by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 188 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 187 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hey! Ho! Let's Go!

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hey! Ho! Let's Go! Empty Hey! Ho! Let's Go!

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:50 am

"Gaaah! This music sucks. This place sucks." The Silver haired teen whined as music thumped around him. Junichi Higurashi, more commonly referred to as Johnny, was feelling a little uncomfortable in his usual night time "home" the club. He looked over his brother, Mamouru, and grinned slyly. "You suck."

"Be that as it may, I've got my eye on a couple of cuties so if you bail on me, I'll kick your ass." Mamouru said as he defended his choice to come to the club this evening.

The two were dressed similarly yet quite different. Both had spikey hair, Johnny's being Silver while Mamouru's was brown. Both were wearing jeans that hugged their legs and and behinds quite snugly. Johnny's, however were stone washed and had holes in the knees and rips along the edges. Mamouru's looked nearly brand new and were a deep black.

Johnny sported a T-shirt that was pink, thin and faded and in ironed on letters that were cracked and barely legible read "Bright Lights, Big City" in red.

Mamouru was wearing a white short sleeve buttoned up collared shirt that was half tucked in with a tie that hung loosely around his neck.

Aside from their dress, they were both decked out in particular accoutrements. Mamouru had a chain wallet that had a long thin chain. From his wrists to his middle finger were covered by black fabric.

Johnny had on a few rings on his fingers, and one of his arms was decked out in bracelets of all kinds. Plastic, metal, rubber bands. He also had an earring in and a necklace around his neck that just barely hung off his neck.

On Johnny's feet, he wore worn out high tops, while Mamouru was wearing black boots.

In the background, remixed J-Pop played and Johnny slumped against the bar. "Man." He said as he called the bartender over and ordered a drink. "We've been coming here every night. We haven't even had a match yet and I've seen all these chicks. None of them has what it takes to make Johnny happy." He said with a smirk.

Mamouru shook his head and smacked his hand against Johnny's cheek gently. "Awww. Have you finally gotten rejected by every girl here? That's a shame. We aren't moving on until I've had my fill. If you think you can score alone then go ahead and head to a different club. And don't worry about matches. We've been training hard. That just means when we finally get a match, we'll have no problems winning.

"Man, I don't care who wins or looses, I just wanna roll around with a hot babe. What happened to Ma's connections?"

"She's been busy lately and getting us into the league was stretching her pull, really."

Johnny sipped his drink angrily. "I know what that means. That means she's getting more tail than us, dammit!"

"Oh, you finally got some then?" Mamouru said with a smirk.

"Shut up!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Hey! Ho! Let's Go! Empty Re: Hey! Ho! Let's Go!

Post by Bluemouse Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:11 am

If there was one thing Taylor loved as much as fighting, it was dancing. Fighting was her job, though, and to unwind from all the pressure that came with it there was nothing better than a night out on her own at a club.

With Kamikaze's first promo, and first confrontation with a bitchy tag team, behind her, the only thing she could think about was the impending match. The pressure to perform, to train hard and be healthy and fight hard, to not let Akashi down or let the J-Gangster wannabes make her look like a chump (and beat the hell out of her), was enormous.

So Taylor took an evening and went through all the steps to prepare for a night out. She was scrubbed clean, every errant hair was painstakingly removed, she'd even taken to tighting up her tan over the last week or two. She spent some time walking around piles of clothes in her apartment to pick out an outfit, and then even more time on her hair and makeup.

The result was her bright blue hair worn down, falling in layers just below her shoulders with long bangs swept to one side, almost covering one eye. It had a bit more volume than usual. She was proud of her work. Thin black eyeliner wrapped around each eye, making the color of her dark blue eyes that much more dramatic, and her eyelashes were thick and long and dark. She'd used a surprisingly tasteful amount of reddish eyeshadow as well. It was nice to know that even after getting beaten up in Friction however many times, she could still pull herself together and come out looking like a rockstar.

From top to bottom she wore a black choker with a chrome kitty cat pendant and a tight, thin, black "Thee Michelle Gun Elephant" t-shirt that stuck to her bust, the outline of her bra underneath was visible, hugged her waist and stopped at her belly button, showing a little bit of her her tight abs and lower back. She'd cut a little notch in the front to extend the neckline a little further down. She wore a black studded belt over a red-and-black plaid miniskirt that barely covered her butt. Black socks extended up over her knees that bore little skulls and crossbones, and ending a bit under her knees were a pair of black leather boots, laced up the front, with a sizable 3" heel. Her legs looked awesome.

She arrived at the club like a cat on the prowl. She meant business. The first thing she noticed was that the music was powerfully lame, typically Japanese. Maybe she'd get the DJ to spin something more like good music. She exchanged looks with other patrons as she made her way back towards the bar, the inevitable starting point. Maybe three-inch heels weren't necessary, she thought. Japanese guys were so short.

