by Yori Yesterday at 3:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 12:09 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kate Kinsley vs Fuckin' Everyone. Full Story

2 posters

Go down

Kate Kinsley vs Fuckin' Everyone. Full Story Empty Kate Kinsley vs Fuckin' Everyone. Full Story

Post by luffy316 Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:25 am

making a worldwide debut here. turned out a lot more story-heavy than I'd planned, though.

“So I figure,” said the girl, laying out in the bed, nude beneath the covers and stretching her arms over her head. Her hair was a dirty blonde (as she was sometimes called herself), shoulder length and splayed out beneath her head like a second miniature sheet. Her body was on the lean side, skinny but with some decent curves on her lightly muscled body, particularly on her DD chest, gently settled on her chest after the wild plowing she‘d received. “I wanna go on a tour of the US some time next summer, and masturbate in every state.”
“You realize that’️s insane,” said the man with her, shaking his head. He was a tall sort, trim black hair and a body that might be called enviable, muscular overall and abs over his belly, but a shape soft enough that his lover had no quarrel with snuggling against his chest. “There is no way a sane person could go on that trip… alone. I’️m coming with.”

It was precisely then that Kate Kinsly knew she was in love. The passionate drunken plowing she’️d just experienced was quite suddenly lovemaking, and the buzzed smooth talker beside her was a future boyfriend. That pounding in her chest was from love now, not the feeling of six inches (going by the law of averages) of another person inside her from moments ago (although the butterflies in her stomach had better like beer and buffalo wings).

“That story’️s gayass,” Wanda sighed, leaning in exaggerated boredom on her knees.
“It is absolutely NOT gayass!” Kate objected. “It’️s romantic and dreamy and true love!!”
“It was gay and I dare you to find a better judge,” Wanda said with a confident smirk, as if that was her verbal checkmate.
But it held some truth to it. Given how long Wanda had been a lesbian (and how oddly GOOD she was at it), Kate was fairly convinced that she had some legitimate power over the lesbians of Canada. Like some kind of lesbian duke or earl or (some other name nobody gave their kids anymore).

“Fine,” Kate caved in, slumping back into her armchair. The apartment needed a new one for a while now, Wanda had told her, but Kate liked this one fine. She picked at the usual patch she worked on when she was thinking, plucking at the foam underneath it and flicking it away in tiny bits. Wanda let it slide for now, since she was already in a mood. Kate didn’️t even like to lose arguments.

“So how did you meet him?” Wanda said, neatly folding her bare, iced-tea-colored legs gracefully in front of her. Wanda was a sharp dressing woman, hardly able to walk down the block to a Tim Horton’️s (the primary reason Kate picked this apartment to begin with, by the by) in anything less than a formal blouse, skirt and heels, if not a pants suit. Lounging around her home, she had dressed down to stockings, a short skirt, and an open vest over a buttoned violet blouse. Kate, in contrast, sat around in a pair of comfy cotton panties and a tank top.

“I told you, we met at the party,” Kate insisted.
“Doesn’️t add up. Where’️s the… Katie-ness to it?”
“What’️s that supposed to mean?” Kate pouted.
“Of all the Kate Kinsleys in the world,” Wanda shrugged. “You’️re the Charlie Browniest.” She steepled her fingers and smiled at her, leaning back comfortably in her worn in chair. She was settled in, Kate realizing she would sit there for hours staring at her if she had to.

“I fought him,” she conceded. “I fought him and then slept with him.”
Wanda laughed aloud, throwing her head back. “Wow!” she gloated. “I knew you’️d one, but BOTH? In one night? Went above and beyond on this one, didn‘t you, KK?”
“Well… he was different,” Kate muttered. “Ryan wasn’️t the usual guy.”
Wanda raised her eyebrows. “You remember his name too? Sweety, I’️m a little worried about you.”
Kate stuck her tongue out at her and got up, grabbing her bass case from its spot in the corner. It was easily recognized as the only place in their home that Kate kept clean herself.
“He put up a real fight, so I felt like I owed it to him. Not everyone can take a Kinsley to the kisser, after all. Besides, you’️re just jealous because you’️re not getting a piece of this,” she taunted, smacking her ass in her direction.

Wanda giggled and took up the remote from the coffee table. “Katie, sweety, you’️re like my hot slutty sister. I still think you’️d be happier if you went full gay, but your mother and I respect your decisions to defy my wishes with this silly bisexual phase.” She went back to her magazine. “Besides, you have to sleep some time.”

Kate shook her head and rolled her eyes. Wanda teased her a lot, but never genuinely urged her towards being gay, just politely informed her that she thought it was just the smarter choice. She knew that Wanda had been born to a lesbian couple, and that their parents were lesbians as well. Not adopted, Wanda was just somehow born to a pair of women without a male being involved whatsoever. For generations. Kate never got a clear answer on how the logic of the whole thing had turned out like that, but it sounded to her like Wanda’️s ancestors had been among the earliest settlers coming to Canada, looking to gain their wealth of the local resources (local spices, animal pelts, and cunnilingus).

“What are you in such a hurry for?” Wanda said, watching her roommate from over her magazine. “When’️s he supposed to show up?”
“7:30,” Kate said as she hopped on one foot to get into her jeans.
Wanda glanced up at the clock. Nearly there, though their clock was always a few minutes fast to try and keep Kate from being late. “Little early,” she said casually before going back to her magazine.
“Not for Ryan,” Kate grinned, buttoning her pants up with one hand while she toted her bass in the other. There was a knock at the door. Kate raised her eyebrows with a “told you so” smile and opened it. Ryan waved a hand calmly, adorn in a blue hoodie and sweatpants. He had a pleased grin just from seeing her. Seeing her arms folded in front of her to carry her bass guitar/squash her breasts together just improved the notion. “Heya, Kate.”
“Rye!” Kate chimed, setting down her guitar and hugging him around the neck. “Right on time!”
Ryan nodded. “Yea. Kind of a mutant power. So you ready to go play?”
“Oh do you have a lot to learn if you’️re asking that,” Wanda giggled from her chair, sparing Ryan a glance but sticking largely with her magazine.
Kate sighed and jerked her head at Wanda out of obligation. “This is my roommate Wanda Cortez. She does everything in her power to annoy the living daylights out of me.”
“Even on living daylights savings time?” Ryan asked with a genuinely curious tilt of his head.
Wanda giggled and graced him with a smile. “Oh, I am NOT out to JUST bother you, Katie. We do share a bed, too.”
“Once!” Kate blurted, throwing her arms up in the air. “ONCE when I was too drunk to find my room!”

