Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

Harrier, HighFly, Iron Soldier, Jaystar, LadyX, OmegaVan0, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Might be a bit slow

Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:33 am by noob

hi people that im rping with. I'm gonna be away for a bit so I might be a bit slow with posting. Sorry xp

Comments: 2

Duo from Iceland has arrived!

Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:38 pm by Jaystar

Hello again everybody!

I managed to get creative, with the result of having two friends, Isa and Julie flown in from Reykjavik, who are ready to rumble in AFW!

While not sure if they get to decide, Isa is still a little bit reserved and is hoping to get a smaller opponent that she could use her lower body strength on, while Julie is very excited and eagerly up for pretty much anything!

If you have any characters who might want to challenge either one of the newcomers, or basically any fun …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Impromptu Break

Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:47 pm by Gadot

Hello,

I'm just leaving this here so people know! I'm dealing with a lot at my new job (coming in as a manager with a person on my team who's been there for years and being a bit of a bitch about it), and I'm trying to finish up my last year of college. So for right now, I'm probably not gonna be around. I'm sorry for everyone I'm leaving up in the air with matches, and that I vanished without saying anything to. If you need me, feel free to message me on Trillian. I'm on it from time to time, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Shade vs Elena

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Shade vs Elena

Post by d_ultsch on Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:28 pm

I told you i'm fine" Shade said trying to push Elena away from her as the medical team rushed down to the ring to check on Shade. Shade looked at the medical team and immediatly tried to crawl away not wanting to go through whatever they had planned for her and especially because she didn't want to face Elena for two reasons one was because she had just beat Shade and two was because Shade knew she should have given Elena a better match instead of the poor performance she just put on.

The Den
d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:59 am

"Stop being a baby!..." Elena shouted out as she went over again to try and help Shade, "Just let me help you....I don't care if you don't want to" Elena said as she would try and pull Shade towards the medical team so they could check her out, All Elena really cared about now, after the match was done, was to make sure that Shade was okay, and that she didn't suffer any injuries, and if, then that she would get the medical aid that she would need.

For more info check here:
The Locker Room
LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:44 am

Shade was in no condition to resist Elena and soon she was dragged back to the medical staff who put her on a stretcher and began to carry her backstage "Do not worry she will be treated with expert care" one of the medical staff said to Elena before they began to leave.

The Den
d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:50 am

Elena smiled a little as she managed to get Shade on the stretcher, and away to get the care she needed, " Good..see to it that she gets the greatest of care" Elena said with a smile as she leaned down to Shade a little, "You did great!...And I will always be ready to take you on!" Elena said as she took a step back and the medical team, brought her out of the ring, Elena rolled out from under the bottom ropes and shouted towards Shade " I'll come visit you as soon as I can!"

For more info check here:
The Locker Room
LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:02 pm

Elena wins via Pinfall

The Den
d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down