by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, Diesel_Electric_Razor, ihateocrecolors, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Red knight vs Mad hatter

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Red knight vs Mad hatter Empty Red knight vs Mad hatter

Post by sorryyouwin Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:53 am

Back stage was in a rather odd state as they saw the new wrestler that was named the mad hatter. Some of them wondered how he got threw others wondered where he bought his hat however the hatter gave all of them no mind as he kept his same normal smile and his normal look showing no fear not even looking nervous for the fight he just seemed just to relaxed. He sighed as he turned his head to look at the people looking at him and smiled "Can i help you fine people?" every one that looked at him quickly looked away some embarrassed others angry that he put them out on the spot like he did. The hatter smiled as he finally heard his song coming on.

As the song "never give in" started to play the crowd of people looked at each other trying to remember what wrestler used this song for there opening when all of them gave up they noticed that the man had already walked to the ring he was sitting in his corner drinking tea still relaxed almost like he had already left the match. ".....I don't think the crowd likes me very much" He was right for the crowd just looked at him funny for how he looked and dressed he did not seem like any of the wrestlers they were used to so this scared them and in fact made them turn against him which only made the hatter laugh "Well my opponent is taking his good old time.." He would sigh and sip his tea as he waited for his opponent.

[size=85:1hdqcata]"Would you like a cup of tea?"
[align=center:1hdqcata]Tension Teams [/align:1hdqcata]
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-teams-f63/yin-yang-twins-t4871.html#p116694:1hdqcata]"Yin Yang Twins"[/url:1hdqcata]
Red knight vs Mad hatter 88c50639f482c69455d0bbdc33cb145e1312339584_full-2-1-1.jpg
[size=85:1hdqcata]Ken:"This wont last long" Ren:"Its nice to meet you"
(If you want to have a match against any of my char pm me and we can work it out :3 )

sorryyouwin

Back to top Go down

Red knight vs Mad hatter Empty Re: Red knight vs Mad hatter

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:41 am

Suddenly, there was a sound of a horse neighing and there seemed to be a silhouette of a knight and his horse galloping at the entrance to the ring. As Muse's Knights of Cydonia started playing, there was a suddenly a puff of red smoke when the horse and rider got close and there stood a red-haired boy wearing red clothing that mixes medieval and urban. The audience looked stunned at his appearance and the girls felt that their hearts would faint at the sight of this modern day "knight in shing armor."

The boy would walk in a perfect straight line on the ramp before running quickly to the ring. Once he got close, he would jump on the bottom rope with one foot, get his hand on the top, and side flip onto the ring. He stared at the Mad Hatter with pure determination in his eyes.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by sorryyouwin Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:36 pm

The hatter raised a eye brow as the man jumped over the rope and landed in front of him. He sighed and slowly stood up taking off his hat and tossing it outside of the ring he then placed his tea cup and tea pot outside of the ring and looked back at him and bowed "Good day sir my name if you did not already know is the mad hatter i hope we have a great match" He would look back up his smile twisted into a grin and his eyes full of emptiness.

The bell would ring as he just stood there his eye closed and waiting "Sorry if you don't agree but i believe you should have the first shot" He smiled and opened his one eye staring him into the eyes.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-teams-f63/yin-yang-twins-t4871.html#p116694:1hdqcata]"Yin Yang Twins"[/url:1hdqcata]
Red knight vs Mad hatter 88c50639f482c69455d0bbdc33cb145e1312339584_full-2-1-1.jpg
(If you want to have a match against any of my char pm me and we can work it out :3 )

sorryyouwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:02 am

Bowing back in response, Red Knight said, "Pleased to meet you, Hatter. I am the Red Knight, and I believe that our battle will be quite enjoyable." He saw Hatter's smile twisted into a grin and his eyes filled with emptiness, and he knew that this one may not be as easy as he would first suspected.

He suddenly raised an eyebrow when Hatter offered him to take the first shot. "And if you may permit me to ask, why exactly do you offer me a chance to give you a hard blow for the first second?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by sorryyouwin Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:17 am

The hatter would smile and lean against the turn buckle. He would then look up at him as his eye seemed to look into your soul "Lets just say im begging a gentlemen" He would give a fake friendly smile as he crossed his arm and closed his eyes giveing him a smile which made people think he was normal.

He would then stand up straight again. "Now mister knight show me what you got" He then narrowed his eyes his glare sending chill up the crowds spine."Oh and don't show any weakness mister knight or... He would look into his eyes and give a huge grin "...ill break you..."

sorryyouwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:26 am

Red Knight could see in Hatter's eyes that he was quite a devious character. But still he would smile under his gag and say, "Alright then...if you insist." With that, he would start to run forward to Hatter before doing a flip and rolling. Once he got close enough, he would jump to Hatter and grab his shoulders and plant his boots in his stomach in order to do a monkey roll by rolling backwards on his back and throw Hatter forwards.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by sorryyouwin Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:00 am

When he was about to kick him he grabed the foot blocking it from his gut. He was still thrown but he fliped while in air and landed on his feet so that the attack preety much had no effect he would then turn around and grin "That was close mister knight"

He then dashed at him and aimed a swift punch to his jaw if it would hit he would duck down and start to drill him in the gut going back and forth then when he stoped he would go for a huge uper cut and jump back keeping his fist up and grinning "I told you didn't i mister knight if you dont try ill break you"

sorryyouwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:09 am

Red Knight was quite impressed at how well Hatter had went through his attack without a mark. He then saw the swift punch going at him and would try to block that out of the way. If that worked, he would then give an elbow to Hatter's face and a quick direct kick into his chest.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by sorryyouwin Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:59 pm

Hatters eyes widen a bit as he ducked and the elbow barely missed he then saw the kick coming and crossed his arms into a x over his chest so he was kicked back but not really hurt he would then stop ducking and stand up straight dusting himself off he then jumped back and forth on his feet.

He then dashed forward and when he got close he aimed a punch to the face but while it was in the air heading towards his face he quickly changed its direction with a shift in his arm and instead of it heading for the face he aimed for the gut instead to see if he could confuse his opponent and get a good hit if it worked he would start to drill the gut until he saw fit that he was in max pain and would jump back and then step forward and threw a punch at his opponents head.

sorryyouwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:03 am

Red Knight watched as Hatter would come forward with a punch to the face. From what he's seeing so far, Hatter is quite unpredictable and he's quite swift in countering attacks. The best thing that Red Knight could do was try to keep up with him. He would raise his own arm up to try and block the punch to his face, but then he saw Hatter change direction to the stomach. He would try to block it with the other arm and if that worked, he would immediately give him a punch across his face before a high kick to send him flying.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next