Wanda set down her magazine again, leaning on her knees and looking at Kate expectantly. “Yes, of course. And the second time?”
Kate bit her lip and thought. “Er… well that time I busted my leg fighting that army bitch. I didn’️t feel like walking all the way to my room…”
Wanda nodded encouragingly, like a silent psychologist letting the patient work it out.
“Third time, I was sick for a week… and I threw up in my own bed already…”
Wanda smiled and shook her head, dreamy eyed. “Oh, Ryan she was so precious then. All warm and vulnerable. She couldn’️t sleep unless I read her a bedtime story then. Can you believe it?”

Ryan blushed and smile at Kate, who bit her lip. “Well it’️s good to have a friend who looks out for ya,” he said with a grin. “I haven’️t really lived here long enough to have anyone to rely on.” He walked over to Wanda and offered her his hand. “Thanks for keeping her safe for me.”
Wanda’️s lips curved in a curious smirk as she shook the hand without getting up.
“It was nothing,” she said tactfully.

Kate scoffed. “Sure, until she asked me to pay her back in skin…”
Ryan seemed to fight back a choking cough all of a sudden. Wanda kept her calm grin. “I still have that Kate Kinsley swimsuit calendar tucked away. I MUST show you some time.”
“Show,” Ryan chuckled as his face grew redder. “Crap, Kate, your show.”
“YES!” Kate said loudly, as if warning someone upstairs of her exploits. “YES, WE SHOULD GO!”
Wanda laughed musically and put up her feet, wiggling her toes excitedly as Kate gathered her instrument and they went for the door. “Later, Special K.”

The snow tonight was light and crisp, crunching softly beneath their pair of footsteps. Kate has insisted repeatedly on carrying her bass, so Ryan had decided to leave it at that.
“Wanda sounds fun,” Ryan pitched in. “Guess not so much in large doses?”
Kate let out a grunt. “Pretty much. I think I’️m just around so much she just gets kinda obsessive.”
“That or you’️re just like her little sister,” Ryan said with a smile. “Just cares too much about you.”
“Optimists are annoying,” she said, giving a lackluster swing at his arm.
“So did you say you hurt your leg fighting a girl from the army?” Ryan inquired.
“Oh, yea!” Kate said, a bit of excitement in her eyes. She was proud of her story, but also was glad that was the one thing he’️d clung to about talking to Wanda. “She was a bitch at this place we were eating and I kicked her ass in.”
Ryan laughed lightly. “And hurt your foot on her ass?”
“Hey, she knew martial arts or some shit,” Kate objected. “She broke or dislocated something down there, I dunno.”
“And?”
“And so I dislocated her face off,” Kate beamed. “Why do you ask?” Kate said with a tilt of her head. Ryan smiled and blushed a little.
“You’️ll think it’️s weird.”
“My roommate has a bikini calendar of me! I’️m ok with weird!”
Ryan kicked a lump of snow away. “Well, I always liked strong women, that’️s all. I’️m kind of mushy sometimes, but seeing a girl like you who’️s strong and independent, it’️s a real turn on.”
Kate beamed proudly, nudging her shoulder into him and bumping him a few inches aside. “Then I’️ll have to show you some moves later, then.”
Ryan bumped her back, as if some odd moose courtship ritual. “Glad to see em.”
“Then you’️ll like our show,” Kate grinned, jerking her thumb at the club as it came into view.

The 8 Bits were a strangely appealing band. The group was a 3-part girl band, drums, bass and guitar. Sitting at the back entrance to the club was approximately 3/5ths of the talent of the group, Stella, smoking in the snow.

Stella Stevens was a girl who looked like she could have been made out of bricks if God had suddenly run out of flesh, and nobody would have noticed a difference. She was a dyky girl, a different breed of gay than Wanda that only came from selective breeding (“Daddy was a lumberjack, Mama wrestled alligators,”). Stella was the kind who liked flannel and thick jeans for reasons beyond the fact that it’️s fucking cold in Canada. She wore this very uniform tonight, a red and black plaid pattern over her husky frame. She had short red hair and round cheeks that made her look round and friendly, what one might call cute or girlish sooner than pretty.

Cammy was a quiet girl, a lean Asian with long stringy hair. She wore a loose skirt and knee-high socks beneath them, as well as a t-shirt the sleeves torn off to the shoulder. At her hip she had a holster, as if to hold a hunting knife, though in its place was a pair of drumsticks. She nodded to Ryan and Kate briefly, a distant expression on her face as she sat on the railing of the steps, balancing her tight, gymnast’️s body on the narrow pole lazily.

“These’️re my girls,” Kate said, motioning proudly at them with both hands, one apiece just to be fair. “Stella’️s our singer and guitar, Cammy’️s on drums. Where’️s Barely Legal?”
Ryan had waved back at the girls, but then had to laugh aloud. “Who!?”
“Hey,” chirped a perky voice behind them. An almost upsettingly skinny young girl appeared, blond locks bouncing on her shoulders as she trotted up behind them. She had a jean jacket over a tank top and jeans, a smile on her face like it was naturally stuck there by default. “I’️m a little late. Sorry,” she said. Ryan had to notice that she also had a pair of guitar cases over her shoulders and a smaller speaker under one arm. It was impressive, but the girl looked like a stiff breeze would know her over, and in Moosejaw, they weren’️t exactly scarce.
Ryan looked her over amidst the quiet, and then back to Kate. “Barely Legal?” he said, pointing at her. BL blushed heavily and looked away, which had Stella slapping her knee laughing.
“I’️m Nell,” she said softly, a naturally occurring whisper of a voice.
“Actual Canadian named Nell. Who’️da thought,” Ryan smiled.

