Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

CybeastGregarX, GrandAkumaShogun, LARIATO, Mystery Dragon, Old_Man_Tai, TiefBlau, Underdog21, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Amy Lion Evans & Kyoko Akan

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Emily Nelson

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Making her return

Tue May 23, 2017 12:24 am by KillerV

Eagle Miyasaka

PM if you want a match with her, she takes on guy and girl. Hentai/erotic must discuss about it first, thanks.

Comments: 1

Friction debut match - Yalina Saleh

Mon May 22, 2017 6:31 am by peek6

Hi all. I am totally new to this. My first character is looking for her debut match or spar on Friction:
http://www.afwrpg.com/t16859-yalina-saleh

Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

Comments: 1

Hero Needed!

Sun May 21, 2017 6:04 pm by xalex

Hey guys

Shanecawf and I need someone hero to run in and save on of his girls... that would maybe lead into a short storyline with widowmaker... someone intersted?

Comments: 4

VIP treatment

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: VIP treatment

Post by kerflubble on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:55 pm

Adrian took a step back as she listened to Chigusa. "Kidnapping, me? Come on, I'm not even a big fan of your music or a lesbian, why would I lead you into a trap?" She said defensively as though the Idol was accusing her of doing that

"Wait, never heard of me? I'm AFW's fastest rising star: 4 wins no loses in singles matches." She said proudly "Am I really that unknown? I mean the crowd seems to know me really well."
kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:53 pm

"Hmm, I dunno..." Chigusa said, shrugging, "Though I'm not accusing you of anything, of course!"

She shrugged again when Adrian began boasting of her successes. "Well, I don't really keep track of the people in AFW much either, so I don't really know you," she said, "Hmm... and if you're really doing an interview show, I should've heard something... Why don't you show me what this is all about then? I'm kinda curious."

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:00 pm

Adrian balked at the prospect of showing her what her show was about due to the "lost" footage from the previous two interviews. "Well I er..." she began, stuttering slightly "It's about giving people a bit more of an insight into the various stars, and some of the aspects some people ignore, that there;s more to AFW than sex and violence... stuff like that... the thing is though..." she sighed, she had to admit it sooner or later.

"So far it's been a nightmare. My first guest attacked me and stole some of my stuff, my second guest... I think his name was Tai, was really pervy. He challenged me to a hentai match, I mean I know there are a lot of them around but not for me, at least not yet. So anyway he was getting too creepy so I had to have my security team deal with him... his voice is never going to go back down to normal pitch." she added at the end with a smile "but assuming you're not going to be mean or pervy I think it could actually work out well!"
kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:06 am

"Hmm... sounds like you've had a rough time," Chigusa said, "You had Tai on your show? Haha! Well, if he got beat up, it serves him right." She sighed, shaking her head. "I understand that you're in a bit of trouble over this," she continued, "You're trying to get this show up, but you can't do that unless you get some big name guests. And you can't get the big name guests because, quite frankly, you're brand new at this... Not to mention that you haven't gotten a successful show yet, have you?"

"I dunno, I'd hate to turn you down like this, since it makes me feel like I'm looking down on a newbie here," she continued, "But I'm not willing to accept this. I might not be mean and pervy, but you gotta realize, this might reflect poorly on me as well. I've got an image to maintain."

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:01 am

"Well, no, but..." Adrian stuttered when Chigusa started to dash a lot of her hopes of starting up her own show.

"So what you're saying is... you're too good for me?" the cosplayer said, hands balling into fists when Chigusa mentioned that she had an image to maintain. "Well screw you! I come here trying to be nice and all you do is talk down to me!" She shouted at the idol. No-one told her they were this jerk-ish.
kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:19 pm

Chigusa hadn't meant to be jerkish, in fact she was trying to let down Adrian as lightly as she could. That being said, there was no tactful way to do this. Chigusa did think that she was too good for Adrian's show, assuming that it was some small-time indy affair, which is exactly what it was. She thought she should help Adrian out and get her show really going, but in all honesty, doing this would reflect poorly on her. She was a big time star after all!

"No! Adrian, don't take this the wrong way," Chigus said, "I'm not being mean or anything... I'm just saying that you're probably better off looking for someone else. I don't think me going on your show would work out."

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:57 pm

"Why not? I mean is it really going to be that bad doing a small thing for me? I've only had problems with violence and pervertedness and if you're none of the above then what's the big deal?" Adrian asked, trying to really coerce Chigusa into it, adding extra whine into her voice to get her to stop resisting.

Maybe a pout for good measure.
kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:13 pm

"No... it's not that," Chigusa said, prevaricating. She wondered if turning down this girl's offer was really the right thing to do. This girl didn't seem to have much success so far, and Chigusa knew that if she went on this show, it would look bad. After all, she already turns down many many interviews simply from a lack of time; if she gave Adrian's tiny tiny show attention, the rest of the industry would come after her! Of course, she couldn't explain that to Adrian. The girl probably wouldn't understand.

"I'm sorry, but no is no," Chigusa said. She reached behind her and opened the door, looking to slip back inside.

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:35 pm

Adrian resided herself to disapointment as Chigusa refused her again, trying to scratch her brain to find out why someone so nice would turn her down, people with meaner reputations than the idol had agreed so why wasn't she jumping on the bandwagon with both feet?

"Wait a minute..." she said slowly as the cogs moved into place "You do think that you're too good for me!" She shouted, her face red with anger as she slipped a small capsule from under her wrist band into the palm of her hand.
kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:42 am

Chigusa was starting to get a little annoyed now. Adrian didn't seem to want to give up, despite Chigusa telling her that she didn't have any chance at all of getting them on her show, not when it was so small and riddled with failures. She shook her head, sighing.

"Trust me Adrian, it's nothing like that! I... We just can't do it, ok? Come back some other time." she turned on her heel and made to leave, opening the door behind her...

Last edited by 265 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top