Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Karina Rine vs Natalia: Cage NHB Hentai Match

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Karina Rine vs Natalia: Cage NHB Hentai Match - Page 10 Empty Re: Karina Rine vs Natalia: Cage NHB Hentai Match

Post by Kitten Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Natalia massaged Karina's ass cheeks as she rubbed the strap-on's tip up and down along the rocker's ass crack in a very teasing way. "You are mine!" The Dream proclaimed giving Karina a hard spank, and then she used one hand to rub the tip of the dildo against her victim's pussy until it slid past Karina's inner labia and got inside the rocker's pussy. The blue-eyed cutie then grabbed hold of Karina's hips with both hands and slowly began to push the dildo inside, planning to fuck Karina with authority. "Sooooooo mine!"

Karina Rine vs Natalia: Cage NHB Hentai Match - Page 10 6u0iRWY
Karina Rine vs Natalia: Cage NHB Hentai Match - Page 10 QiougD6Karina Rine vs Natalia: Cage NHB Hentai Match - Page 10 TTlOMaFKarina Rine vs Natalia: Cage NHB Hentai Match - Page 10 5t0Q5s2Karina Rine vs Natalia: Cage NHB Hentai Match - Page 10 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Karina Rine vs Natalia: Cage NHB Hentai Match - Page 10 Empty Re: Karina Rine vs Natalia: Cage NHB Hentai Match

Post by Cirno Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:07 pm

Karina could only groan and shivver now, her ample bust resting upon the mat while she was only on her knees, her butt in the air and shown to Natalia, who was taking her time with it, forcing more moans out of Karina, blushing at not only the feeling, but the words the Dream gave along it. She yelped from teh spank though, her body tensing up as the length of the strap on was being forced within her, biting onto her bottom lip to try and silence herself from any more moans that would satisfy Natalia.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:25 am

Natalia shoved the toy deep inside Karina and not hearing a loud moan left her frustrated. She immediately realized that her victim was still resisting her, putting up a fight and denying The Dream of her well deserved fun. "Oh...so you still think you can resist me, uh?" Natalia asked as she reached for Karina's hair; taking a pig tail on each hand The Dream began to pull back as she humped against Karina faster and harder, letting the toy come half out before ramming it back inside.

Karina Rine vs Natalia: Cage NHB Hentai Match - Page 10 QiougD6Karina Rine vs Natalia: Cage NHB Hentai Match - Page 10 TTlOMaFKarina Rine vs Natalia: Cage NHB Hentai Match - Page 10 5t0Q5s2Karina Rine vs Natalia: Cage NHB Hentai Match - Page 10 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:07 am

Karina kept biting upon her bottom lip, not wanting to emit any sound for Natalia. However, the Dream did something unique that even Karina could not resist against. When she was pulled back by her pigtails, the strap on humping against her, she soon parted his lips and release a soft cry of both pain and pleasure, unable to stop Natalia anymore from taking her prize as the Beast was now starting to submit to her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:18 pm

"yes...that's more like it..." Natalia teased as she heard Karina's first moan. She rewarded Karina with another spank and then she sat back on her haunches, using Karina's pigtails to raise the rockers face from the mats and to force Karina to sit down on her lap, impaling herself on Natalia's strap on.

"You are mine, Karina-chan...don't be a bad loser and give me what I want..." Natalia said as her hands let got Karina's pigtails to move to the girl's tits to grope them.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:13 pm

Karina was no longer resisting Natalia, the dream was working her magic upon the rocker and with the way she used her pigtails as leverage, it wouldn't be longer untill she moaned loudly. The girl's actions could no longer be ignored, her actions were making the beast wet and soon enough, horny.

She tilting her head back and moaned out Natalia's name when those hands came upon her sensitive, large breasts, causing her to rest back against Natalia.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:29 pm

"Mmmm...yesss...that's better" Natalia said as she felt Karina letting go and heard the rocker moan her name. She kissed Karina's neck a couple of times and then she grabbed the rocker's left arm, pulling it up to sneak her head under Karina's armpit to reach for the girl's left tit.

"You are so beautiful..." Natalia said and then began to kiss the underside of Karina's tit, moving her lips to the rocker's nipple to begin sucking it. Her hands now moved to Karina's hips and began to pull down, trying to make Karina bounce on her lap, so that the now tamed beast will fuck herself over and over again of Natalia's hard toy.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:43 pm

Karina was getting dominated in a way that was completely new for her. She was moaning much like a whore would as she was forced to bounce upon the girl's lap, allowing the length to get in deep and having her inner walls clenched against it. Her cheeks were bright red, eyes were closer and her breathing was loud, it seemed that the beast was havin trouble being her usual predatory self now that Natalia had won and was now working her over.

It was almost a tender sensation she was feeling when Natalia used her mouth to satisfy her perked nipple, causing her to lean back against the Dream and do whatever she wished.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:56 pm

Natalia now had Karina right were she wanted her and she was determined to tame this sexy beast. She pushed with her hips up and down, humping Karina while her hands keep holding the rocker's hips to make her bounce; moving faster and faster trying to fuck Karina harder and deeper.

"You are mine, Karina-chan...and you are going to scream my name!" The Dream said, taking a brief break from lapping Karina's nipple, to then trap the nipple between her lips to suckle it like a nursing baby.

Keeping one arm around Karina's waist, Natalia slid her othe hand between the rocker's legs and began to rub Karina's clit, wanting to make the beast cum again.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:29 pm

There was practically nothing Karina could do anymore, she was moaning loudly, her climax had builded up greatly from the way Natalia was doing her, causing her head to tilt back every time she was brought down upon the length. She said nothing about Natalia's demand, though with her sensitive nipple being suckled upon and all the actions that were being done to her, there was little Karina could do untill..

" Ahhh! " Though that final, loud moan caused her to signal her own climax, which raged and release itsself upon the stabbing length. She was still to able to prevent herself from moaning out Nataia's name despite being dangerous close to it. Her body tensed and pressed back hard against Natalia, as if seeking closeure with the girl as her body reacting to her climax.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next