“Barely Legal Nell is our backup,” Kate explained.
“And roadie,” Cammy added in her light but faintly gravely voice.
“And my formerly-jailbait personal lay,” Stella said, grabbing Nell around the shoulder and pulling her into her flannelled form. Nell smiled meekly as her lightweight body was reeled in easily enough, Stella giving her a kiss on the cheek before lifting the guitars from her shoulders with one hand. “Thanks babe. Get us fired up, won’️tcha?”
Stella followed her lover inside, Cammy jerking her head after them. “Drums are inside,” she said plainly, sliding off her perch on the railing and entering. “Fifteen minutes.”
Kate turned and smiled modestly at her date, hands stuffed into her hoodie’️s pockets. “So. That’️s us. What do you think?”
Ryan laughed lightly at her. “What? That’️s all the impression I get? Shouldn’️t I… I dunno, hear them play or something before I judge your band?”
“Well, I just wanted to know what your impressions are,” she said. She wasn’️t used to being uneasy and hopeful around boys. Confidence and energy were her usual strong suits, which seemed to sputter at this point and time.

“They seem fun. Seem like they care about you a lot. You keep good company.” Ryan raised an eyebrow at her. “Why? Did I just meet the family and not realize it?”
Kate bit her lip, but smiled around it. “Sort of… my mom moved to Toronto, and my brother’️s in America, so between these guys and Wanda, they’️re closer than family.” She waved a hand curtly in correction. “You know… physically anyway. I mean, not like we shared a bed or anything… well we did, but just not like that. It was a long night and…” She sighed. “It means a lot to me that you guys get along, that’️s all.”

Ryan smiled and put his hands on her shoulders, as if trying to gently squeeze them together. “That’️s what you’️re worried about? Relax. I like people, and they seem to like me, so we should get along fine. I’️ve got no issues with gay people, and like all kinds of music, so I’️ve got no beef with them.”
Kate’️s eyes widened a bit suggestively and shook her head at his statement. “Oh, don’️t say that…” she said grimly. “Cammy’️s straight. She hates it when people think she’️s not the only straight person in the band.” While she didn’️t speak much of it, Cammy indeed took muted pride in herself as being the steadfast totem of heterosexuality in the band.
“So you’️re bi?” Ryan asked as he leaned against the railing, seemingly ignoring the chill of the air and snow. “Or am I an exotic exception to your rule.”
Kate laughed at this, surprisingly without any blush of shame or embarassment. “I swing a little both ways, yea. I’️d have to be a lot drunker to fill you in on all that.”
Ryan nodded. “You think you’️ve got it bad? I’️ve had my share of bad relationships. But later, right? Didn’️t your only straight friend say you had fifteen minutes?”
“Shit, right,” Kate hissed, zipping into the stage door with her bass. Ryan followed closely, but once she was inside, Kate tossed off her hoodie at the coat rack (at it, not onto it) and sucked her arms into her t-shirt like a turtle’️s shell. Ryan watched, puzzled as Kate grunted and shifted around before her arms popped back out, one arm brandishing her bra like a rival army’️s flag.
When Ryan raised an eyebrow, she handed it to him, grinning as though still proud of her modest trick. “Can’️t play with this on. Interrupts my chi, or some shit.” Ryan took the bra, seemed to consider it for a moment, then tucked it into his coat pocket for safekeeping. “I’️ll keep it warm,” he promised.
“Sweet thing, you,” Kate beamed, leaning in and kissing his cheek. “Get a good seat. Sounds like a decent crowd tonight.”

Ryan took a seat at an empty table near the middle of the bar. It was a homey kind of place, Rusty’️s, with a real fireplace and a few hunting trophies hung on the higher parts of the walls. It was still fairly large inside, and the fifty-plus people inside fit fairly comfortably around the place. He’️d just settled in with a draft when the band stepped onto the stage, drums already in place by stagehands and the others toting their string instruments with them. Nell was just barely visible by the curtain’️s edge, just seeming to look excited and not contribute anything to the experience for the time being but enjoy it.

“Hey there, all! We are the 8 Bits!” Kate shouted excitedly to the small crowd as she and the girls took their positions and readied their instruments.
What seemed like an inevitable heckle, or perhaps just part of the show expected from the fans, someone near the back catcalled “Where are the other 5 bits!?”
In quick reply, Kate and Stella’️s hands left their guitars and grabbed their tits in a quick, mocking gesture. In coordination with their display of breast, Cammy flashed a quick middle finger. This continued to get a laugh out of the crowd at this show as well, and Kate gave a testing strum of her base to get the group rolling.

The 8 Bits played an interesting set, Ryan thought. They fired up fast, a drum-thumping number with Peach Beats Tifa, followed by another rowdy rendition of Butterfly Woman. Things were mixed up a bit with their third number, Airship, during which Stella and Kate swung their guitars back behind their backs and didn’️t play them at all, instead air-guitaring while they accapella They slowed it down a bit for In Another Castle, and he was drawn into A Man Named Life, where Stella’️s full and smoky voice slowed to a point where the quiet music was more of a background to her telling a story. It was a place for the crowd to calm down and freshen their drinks, or for those like Ryan just to be drawn into the musical tale of how apparently Stella had been wooed, screwed, and then dumped by a this character Life.

Thing were picking up again as they went into Ugly Love, the guitar lively and the bass catchy once again.

“Through no fault but my own,
I’️m just tired and alone
After all your ugly love!!”

Stella screamed a bit on her last half of the final line, a sudden flash as twin jets of fire shot up from behind the band, surprising some when they didn’️t alight the curtains. The crowd applauded loudly as the display.
“Bitching special affects,” Kate grinned, wiping some sweat from her brow.
“Nell didn’️t do any special affects,” Stella corrected. Kate had just enough time to express confusion on her face when another voice screamed.

“Kate Kinsley!!!”
A weight hit Kate in her lower back, her knees giving out suddenly as she fell forward, staggering a few paces to the edge of the stage. As the toe of her sneaker caught the rim of the stage, there was a subtle transition in Kate’️s startled face and tensed body that not many people could perceive. Wanda would have seen it, and Cammy and Stella caught a flicker of it, having seen her get into fights on stage plenty of times, but didn’️t totally perceive the ripple throughout her being. Ryan might have noticed something with his short term intimacy with Kate, but he was just as surprised as everyone else in the audience and wasn‘t looking for it.

As she started to plummet through the small amount of space between performer and audience, clutching her base and with someone attacking her from behind, there was a clarity in the blond bassist’️s mind. It was a moment when her body went into perfect sync with itself, a moment when she was in her element. Fully and truly Kate Kinsley.

Her sneakers kicked off from the stage, twisting to whip her body to one side. It guided her path in midair and threw off the momentum of her assailant, rolling with it as she fell. Kate grasped the neck of her bass in one fist, the other hand lashing back with its fingers spread wide. It caught a fistful of thick black hair and pulled as she leaned, yanking the attacker along with her spiraling flight and shoving her forward in a sort of complicated variety of shoulder toss.

