by Yori Today at 6:49 pm

» alice "noir" Rodrigues - the lucky black bunny
by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Night To Remember (For Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Night To Remember (For Tiefblau) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Night To Remember (For Tiefblau)

Post by Viralsurge_24 Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:20 am

"If you don't want me to go I don't have to..." He heard her complaints and could pick up on her disappointment even if it wasn't obvious. He remained seated with her legs holding him down in place her feet on his knees. He wasn't sure if she wanted company or to pry more about Felicia or what her intent was. But his feelings for her helped her keep him under lock and key.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

A Night To Remember (For Tiefblau) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Night To Remember (For Tiefblau)

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:38 am

"You obviously aren't here for the reason I thought you were. It's even more clear to me now that that's the truth." She would say as she let out a sigh, shaking her head. "I guess I'm not as good as I thought. Whatever, I'm too tired to care right now to be honest. I'd easily make you want to take up that offer again, but not now, I'm way too exhausted. Consider yourself lucky...or maybe unlucky you might say." Sena would continue without catching a glance over at him.

"Stay if you want to please me, take my body on...leave if you don't. Simple as that."

Last edited by 1905 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:46 am

He decided to stay, wrapping her up in his arms laying her head on his shoulder. He would have her lay on him as he laid back wanting her to be happy. His body was warm despite his cold emotions. He would brush her hair back from her face and let her curl up on him.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:04 am

As Drake pulled her close to him, letting her rest upon his body, she let out a small groan before looking down at him with an exhausted expression. "Did you get me on top of you for any particular reason? You don't seem to be doing much other than lying there." Sena would say, her eyes faltering as she seemed to have grown in how tired she was.

"Why did you have to come here tonight? After everything I did today, you show up. You tease me with me thinking you came for my offer then you sit there asking for a date. Now here you are, doing this not because you want to, but clearly just because I keep asking you. I just don't get it, I really don't. Don't you understand that I don't feel that way with you? I know you could tell, but yet you still keep this up. You aren't into it, and I can't return your feelings. I...asked if you wanted to take up my offer...not for you to do it just because I wanted you to want to, because you clearly don't want to." Sena would let out, her eyelids coming shut as she would lie there on top of Drake.

"I'm..too tired for this." Sena would say as she began to drift off.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:09 am

He sighed silently and unheard as she fell asleep after hearing her words. She couldn't possibly understand that yes she turned him on and he wanted her, but he also cared about her more than he did lust. He would cover her up in his arms and let her sleep on him as he laid back and stared at the ceiling. Her words stung tremendously after she got mad if he stayed, got mad if he left, he just didn't know what to do. After hours of sulking from the pain of her words he would fall asleep while she laid on him to find him there when she woke up.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:43 am

Morning came over the two as they slept away on the sofa. Sena would finally begin to open her eyes as she would lean up a bit and stretch her arms out. Looking down, she would notice the fact that she was lying on top of Drake still, remembering what had happened the night before. It didn't seem to bother her all that much as she flicked at Drake's nose with her fingers.

"You would enjoy a good night's sleep with the cushion of my breasts pressed against your chest. Then now you wake up and see me on top of you, first thing you see. Does it not make you want to..do something?" Sena says with a grin, seemingly rested up and immediately going back to her usual antics as she pressed herself down a bit so her breasts would press tighter onto his chest.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:42 am

Drake would blush as he awoke trapped under Sena. To make matters worse he was still groggy and not awake enough to resist, not to mention the morning wood he would have. "U-um..." He would softly sigh still in and out of it waking up.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:51 am

"Um? Is that all you can say? I remember you being the one who put us in this position Drake. Are you planning on doing something with this?" Sena would say in response as she slid her thigh against Drake's crotch as she kept her gaze into his eyes. "What do you say? I'm right here am I not? I can tell you're just itching to get a piece of my body. It's open for you right now, so what do you want to do? Are you still going to keep up your noble style? Or are you going to give into how you know you really feel hm?" Sena would say as she undid the buttons on her blazer, making it so her dress shirt was the only thing holding her breasts back.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:00 am

Drake would blush deep crimson as he got a clear shot of her cleavage distracted and clearly mesmerized. He knew he wanted her and he couldn't fight it. He was full of noble and pure intentions but this wasn't a girl making a rash decision, she wanted him and didn't want no for an answer. He would surrender himself to her and softly kiss her lips as he blushed deeply becoming more and more mesmerized as she teased him with her cleavage. It was if he was being slowly hypnotized, slowly being sucked deeper and deeper under her spell.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:32 pm

As Sena felt Drake's lips press onto hers, she knew she had him. Her timing was perfect, and it was going smoothly as he seemed to melt under her in an almost hypnotized state. She would return the kiss that he started, bringing her right hand up to caress his face to bring him deeper into her aura of sexuality. Breaking the kiss after a few seconds, she would look down at him with her usual seductive grin, her hand running down from his face to his chest.

"Tell me how much you want it. I want to hear it from your mouth."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next