by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Duct Tape Duel: Katya vs. Sabine

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Duct Tape Duel: Katya vs. Sabine - Page 8 Empty Re: Duct Tape Duel: Katya vs. Sabine

Post by hamish1024 Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:13 pm

“Heh, you’️re not so t- unghh!” Katya began to defy Sabine before feeling a hefty crack on her back, the axe kick sending her sprawling back onto the mat. With her hands bound she had no way of breaking the fall, so she ended up pretty dazed as she ate the canvas with a thud. Katya was left face-down at Sabine’️s feet.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Duct Tape Duel: Katya vs. Sabine - Page 8 Empty Re: Duct Tape Duel: Katya vs. Sabine

Post by kerflubble Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:13 pm

"Hmm?" Sabine hummed as she pressed her foot down on Katya, the Russian being defiant to the end: making her work for her prize which was fine with her.

Trying her same strategy she did with Katya's arms, she tried to wrap her legs around the Russian's then use her hands to tie her up by the ankles. She had put up a hell of a fight and she'd be rewarded for it in time... depending what that Ox at ringside was thinking about the whole situation.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:54 pm

Katya’️s head was swimming as she felt her legs being scissored by Sabine. With dismay she realised that her ankles were going to be bound, too, and that would finally cement her defeat.

“No!” she moaned softly. She tried to pull her feet out of the way, but there was little strength left in her body, and she couldn’️t move out of the hold at all. Powerless, her feet began to be wrapped together with the duct tape.

She was going to lose. Katya thought about her position, limbs bound and promised as a ‘plaything’️ to her domineering opponent. Face-down on the mat with her features hidden, Katya allowed herself a sly grin, licking her lips in anticipation. She already felt a kinky thrill at having her body controlled by the Brazilian, and it was only going to get better.

Her limbs now fully tied, the match bell rang, sending an excited shiver down her spine as it confirmed her defeat.

Fully immobilised, Katya turned her head to the side. Her gaze met her partner Oksana at ringside.

The ox spoke to Katya in Russian. “Lost! If I didn’️t know any better, I’️d say you almost planned to lose that…” she said dryly, rolling her eyes.

Katya tried her best not to giggle at that. She wondered what Sabine had planned for her now.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:32 pm

Sabine uncoiled herself from around Katya as the bell rung signifying her victory. "Now..." the dancing Succubi began as she trailed a finger up her leg "would you like me to take this to a private place for our celebration?" She asked "Maybe a room here where I can sit on your face until you're addicted to the taste of my pussy," she teased "or maybe the showers, though I don't think you'll need that much help getting wet for me."

"Or... we can go to my place, with all the toys needed to make you crazy and a shower as well. Sound good?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:27 pm

“Ohhh, yess…” Katya mumbled happily as Sabine stroked her leg. She was loving the way the Brazilian was talking to her now, and it was eroding the Russian’️s defiant façade.

She wanted Sabine, badly now, and she wanted to give herself over to whatever dominations the bigger girl could think of. Katya didn’️t like to flaunt her masochistic tendencies, at least not in public anyway, but she was going to struggle to contain them now.

“Mmm, sounds… good…” she moaned quietly in agreement. “I wanna get addicted….” Katya started writhe in her bonds, partly to try and see what Sabine was doing, partly just to accentuate her trussed-up helplessness. Her wriggling made her look a little like a damsel in distress, though sneakily it also let her subtly rub her wet crotch against the mat in arousal at her predicament.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:52 pm

"Someplace private, just wait..." Sabine purred as Katya moaned, trying to pick her up and carry her off "You don't mind if I borrow her for a night?" She asked Oksana "I promise not to hurt her." she said too sweetly for someone planning to screw a captive girl's brains out.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:03 pm

Oksana gave a wry grin. “Don’️t care if you do hurt her, she made the stupid bet…” she shrugged. “I protect her against other people, not from herself. As long as we get her back in one piece it’️s fine.” Oksana was Katya’️s bodyguard, but she knew all about her employer’️s masochistic streak, and understood when to exercise discretion, and leave her to her own devices.

Bound Katya was a little disoriented as she was slung over Sabine’️s shoulder, but she heard the exchange.

“Oh, so, you’️re letting me get dragged off!? By this crazy, wicked pervert? Unbelievable!” she complained to Oksana in mock outrage. “Anything could happen to me!” The grin on Katya’️s face showed she was less than concerned, though.

“Here’️s hoping…” Oksana smirked back.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:20 pm

"fufufu..." She laughed evilly at Katya's mock outrage at being her prisoner. "What wont happen to you?" The sexy Brazilian said, strutting out of the ring and to the backstage, new sex toy in hand.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:56 pm

Katya gave a quiet, happy sigh as her bound form was bundled over Sabine’️s shoulder and carried from the ring. She was firmly in the bigger girl’️s clutches now and she knew she was going to enjoy it.

Sabine wins by duct tape

Continued here: [url:22c1j75k]http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/backstage-f33/keeping-care-of-ones-toys-t5204.html[/url:22c1j75k]

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8