Kate hit the ground a couple of yards in front of the stage on top of her attacker, but both bounced just enough to break them apart. It still left Katie with the advantage of now being able to face her opponent. She locked her eyes on the tumbling mass of black, instinctively unlooping her bass from her torso.

“Nell!” she barked at the same time as she threw it over her shoulder at the stage, not bothering to look back. “Barely Legal” Nell had slid into the position Kate had just occupied, employing the same fluidity that Kate used to deploy her guitar. It was a quick, practiced motion as Nell strapped it to herself and shrugged, smiling faintly. “The show must go on,” she said quietly, though nobody but the band seemed interested enough to hear or take much note as she started to strum, the band going along with hardly a few notes out of place from the attack before carrying on. Managers and minor labels had come poking around after them sometimes, but didn’️t tend to stick around. They drew in a crowd, though only part of which was for their music. For the now-hooting fans, they knew that it was at least a 50/50 chance for a show to go on without Kate bringing her fists to some rude fan.

This was different, though, somehow. Kate threw up her fists as she took in her opponent. The girl scrambled to her black-booted feet. A cute face, big round breasts, but her appeal largely ended there, as far as Kate was concerned. She had a soft and wide look to what pale flesh was revealed, plump and a big fan of black. Black hooker boots, black pants (tighter than she felt was justified, for her pudgy figure in particular), a low-cut black t-shirt with red, claw-like slash marks painted over the chest, showing lots of wobbling white cleavage. Her black hair was done up in double pigtails, shoulder length otherwise and somewhat scrappy and shaggy looking, though Kate had a hunch it was like that before she had her hands on it. Black armbands were on each wrist, dotted with the dull spikes one found on Hot Topic belts, and she was liberal with her dark eyeliner and lipstick.

“Your…” panted the chubby goth as she got her feet back underneath her, clearly thrown off center by the fall more than Kate. “…ass is mine!” she declared a bit more certainly.
“Fine by me,” Kate said, skipping a quick step towards her. A swift blaze of fists whipped through the air, the other girl hardly able to try and assemble her guard before Kate’️s one-two struck her cheek, this one then the other, knocking her face back and forth. Kate Kinsley persisted on not learning martial arts, feeling like it would get in the way of her own style. Kate had never practiced a day of her life, unless you considered people genuinely trying to beat her up practice. Never taught, she’️d still simply learned how to fight by trying over and over. And she had gotten very good at it.

The goth grunted from the blows, finally getting her arms up enough to stop the attack and stumble back. “Wait!” she shrieked, more angry than shocked by the sounds of it. “Don’️t you want to even know why?”
“Not much,” Kate mused with a shrug, smirking and dancing a bit on her toes, inviting the fight to resume. The cheers and catcalls and the ongoing band were a duly noted soundtrack to Kate, glad they were there but not technically listening to them.
The pudgy girl sputtered a moment and threw her hands around angrily. “What!? You fucking bitch! You stole him from me!”
“Only thing I’️m taking is names,” Kate retorted, undaunted. “It’️s something to pass the time while I’️m kicking ass.”
“I mean him!” she shouted, pointing a painted nail at Ryan. The bewildered boyfriend looked genuinely surprised at this.
“What? Me?” He mimicked her finger in pointing at himself. The crowd and Kate looked to him expectantly. He looked around puzzled before he shrugged. “I really have no idea.”
“LIES!” the assailant shrieked. Kate had taken her eyes off her just long enough that the girl in black lunged at her again, a full-bodied tackle that had probably been what hit Kate from behind earlier. It still proved effective, her bulk slamming into Kate’️s chest and toppling her backward into a table. It dug briefly into her back before Kate reached down to grab another handful of hair, twisting it up to make her opponent face her.

“I am Patty Matthews!” she hissed in challenge. “And you just stole my boyfriend, you whore!!” A heavy fist bashed into Kate’️s side, making her wince from the kidney punch before she swung her own knee up. It slammed into Patty’️s soft side, making her body ripple briefly before she followed suit with a swift, firm punch to her painted face. Kate wasn’️t remarkably strong, in the end, but she was tough, solid, and she was quick. She knew how to use her every little movement to get the most out of her blows.

The shot the nose made Patty squeak and clutch at her face, and a second made her relinquish her pressure that held Kate against the table. She grabbed the edge of the drink-littered table and kicked out with a long leg, hammering its sole into Patty’️s notable gut. She huffed and doubled up from it, clutching her overripe belly as Kate pulled herself up onto the table, took a half second to mostly catch her balance, and leapt off, slamming an elbow over the dark girl’️s back.

“UGH!” Patty fell to the dirty ground with a huff, Kate falling to her knees after her brief flight, but with little ill effects of her own. She rose up to try and kick the girl while she was down, but Patty, face still twisted in pain, reached up and sank her black nails into Kate’️s shirt, and stabbing more notably at her right tit. Kate let out a quick pained wail, trying to pull back from her. Her shirt audibly tore as she squirmed by instinct, and Patty used her other hand to grab her leg. She pulled up a leg of her jeans before sinking her teeth (it seemed only the organic things on this girl were white rather than black) into the meat just above her ankle.

“Aghhh! Stop fucking eating me, you fatass!” Kate howled furiously, raising her fist and bringing it down on the back of her head like she was dealing with a wild dog. Patty’️s mouth gave way and Kate managed to shove off from her with one foot. The blond brawler landed on her ass a few feet away, though her pink tee was torn to show a notable amount of sideboob, and her one pants leg was tugged up to show a few teeth marks and a taunting lips-mark of black lipstick.

“Didn’️t know fat could take such a beatin’️,” Kate snarled as she got to all fours, almost resembling a sprinter. “Care to explain all this, Rye?” she asked, eyes darting to him briefly before returning to the goth.
“I don’️t know this chick at all!” Ryan swore up and down, throwing up his hands innocently. “I swear, I’️d recognize someone like her, right?!”
“Maybe without the makeup?” Kate offered. “But painted or not, a pig’️s a pig.”
“You’️ve just twisted his mind, you scrawny witch!” Patty accused, spitting the taste of Kate’️s leg out of her mouth. “But Ryan and I are in love! And I’️m going to take him back if it’️s from your cold, dead, slutty hands!”
“Try me, blobzilla!” Kate challenged back, fists up again.

