Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 10:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 7:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 5:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 3:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 11:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Kikio and Kagome vs Lucy

2 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Kikio and Kagome vs Lucy - Page 4 Empty Re: Kikio and Kagome vs Lucy

Post by d_ultsch Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:20 pm

"I'll break you in two" Kagome roared as she got to her feet and charged at Lucy in a blind rage. Kagome had forgot all about plans and concerns as she charged at Lucy with only one thought in her mind and that was that she was going to break Lucy in two before parading her broken body around the ring for all to see.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:22 pm

Lucy was actually a bit scared at how angry Kagome was when she just charged at her. Luckily she had no insights into her mind or she might have been even more worried. Holding her position she needed to wait before the angry girl could react. Waiting for the last moment Lucy quickly tried to step to the side and step forward with her knee pointed out for Kagome to run into.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:25 pm

"Oh no" was all KAgome thought as she impaled herself on Lucy's knee causing the girl to cough up some spit and fall to the mat holding her stomach and coughing "Ugh you pervert i'll get you" Kagome said in between some pained groans and coughs "You won't get away from me" Kagome continued on as her rage began to rise again giving her strength to recover.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:28 pm

Lucy could just felt the impact herself as Kagome just charged right onto her knee. "You know they say those who constantly call people perverts are ones themselves." She wasn't sure about whether it was true, but messing with Kagome was a bit of fun with how angry she was about it. Backing up as she watched Kagome recover just amazed by how much anger was fueling her. Waiting until she was up enough for Lucy to charge for her and try to tackle the girl onto the mat. She needed to hurry up and get some humiliation against Kagome before she actually got beaten up.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Kagome's anger was reaching an all time high as she got to ther feet and as she reached them she saw Lucy charge at her and before KAgome had a chance to react she was tackled all the way back down to the mat "Ugh you jerk i'll break you and there nothing you can do to stop that" Kagome said struggling beneath Lucy as her rage continued to boil in her giving her strength to keep struggling against Lucy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:34 pm

Lucy was starting to hope that Kagome would just get so mad that she'd pass out. If this was the first sister she wasn't even sure what to expect from the next one. Lucy knew she needed to hurry and do something before Kagome's anger allowed her to make good on her word. "Let's...find..out." Lucy grumbled as she struggled against the angry girl. Going for a familiar target she grabbed onto Kagome's breasts and rubbed as hard as she could through her clothes. She normally wouldn't do that, but she had to humiliate this girl somehow and that seemed like a good place to start.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:38 pm

All of Kagome's anger seemed to disappear for one moment as her body was filled with a new sensation. Kagome let out a small moan before all her rage came back to her in an instant "Get off me you pervert" Kagome screamed out as she tried to kick Lucy off of her again but her mind was filled with rage and ectasy and those were to things that didn't mix well in Kagome and soon her world was spinning and she could barely tell what was going on.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:40 pm

Lucy was surprised at how the anger seemed to vanish for an instant which let her stay in close to Kagome's body. She didn't want to leave so much room that Kagome could keep trying to strike at her. The small moan surprised her as well though she gasped in surprise when suddenly the resistance came back. "Who was the one making that noise pervert?" She called back annoyed herself at being called a pervert so much. She kept rubbing Kagome's chest and tried to wrap her legs around Kagome's body to stay locked onto her. "You want me off then give up!" She replied firmly not ready to let her go this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:44 pm

Kagome's body continued to struggle as her mind wandered elsewhere but when she heard Lucy's words she tried to say "I'll never give up" but all that came out of her mouth was a moan and "illnemersgibeup". KAgome mind was so clouded right now she couldn't even speak right but her body still responded to the breast rubbing and her face blushed a deep red again as Kagoem started to become aroused.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:47 pm

Lucy was glad at least that Kagome's body wasn't as angry as her head was. "Sorry, couldn't make that out." She replied with a smile and continued her assault not wanting to give Kagome time to recover and get angry again. Leaning her face forward she cautiously gave a lick to Kagome's neck while continuing to press and squeeze through Kagome's top. Lucy tried to get her pinned down against the mat so she had limited options. "Come on give up." Lucy kept prodding her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next