by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Taylor vs Kytes round 3: "The match makening"

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Taylor vs Kytes round 3: "The match makening" - Page 3 Empty Re: Taylor vs Kytes round 3: "The match makening"

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:30 am

"Pfft." She snorted as Taylor dismissed her endurance level "I could too... just not when carrying someone" she said as she let Taylor go to the elevators.

"You know what?" She asked leaning against the wall as the two waited. She really didn't feel like doing all of those stairs and looking at Taylor right now "I don't really want the match... not because I'm gonna get my ass kicked because if we did step in the ring I would kick your ass so hard... it's just... not now. I mean what do we really have to prove? THat we're both stubborn assholes who can't let things go? I think we've done that already. "

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Taylor vs Kytes round 3: "The match makening" - Page 3 Empty Re: Taylor vs Kytes round 3: "The match makening"

Post by Bluemouse Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:03 am

Taylor scowled while she held her stomach, sitting there on the floor.

"I think we proved a lot of stuff today. For example, you suck balls. And fine, we don't have to do the match. I'll be a hell of a lot happier if I never see you again anyway. Plus you'd probably cheat. I've seen your matches." She griped. The worse she felt, the more bitter she became. "But, dude, if you ever change your mind, or if you decide to come around again and stir things up, I'd be more than happy to roll over you and get paid for doing it."

Another cheery Bing! and the elevator opened. Taylor looked up at Adrian. "Going down, then?" She asked, and started crawling into the elevator. "As usual." She added, under her breath.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:54 am

Adrian huffed at Taylor's latest grumble "and here I thought you actually had a setting that wasn't labeled 'jerk'." she was trying to be amiable and call off any further problems and now she was getting insulted for it, still. Never seeing that annoying blue hair ever again had a certain appeal to it. She could certainly do without another enemy who was looking to make her life hell and stuff, and not having to listen to her bitch sounded good too.

"It's only cheating if you get DQ'd." She said, trying to pick Taylor up again for the short walk to the elevator. Hitting one for the infirmary and another to get her back to the original floor where they'd left Natalia and Akashi "Hopefully they haven't killed each other." she mumbled, ignoring Taylor's extra shot at her.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:23 pm

"Well, dammit, let's see how cheery you are when your brain is leaking out your ear." Taylor grumbled some more. She was only going to get grumpier until she had some pain killers and some medically-supervised sleep.

"And I think you mean 'hopefully Akashi hasn't killed my gal-pal'. She's a stick. She looks like a model. Models aren't fighters. I could probably bench press her. I'm pretty buff. Why do you dress up in weird costumes all the time, eh? Not for nothin', it kinda flags you as a weirdo among freaks." As she went on, she gradually regressed back into her New York accent.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:01 pm

"Not for nothin'? Wow, you really are a New Yorker. No wonder you try to hide the accent." Adrian critized "so you think the person who knocked you out and caused your brains to fall out of your nose isn't a fighter? get real, she may not be up to beating Akashi outright but she can do more than hold her own. I mean she's in the top 10 in the rankings and is looking at getting a title shot soon. And it's not like they hand them out like candy otherwise I'd have like a million shots stored up." She grumbled, not liking this... well slightly different variation on bitchy, insulting Taylor.

"And the wierd costumes make me unique and got me more fans when I was just starting out, besides it's fun to make and wear them. F-U-N, you know, the opposite of being around you when you're grumbling like this."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:42 pm

"Yeah, it's amazing what you can do when you sneak up behind someone like that. And ohh my gawwd, the top fiiive? Her mothah must be so prouud. Whata talent." Taylor said weakly, dripping with sarcasm, while she rubbed her temples with her eyes closed.

"And gimme a break, willya? Let's try crackin' open your head like a walnut and see how friendly you aah." Oh, man, the accent. She tried to rein it in a bit. "You wanna have fun, go do it in the ring or something. Maybe don't get all Sarah Gatt-y with your roaming around trying to kill people. Lemme tell ya somethin', maybe ya nawt so bad, but it looks like ya makin' the wrong connections. I don't like ya brunette buddy down there, I don't like the looks of your... uh, tag partner. Whatya gonna do, join up with the goddamn Gatt Attack? Gimme a break. You're a little psycho egg waiting to hatch."

She shook her head and cleared her throat. It's like the part of her brain that she used to keep her accent under control was broken. She looked up at the lights over the door. They were almost there. "I'm sure I don't need to tell you this, but make sure you don't piss off Akashi. She'll beat the fuck out of you, and then you'll end up being best friends, and I don't want to have you jerks around. She's my only friend, okay, don't screw it up for me."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:20 pm

"I'm not a psycho!" Adrian shouted at Taylor, probably doing her no favours in the reputation as for as being a psycho went. But still "I don't give a damn what you think of my friends, yeah, okay, maybe neither of them are the most stable of people but I don't care about that, and I have to spend the most time around them." she said defensivley.

"But point taken about Gatt and her little gang... ugh, I'd rather make out with you then spend any time with her. Not that I would ever ever make out with you, ever. And Akashi... well, I don't want to get the fuck beaten out of me so there's that... but you know, if we could you know, stand to be with each other for more than 5 minutes without bitching about it, maybe I'd like to be friends with her, without getting beaten up. But if beating's the only way then screw it, probably not worth the friendship." The lights dropped to the infirmary floor as the door binged open.

"Do you think you can manage it or do I have to carry you again?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:45 pm

Taylor labored to her feet and shuffled out of the elevator. She turned around to face Adrian again, putting a hand on the door to keep it from shutting.

"I think I can manage. You probably will end up being best buds with Akashi, though. It's what she does. Case and point, Gatt. Whatever. Do what you want. Um..." She stalled. She knit her brow and looked hard at Adrian for a moment before she worked up the will to say the next part.

"Thanks." She said. "You... ya know, you did almost cause me to die today, but I know you didn't have to help me get around and all that, so... whatever." She sighed heavily. "Time to go see Koichi and Keiko." She said and turned to start the walk to the infirmary.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:54 pm

Adrian struggled to think of what to say... they weren't exactly friends after everything that happened. They were still rivals... kinda but at least she didn't want to stab her in the spleen any more so, yay progress!

"Uh..."
She stuttered, caught between saying sorry and thanks "your welcome, I guess?" she gestured before her blue haired opposite turned around, staggering to the infirmary for pills and rest. "Yeah whatever." the cosplayer said, waving behind her back as she hammered back down to their origional level, see if Natalia had avoided getting "befriended" or not.

Last edited by 3727 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3