As Kate had implied, Patty was taking her licks particularly well. She wasn’️t notably talented at fighting, Kate assessed, but she was big and she was heavy, and she wouldn’️t tire or wear out quickly. She bull-rushed Kate, taking a wide and wild punch at her. Kate leaned back and dodged it, and the blows that followed a similar path to the original in a predictable flight pattern. All right on schedule.

All these managed to do was back Kate through the crowd, which parted ways to make room for (and encourage) the vicious catfight. The tables and chairs were not so courteous, but Kate felt one bump her toned ass before it really hit her, enabling her to swivel her hips around them as needed. She finally whipped a kick at Patty’️s side, though she surprised her when she caught the jean-covered leg again. Patty pulled at it, yanking Katie closer and hitting her with a sharp punch to the cheek. Kate’️s head rolled with it, but largely shrugged it off as she sent a pair of hooks up into Patty’️s round tits. They molded out of shape, confirming her theory that they were more fat than genuine breast, Patty wincing but grabbed at Kate’️s hair at the top of her head. She yanked down Kate’️s head closer to hers, a quick swipe of her other arm raking her arm band over Kate’️s eyes.

She shrieked out as she was briefly blinded by the splash of instinctive tears, grabbing at her face at from the dirty move. Patty followed suit by lifting Kate’️s leg a big higher and slamming a knee up between her thighs. Kate huffed loudly, legs growing weak but still slashing out with her claws. She grabbed at Patty’️s cleavage line, grabbing only shirt to try and keep her balance. She still fell backward, but taking a long rip of Patty’️s shirt with her and getting an especially loud catcall from the bar’️s populace as her great white boob splash from the opening she’️d created.

“Fucking bitch!” Patty fumed as Kate caught her breath. She grabbed a mostly emptied beer bottle from nearby and swung it for Kate’️s head, but she caught her by the wrist halfway and immediately hammered her in the chin with a miniature uppercut, rattling the Goth’️s teeth. Kate poured on the offensive, grabbing her hair and swinging Patty by it, her big butt stuck out into the air as her tight pants threatened to tear then and there. Patty’️s side smacked into a bar stool, halting her only briefly before Kate followed and bashed her head into the bar, then twice more in rapid succession. The fat girl was seeing stars when Kate lifted her head and kept it there, arching her back and shoving her big tits out enough to burst both through the remain of the shirt (Kate apparently not the only one to venture out without a bra), hardly managing to cover her belly at all at this point and practically an opened vest at this point.

Kate dug her knee into her back, grinding it against her spine as Patty wailed in pain groggily, arms flailing but too thick to bend far enough to grab at Kate efficiently. “Give in, bitch!” Kate hissed. “Then we can send you home and the zoo will stop calling me about their hippo!”
“AHHHH! Never! Never!” she wailed, though the pain in Patty’️s voice suggested otherwise.

“Oh yea?” Kate snapped, twisting her handful of Patty’️s hair to secure her grip. She used her other hand to reach down by her wide and flabby ass. She latched two fingers onto her panties at the center, pulling up hard on them with her fingers hooked inside the leg holes. Apparently a red thong, or else she was wearing something far too small and tight for her size. Either way, the underwear stretched up and extracted a pained shriek from Patty as the tight attire dug in tighter and deeper than she had mentioned, showing her round ass all the more as it pulled out over her tight pants and Patty reaching pitches that Kate thought accompanied the band quite nicely. It felt good to let the audience participate in the shows, even if it was just as an instrument and not a performer.

Still, Patty shook her head, apparently unable to manage the words that she did not surrender. Fine by Katie. She steer Patty by her handfuls of hair and underwear, comical puppet strings as she flung Patty onto her knees in front of an unoccupied chair. She shoved her chin out onto it, forcing her to bend over on all fours, only keeping her grip on the thong as she pulled it up higher. Kate went as far as sitting on Patty’️s broad back, grabbing the underwear with both fists and pulling so hard that she thought she could hear it flossing Patty’️s clit as she screamed in agony.

“You know…” Ryan mused to himself, scratching his hair thoughtfully. “If I didn’️t… that ass!” Ryan shouted out as he snapped his fingers.
“Thanks for the compliment,” Kate grinned over her shoulders, jutting out her hips a bit more. “I’️ll let you meet it in person later.”
“No, not that. I just remembered! I DO know her!”

Kate looked over her shoulder, both girls staring at him expectantly, if not for different reasons. Ryan waved his hands again at them. “It’️s not what you think! Either of you… I met her at a concert like, two years back. We were drunk, it was dark, and I remember her sitting like that… when she sucked me off in the men’️s room.”
Kate blinked at him quizzically. “And then…?”
Ryan shook his head, giving a bit of an indifferent frown. “And that’️s all. I never saw her again. Just a random nutting in a bathroom.”
“It was love!” Patty cried out defiantly. Tears went down her cheeks, but her face was angry. The tears weren’️t emotional ones, so much as her underwear was quickly turning into innerwear.

Ryan shook his head. “Not even a little. Drunk and horny, and I never heard from you again. Kind of regret it, you know?”
“You did this,” Patty hissed, Kate too busy sitting on her back to realize she was still talking to her. “You ugly blond sow! I’️ll kill you for this!!”
“Try to get legs that can hold your own bodyweight before you try that, ya overpainted manatee.”

“That’️s it,” Patty snarled, biting her lip furiously. She managed to get both hands together, but not to raise an attack. She brought the wristband up to her arm, jabbing it towards the flesh below her wrist and dragging it across. It was not a suicidal motion, but she still winced with pain as her pale skin was quickly flowing with a trickle of blood. She whispered something rapidly, just before a burst of light made the population of the bar (just under fire code permits) wince, and a gale of wind blast through the room. Unlike most winds in Moosejaw, this one held a strange warmth to it. Kate felt herself falling off the secure seating of Patty’️s back, suddenly on the floor with no perch whatsoever for her ass.

Winds and heat and random flashes of red light flooded the room, Patty’️s whispered words growing louder and wider spread, but still unclear what she was saying, and whether it was English. It left everyone in the room disoriented, though not supernaturally as the appearance would have one believe.

“You are MINE, you little blond piggy,” hissed Patty’️s voice behind Kate. She spun around, but did not see the blubbery white opponent she had been facing.

