Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Kikio and Kagome vs Lucy

2 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Kikio and Kagome vs Lucy - Page 3 Empty Re: Kikio and Kagome vs Lucy

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:37 am

Kagome felt one of her kicks connect and she immediatly tried to push the rest of Lucy off of her so she could get away "I don't care about them as your the one touching my breasts right now" Kagome would say as she continued to try and get away.

Then from the sidelines Lucy would hear "Sis stop hogging all the fun let me in so i can play with her" Kikio said with a smile on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:41 am

Lucy groaned as she was shoved off of Kagome and tried to quickly get onto her feet. Giving her back a bit of a rub after that shot and backing up a bit from her. "A little sensitive." She teased though understanding her feelings there. Her gaze drifted over to the sound of Kikio's voice wondering what Kagome was going to do. It'd be risky to charge if she was going to tag her in.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:47 am

Kagome knew what would happen if she tagged her sister in and she didn't want that no matter what the cost "No you just stay over there until i'm ready to tag you in" Kagome said before turning to face Lucy "I'm going to beat your face in because of that by the way" Kagome said in a threatening voice before slowing moving towards Lucy "So you better get ready for a beating you perv"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:50 am

Lucy wasn't sure what Kagome was thinking refusing her sister's offer. It'd seem to make more sense to weaken Lucy up by continuing to throw in someone fresher rather than sticking it out. Still she was hardly going to tell her to do something against Lucy's interests. She was a bit surprised at the hostility. "Someone's pretty sensitive." Lucy replied as she slowly moved in keeping her eyes right on Kagome. "But if you're going to try then I'll just have to defend myself." She replied ready to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:53 am

Kagome continued to stalk towards Lucy and when Lucy finsihed talking she said "Fine but lets see how long you last" Kagome then charged at Lucy and attempted to throw a powerful punch right at the girls stomach before sending an uppercut right at Lucy's chin "Just remember you asked for this"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:57 am

Lucy still wasn't sure why she was so hostile but didn't have time to think about it. "Same to you." Lucy tried to throw a punch right for Kagome's head as she threw a shot at Lucy's gut. If that wasn't enough to slow down Kagome then Lucy would go down after the upper cut jumbled her head again and sent her falling backwards onto her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:00 am

Kagome's attack slowed for a second as she was nailed in the head with a punch but she fought through the pain using her anger and managed to score the uppercut just where she wanted "I'm not done yet" Kagome said as she mimicked Lucy from earlier and dropped an elbow towards Lucy's stomach before trying to mount her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:04 am

Lucy was surprised at the intensity of her anger. Hitting the mat she groaned just getting her senses together when she saw the elbow coming down. She cried out as air was knocked out from that elbow drop her body shaking from the impact. "Someone's seriously has issues." She groaned out trying to quickly reach up to grab Kagome's chest again since getting her even more angry might make her careless. If she could grab the mounting girl she'd try to flip her off again using that grip to fuel the attempt.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:08 am

Kagome wasn't paying attention to Lucy and as she tried to mount the girl she felt her hands upon her breasts again "Why you pervert, i'll destroy you" Kagoem said before letting out a yelp of surprise as she was tossed to the mat by the hands on her breasts. Kagome was completely furious right now as Lucy had managed to grab her breasts not once but twice and she muttered to herself "I'll kill her for this"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:15 am

If there wasn't such intense anger pointed at her Lucy might have found her response a little funny. But it seemed like she will need to be cautious around Kagome. Quickly getting up Lucy didn't want to be on her knees or anything when the angry Kagome got up and ready to attack again. Trying to stay focused she kept both eyes on Kagome not needing to distract herself right then. "Now come on, it's not like I did anything horrible to you." She smiled seeing if she could keep Kagome from coming up with rational plans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next