her own power and tried to take a look to see what Taylor was doing.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:35 am

Taylor shoved back up to her feet once she was clear of Adrian, and was reminded of how much certain parts of her hurt. She could almost not use her arm to help herself up, and the pain from her most specialest of areas made the whole endeavor rather unpleasant. She wiped beaded sweat from her forehead with her forearm and took a deep breath.

Adrian was up at the same time, how nice. Taylor snagged her by the hair with both hands while she was still dazed. Then she jumped straight up and brought her knees up, and as she fell on to her back she held Adrian's hair tightly to pull her face down into her waiting knees.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:19 am

"Huh?" Adrian grunted as Taylor grabbed her hair, still slightly unaware as to what was happening until it was too late.

The cosplayer smashed face first into her knees, a possible drop of blood was left on her rival's legs as Adrian shot straight back up... then down onto her back again, a bloody nose to add to the blue face from earlier. "Uhhh..." she groaned, wishing she could just pass out for now.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:12 pm

Taylor looked around for a moment for the microphone before remembering that they left it outside somewhere. She rolled under the bottom rope and scooped up the mic from where it lay by the overturned barricade, and made her way back into the ring.

"I guess I should ask you while you can still talk..." She announced into the mic. She shoved Adrian with her foot so she lay flat on her back, and planted her foot on her neck. She gave just enough pressure to make things very uncomfortable for her, while still letting her breathe enough to be able to squeak out a couple little words. "Well, whadya say, huh?" She asked and leaned down to stick the mic in Adrian's face.

"It's okay if you want to keep going, I haven't even hit you very hard yet. I've got a lot more tricks up my sleeve." She said, not into the mic, and gave her a mischievous grin and a wink.

Last edited by 1167 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:01 pm

Adrian just rolled around and coughed for a bit while Taylor looked for a mic, she needed some recovery time as she hadn't had one bit of offense since Taylor bit her hand, the teeth marks near her finger were a symbol of her demise or something, she couldn't think too straight. Not with being choked half to death and taking knees to the face so much.

Her long awaited respite was cut short when Taylor's voice echoed over the PA system, the crazy bitch with an asphyxiation fetish had found the mic and now was going to give the cosplayer the choice of humiliating herself and quitting or fighting on and probably getting choked out for the third time in her tenure in AFW.

"I..." She began, the foot on her throat making it difficult to form more than one word at a time but that smile and wink was driving her nuts. How could she be so damn happy after nearly having her arm broken and then trying to kill someone? What was left of Adrian's blood in her body boiled, but the cosplayer didn't really have much choice in the matter. Up my sleeve? she repeated in her head. What did she have up her sleeve that she could use... well she already used the mist capsule note to self: make more/carry more and even if she hadn't, her throat was so sore and the rest of her so oxygen deprived that she'd probably just puke it back up.

But there was one other thing. The little holster on her belt that was digging into her since the beginning of this match... that could... but first she'd have to get Taylor off her "I... t-think... y-you...stink." She choked out, hoping that might get Taylor off her for a while as the blue haired menace went to prepare a guillotine or something crazy that she'd do to her. Leaving the cosplayer some time before she chopped off her head.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:57 pm

Taylor sneered.

Have it your way, she thought. With Adrian thoroughly beaten down, Taylor was free to dig into parts of her repertoire that rarely saw any use. That could be fun. She reached down to grab Adrian's hair and drag her up to her feet. She took a couple running steps and whipped Adrian off into the corner.

She bent forward and gave her a cute wave goodbye as she stumbled off to the turnbuckle. She was back to feeling pretty good, regardless of how many functioning arms she had.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next