What stood there was a pale, busty woman in black, yes. However, this one resembled more of Elvira than a angst metal chick. Or perhaps, Kate though when she recalled her more dorky middle school days, like a sorceress from her old DnD books. A dark, form fitting, flowing garment, ample cleavage that seemed to be boosted up by nothing natural like a push-up bra (the attire so thin it would have been visible). Patty’️s excess weight was gone, fat only in places where it flattered the body like a shapely supermodel, and her hair was long and straight. Her boots were now high heels, and Kate had to compare her to a witch rather than a goth. Then again, the really good Goths did look like witches anyway, she thought. With all the gray, cold and snow, there was more than a few depressed teenagers around Canada.

Kate raised her fists all the same. “You did NOT just bleed out 200 pounds,” she muttered, eying her warily.
“Not at all,” the girl grinned her full lips. The voice, Kate was certain, was Patty’️s. Whether this was her body, an alternate form, or just a total shape shifted figure, she couldn’️t tell. “An old shaman owed my father a favor up north. And he repayed me by granting my family his mystical power. A power I’️ll be unleashing on you, if you’️ll be so kind as to die for me.” That explained the pyrotechnics before, Kate considered. That’️s wasn’️t what she said, though.

“Eat shit salad, twat-lips,” Kate chided like a poem as she rushed at her, fists raised. “Cuz your face is bout to get fisted like a back alley whore!”
Patty made no moves to attack, or to defend, really. She moved her hands through the air, a lazy dance almost. She twiddled her fingers, and there was suddenly a woman between them.

Woman might have been a rash word, and I apologize. The creature between them had the most notable features of a woman (face, hair, tits, hoo-ha), but it clearly was not among their kind. She bore red skin, long hair of a shade somewhere between blue and violet, and a pair of tiny, decorative horns on her exposed forehead. She bore a two-foot leathery tail, made notably by the fact that she wore nothing less revealing that a nipple piercing. Metal studs prodded out from her forked tongue, eyebrow, lower lip, chin dimple, each teat, and multiple in its labia.

Kate jolted at its appearance, the creature lashing out with a hand to grab Kate by the shirt. She hesitated, but redirected her punch to strike it across the jaw. “AHNN~!” the creature groaned, a distractingly orgasmic sound as the creature writhed, its eyes closing and smiling gently as it hit the ground, squirming in apparent pleasure, but it stayed on the ground.

“Succubusi?” Kate muttered, the best she could identify the creature as, but Patty continued to weave her hands through the air.
“Succubi,” Patty corrected smoothly.

“Katie!” Stella’️s voice barked loudly through the bar. Kate looked up at the stage, where more of the creatures appeared. Some leapt out to torment the patrons, mostly just startling and menacing them with predatory leers and hisses, and lusty purrs and suggestive motions. Nell was herself cornered at the back of the stage, flat against a wall and trembling as one such succubus prowled near her on all fours, bare ass up in the air and hissing as it made snapping of its teeth at the scrawny blond.

The rest of the band was less fortunate. Stella was clearly in mid-rush towards Nell when she’️d been attacked by her opponents. Two succubi had her by the arms, Kate noting that they seemed supernaturally strong. This was clear in the fact that while each one had one of the flannel-wearing redhead’️s arms, restraining her from any real resistance, her thrashing and stubborn stride was only moving at a snail’️s pace towards her lesbian lover. Kate had seen Stella break open a parking meter with one hand (she had needed change for a dollar), so she noted the real threat to these creatures.

Behind her, there was a loud barrage of drums, like a masterfully done solo. In truth, four of the demonesses surrounded Cammy, attacking irregularly with their outstretched claws. The Asian was a blur atop her drum set, balancing on whatever limb wasn’️t striking out to smack or kick an advancing she-devil. Her drumsticks still stayed in her grip all the while, thumping out a note now and then like a war drummer, strangely mixing in with the sound of her own feet and palms smacking into her drum set.
Cammy’️s sagely quiet not only held in her pride as the heterosexual representative of the band, but also as the daughter of a martial arts genius.

“They ain’️t a part of this!” Kate snapped, turning back to the slender Patty. While she’️d turned away, she’️d brought three more demons to her side, all of them keeping up the slow, taunting, catlike movements as they eyed up Kate hungrily. She wasn’️t concerned for the band being able to hold up for themselves, but there was just no need to involve them.
“Like I care,” Patty sighed listlessly, scratching one of her creatures between the horns. Its eyes rolled back into its head and its tongue lolled out in ecstasy. “You’️ve damned this entire place, and this city if that’️s what it takes to bring you down, Kinsley.” The raving madness in her voice was gone now, calm and confident in her power. “And this most certainly involves him…”

Patty snapped her fingers, and behind her appeared a cage. Its bars seemed to be made of flame, a far brighter red than fire out to be, and inside stood Ryan in his street clothes. He looked around in surprise, eyes wide a moment before settling down, seeing he wasn’️t going anywhere.

“Oh, Ryan, baby,” Patty cooed without looking back at him. “You’️re such a lucky boy. You get to see me demolish this pig right in front of you.”
“Look,” Ryan said, alarming calm in his voice. “I’️m sorry, ok? What we did was… a mistake. But you have to understand. I really do love Katie. She’️s a good girl, and she doesn’️t deserve any of this. Just make it-”

“Wait… you said love?” Kate asked, blushing.
“Hush!” Patty said with a wave of her hand. A length of chain shot at Kate, manacles on either end as they latched onto her wrists. Kate barely let out a surprised “Hey!” when they yanked her arms up into the air, levitating and suspending her by them as she dangled inches above the ground.

“Soups on, my babies,” Patty chimed in a singsong voice, clapping her hands. In wordless growls, purrs and moans, the three succubi crept over to the dangling Kate. She kicked at the first one, but it ducked around like a snake. Its hand lashed out, grabbing the hem of Kate’️s jeans and pulling down. Another rose behind her, rubbing its face greedily into the dip in her neck and pulling firmly at her shirt, tearing off strips rapidly. Kate was barely mindful enough to be thankful they didn’️t have claws, though it did little to keep her from grunting and writhing as their strong and greedy hands pawed and probed at her, rapidly stripping her like clothing-hungry piranha.

Kate soon hung by Patty’️s magical chains totally nude, feeling and treated like a piece of meat in a butcher shop. She’️d struggled at first, but she had almost zero leverage in her position, and the touch of the demons seemed to leech the strength right out of her. The nude, pierced devils ground up against her, licking and pawing and groping anything they could.

“They’️re emotional leeches, you see,” Patty said, smiling and starting to sit. She paused, dusted off a stool with one hand, then sat back and crossed her legs. She looked over her shoulder and smiled fondly, calmly at Ryan. “No emotions of their own, only lust. They draw the strength and primitive sex drive from a victim, consuming their emotions and sensations from them. Not much to worry about in small doses, but for her…” Patty smiled widely and returned to watching. Kate moaned and writhed. One devil bit tenderly at her nipple, rolling it between its dull fangs as it humped her leg like a dog. Another slurped messily over her neck, a trail of spittle running down her neck. The third was on its knees, rubbing Kate’️s legs with its hands while it lapped slowly at her pussy, teasing it with the small steel rod that came from its tongue tip. Gently it probed at her opening, as if a strange butterfly probing the erotic nectar that trickled from her folds. “She will be reduced to a babbling, drooling slut before our eyes. If you really care for her so much after all that, I might even keep her along as a fuck toy for you. Won’️t make a very good slave, being so brainless that she’️ll only every want to touch herself, or someone to touch her.”

Ryan seethed quietly, but could see she meant what she said. Kate’️s eyes were glassy, and she shuddered almost non stop. Her nipples were hard as when he’️d first penetrated her that fateful night, and goosebumps came and went over her body. Coated in sweat, drooling as her mouth hung open, and her precum leaking down her thigh from her aroused wetness, she was becoming an aroused mess. Her struggles seemed to be just shy of nothing, a whispered “no” or a bittersweet moan.

She only looked worse when she finally orgasmed. The demon at her loins almost screamed in delight as she squirted her juices over its face and hair, her whole body rocking from the chains that held her. She wobbled back and forth like an erotic pinata hips thrusting desperately for any touch to prolong the primitive sensation. Patty cackled out loudly.

“That’️s it! Dance your slutty little dance! What a darling little whore she is, isn’️t she, my love? Look at her disgusting cow tits jiggle, the hideous little tramp.”
Arousing or not, Ryan at least managed the willpower to look away from the sorry display as his girlfriend let out a long, steady moan. Even if perhaps a hundred more were to come, she felt the haze of her post-orgasm moment of clarity.

Cammy could see, despite her outnumbering opponents (a fifth one had joined and fared just as poorly), had the best view of the band of Kate’️s situation. She watched in her usual mask of calm, not uncaring but far more in control of herself than that. It let her see things clearer, focus harder, and even fight better and harder. It was an old technique her father pushed on her at an early age, keeping her anger in check and keeping control of herself. Managing your chi, was the best way she’️d described it. Despite her pedigree in martial arts, Cammy had significant respect for Kate’️s combat capabilities. She knew that Kate had something very much like her chi technique.

Instead, Kate Kinsley got pissed.

The long moan grew lower, then became a growl. Primal urges flooded her senses, but for just a second, Kate was able to shove her rage to the surface and punch through the sensations of lust and greed. One deadly sin was just as good as another, it seemed. Her eyes flared in anger, and with a sharp twist, Kate ripped her arms in opposite directions. Already under the strain of her weight alone, the chains seemed to decide that was their limit. The furious pull snapped a link in the middle, freeing her arms and dropping Kate to the ground. The demonesses sprang back in surprise, hissing and cursing wordlessly a moment before they rushed back at her.

Totally nude and never seeming to care in her fuming rage, Kate spun in a full circle. A roundhouse kick smashed one demon across the jaw, sending it flying into a nearby table. There was a sound of smashing glass as it landed on a collection of shot glasses and beer bottles, then a puff of purple-red smoke as it vanished.

The second yowled and lashed out at her, nails spread wide to claw at her. Kate grabbed both of her wrists, holding them steady before she smashed a knee up into its pierced pussy lips. The creature let out a strangled “UGHH!”, face twisting in genuine pain this time, before Kate grabbed her hair and smashed her face into her knee. She barely felt the impact before it exploded into more smoke.

The third was crafty enough to leap in behind her. Its bare pierced tits pushed into her back, and it reached around to claw at Kate’️s own bare breasts. A few shallow scratch marks appeared, and Kate had to wince a split second as the feeling of pain and lust shot back into her again, but she smashed her head backward to bash into the thing’️s face. It yowled in animalistic pain, Kate twisting and grabbing it by the hair. She pulled it forward, bending down a moment on one knee. She threw it over her knee, raising an arm to whip its upturned ass with the chain dangling from her wrist. It clashed down, repeating the process a half dozen times before grabbing it by the tail, danging it from it a moment before throwing it away. It smacked into the bar itself, face crashing into it just before poofing away like the rest. Kate’️s furious eyes locked on Patty’️s, marching towards her and her captured, now gaping boyfriend.

“No,” Patty snarled, raising her hands readily. “You’️re nothing, you little blonde Neanderthal. I wield forces you couldn’️t imagine! I rip reality apart at will! You’️re nothing but a stupid, wretched little cow who couldn’️t hope to-”
She just started to weave her hands into some other manner of magic when Kate shot forward the last few feet, swinging her head back then forward in a resounding head butt. There was an echo of bone meeting bone in the bar, the noise seeming to linger as Patty’️s eyes cross, her limbs falling like a rag doll’️s. She collapsed and hit the bar’️s dirty floor, bouncing once before there was another wave of whispers, and Patty was gone. Not skinny, not fat, just entirely missing from the bar. As were the demons, the fire cage, and the chains on Kate’️s wrists.

Of course, she WAS still totally nude, just her luck. The band seemed to be regrouping, as did those patrons who hadn’️t fled the shocking and sexual scene. People didn’️t seem sure of what to make of things at first, but they did know a naked woman when they saw it, and so settled on that. Ryan, free of his flaming imprisonment, took his long coat and wrapped it around Kate’️s shoulders, shielding most of her besides her legs and innermost cleavage. She breathed heavily, most of her body rocking as adrenaline left her with her lingering pain, aches, and a notable wetness between her legs.

“Barely Legal” Nell slid out of her corner at least, sure there was no danger. She raised her bass again, plucking out a last two chords of her song. Then the crowd let the scene set in enough to explode in cheers.

“What was that,” Kate panted, wiping a mass of sweat from her forehead. “About liking strong women?” she said in a half laugh, half gasp of exhaustion.
“You,” Ryan said, smiling and hugging the coat around her. He added in a lower voice. “I am getting you home and right into bed, little lady.”
“And you’️re going with me?”
“Oh helllll yes.”

Wanda sat in her chair, her usual legs crossed and eying Kate strangely stance in full effect. “Hot demon bitches,” she said in a calculating tone. “I stayed in tonight so I could finish rewatching my Clone High DVDs, and your show brings out… hot demon bitches?”
Kate slurped up some more of her ramen, legs folded beneath her on the couch and nodding. “Hot demon bitches. That’️s what I said. Piercing and everythin’️.”
“Fuck me with a strapon monkey wrench,” Wanda sighed. “This is what I get.”
“But what do you think about what he said?” Kate pressed, pushing her chopsticks at her Latina friend.
“What who said? I stopped paying attention when you said hot demon bitches.”
“About the ‘liking strong girls,” Kate insisted. She had no question about the last thing he’️d said in the bar. They’️d made a ruckus that night, consummating the fuck out of each other after the bar brawl. “Then I find out he got his cock sucked by a sorceress or something.”
“Shaman, baby,” Wanda corrected calmly. “Don’️t go offending the whole magical community with your stereotypes.”
“But you think he dated a lot of strong chicks? Think it’️s something I should worry about?”
“Don’️t worry,” Wanda assured her with a wave of her hand. “Meddle, instead.” Kate cocked her head at her like a puzzled turkey, almost slapping herself in the face with the noodles in her mouth. “Just go Facefuck him.”

Kate coughed and cleared her throat. “Look, I mean I like the guy and all, and we had a ball that night, but…”
Wanda sighed and picked up the laptop from the coffee table. She opened it, hit a few keys, and slid it over to Kate. A website was visible, photos of assorted people of various quality, some erotic and some not, but mostly tasteful.

“Facefuck.ca, sweety,” Wanda explained. “It’️s a website they started up a sexual network. Rather than hooking up with people, you track who you’️ve fucked, and can follow who they’️ve fucked. See?”

Wanda typed in “Kate Kinsley,” a small slew of boys and girls’️ thumbnail portraits popping up beside her own. Kate recognized almost all of them, but there were quite a few…

“Well that’️s useful… but not fair,” she huffed. She typed in “Wanda Martinez” in reply. Only three results came up.
“We’️re not all like you, Kate,” Wanda smiled widely at her, patting her on the head. “Some of us treat making love like fine cuisine, not like a buffet. But come on. Really. I bet he has a profile.”

Kate entered “Ryan Oaks.” There he was, and with a total of seven pictures with it.
“What’️re we looking at?” Wanda pried curiously.
“Let’️s see… there’️s Patty, the cunt from last night… and Tonya, some white haired chick. Total slut, just from lookin’️ at her.”
Wanda shrugged. “You say so. And look, twins.” A pair of young Asian twins smiled with their arms around each other, wearing what looked to be one-piece swimsuits. Elastic ropes in the background implied they were in a wrestling ring.
“Mai and Kim Tanuki,” Kate read off. “Hate em already. And Gabby Grant.” This one was a mature woman, wearing a business suit and glasses. Her dark hair was long and elegant, smiling confidently in her picture as if already taunting Kate. “And someone named Richter. Says she’️s a model…” The photo made it hard to tell. Whoever was there, they were moving rapidly in the camera, creating merely a blur of some blond-headed figure.
“I think I’️ve heard of her. A ninja supermodel.” Wanda held out her hands like she was viewing a billboard. “The hottest ninja never caught on film.’️ Or something like that.” Wanda’️s eyes went wide and nearly dropped her wine cooler.

“Whoa! Katie! He fucked Lucca Leigh!?” she blurted, the usually cool Latin girl beaming ear to ear.
“Who?” Kate asked, looking at the picture. It was a girl in her late 20’️s or so, dark skinned and with darker hair. She had a large chest behind her tank top, and it also showed off some fairly muscular looking arms.
“Lucca Leigh! Oh, she’️s my favorite! She’️s an ex MMA fighter who turned to porn! She’️s soooo hot in her stuff! Oh, I even have one of her signed copies of ‘Rapezilla vs. King Dong.’️ It was catfight GENIUS!” she gushed.
“Wow. Like her much?”
“I have such a girl boner for her,” Wanda squealed. “Oh, tell your friend to have us meet up sometime! I’️d love to meet her!”
Kate started to object, but then paused. “Maybe…” she mused. “You, me, Ryan, and her…”
Wanda paused to tilt her head at her, frowning in concern. “Kaaaaate? You worry me when you think, sweety…”
Kate thumped her fist into her palm. “No! That’️s it! I can beat her!” Kate threw up her hands. “All of them!” Wanda tilted her head as Kate typed rapidly on the keyboard. “I’️ll fight her and beat her in front of Ryan!” she grinned.
“Really, Kate? Going to fight some stranger because they fucked your boy first?” Wanda frowned in distaste.
“Not JUST cuz of that. First of all, what if they come after me first. Like that nut job Patty. Second, he dated all these chicks, they must be strong. Even if I weren’️t me, and totally loving a challenge, I’️d be giving him a huge turnon with these fights. PLUS I’️d be proving to him I’️m the strongest, best girlfriend he’️s ever had!”

Wanda frowned some more at Katie. “You… do realize that’️s now how that works, right?”
“Who cares!? Trust me, it’️ll work. I’️ll link all these girls on my Hatebook profile right now, under my Archrivals.”
“You don’️t have to prove shit to him, baby,” Wanda assured her, touching her arm. “I don’️t want you getting beat up OR beating up strangers over this.”
“It’️ll be fun,” Kate grinned, hitting Enter. She sent Ryan the invitation email, under the premise of Wanda meeting her porno idol, and added the girls to her Hatebook. “Look out, bitches!” she laughed. “Kate Kinsley’️s in love and she’️s kicking ass!!”

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Kate Kinsley vs Fuckin' Everyone. Full Story Empty Re: Kate Kinsley vs Fuckin' Everyone. Full Story

Post by luffy316 Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:36 am

worth mentioning that this is technically chapter 1, if that wasn't clear

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Kate Kinsley vs Fuckin' Everyone. Full Story Empty Re: Kate Kinsley vs Fuckin' Everyone. Full Story

Post by zxn666 Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:03 am

Love it, absolutely love it

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down