Of course she didn't bring any money. It wasn't like she'd be paying for drinks. She leaned up against the bar, propping her elbows on if behind her and bending her knee, putting the toe of one boot into the floor. She looked around. Short or not, once you got used to all the weird styles Japan had going on, there were definitely some cute guys around... But just cute wasn't going to cut it. Not tonight.

Off to her right she spotted one of the most sought-after clubbing sights: twins. They were totally trying to leverage their twin-ness to score. Maybe it worked for them. She took a moment to look them over, sizing them up, before she turned and leaned down to put an elbow on the bar and rested her face on her palm. She kept one leg straight, well aware that her butt looked awesome, and given the length of her skirt it was inevitably visible to someone in an advantageous position.

"Hey there." She called out over the obnoxious J-Pop with a cunning, mischievous smile. "I was just wondering, are you Joey Ramone's asian second cousin? Or would you just really like to be? Oh, sorry, who's your friend? Are you two relaaaated?"

Last edited by 1167 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:55 am

Mamour patted his brother's shoulder and turned around to order a drink. "Don't worry, Johnny.I'm sure you'll find a girl one of these years. Law of averages, right?"

Johnny wrinkled his nose and took a sip of his drink before running his fingers through his hair and checking to make sure every piece or his wardrobe was perfectly out of place. As he lifted his glass to take another drink, he caught a glimpse of Taylor striding towards them, almost majestically parting the crowd in her wake.

"Oh... Oh holy shit." Johnny said.

Suddenly his previously casual once over wasn't good enough. He pulled at his shirt and checked his nails, and then his breath and did a quick and, hopefully,stealthy second preen before turning his body to try and act as cool as possible.

As Johnny turned back, Mamouru turned forward and carefully inspected the beauty that stalked their way. He smiled coolly, forgoing the primping his brother did, knowing that all that was already set. He turned his head and lifted up his drink.

"I told you, good things come to those who wait. Exactly who I was expecting to show up."

"No! No waaay! Fuck you, Mamourou!" Johnny snapped. "You have the whole damn club! She's mine! I called dibs! DIBS, man!"

With one eye on Taylor and the other trying to desperately keep an eye off, he tried to scold his brother out of the corner of his mouth.

"Just act cool, man." He said and then leaned carefully against the bar and pretended that Taylor wasn't coming.

"Hey there."She called out.

Johnny waited.Waited. Waited. She was close and he could have easily pretended not to hear her right away.Then he flashed a smile.

"Yo." He said with a wide grin. As cool as he wanted to be, it was hard to be around such a cute girl. He winced a bit at Taylor's words but then laughed it off as he scratched the back of his head. "Eheh. I wish." He said. "I'd be Joey Fatone if It'd get a dance with you though."

Shit! What?! Gah, smooth move...Shit!

"I mean, I ain't into that crap!" Johnny waved away trying to cover his words and found his eyes wandering. He grinned and pointed oat her chest. "That stuff. That's good stuff." He said before realizing how dangerously close his finger was and recoiling it away. "I mean..." Johnny floundered momentarily and cursed under his breath. "Shit..." He said and chuckled nervously. "How about a drink at least?" He said and flashed her a nervous, hopeful smile.

Mamouru had enough of Johnny's flailing around and cleared his throat. "Don't mind him." His said with a cool smile. "He turns into a blithering idiot around pretty women." He glanced at Johnny. "Moreso, I dare say." Mamouru then lowered is head in a respectful bow. "My name is Mamouru and this is my brother Junichi, pleasure to meet you."

"Gah! Dammit!" Johnny said with a scowl "Don't listen to him, he's a dweeb. I'm Johnny." Johnny said and held out his hand with a bright grin on his face.

Last edited by 445 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:37 am

Taylor raised her eyebrows. Who was Joey Fatone?

"Your name is Mammary? Like the gland? Nice." Taylor said with a little smile. "And you did not just call me pretty. Maybe your mom is pretty. Do I look like your mom? Do I make you feel the way your mom does?" She straightened up and cocked her head to the side, giving the cooler headed twin some attitude.

"Well it's nice to meet you, Johnny. Your brother seems confused about your name, though. Don't worry about being a slow starter, I won't hold it against you. Buy me a drink, and then maybe you two can tell me when you signed on with Tension?"

Okay, maybe it was a shot in the dark, but spending so much time around AFW people and running into so many of them in the wild, Taylor was getting good at picking up on the signs that someone was a wrestler. These guys had the typical Tension male build. Seemed to fit the bill. And if they turned out to not be, then she could easily just twist it around into more coy banter. Win-win. Where was that drink?

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:41 am

Mamouru's eye raised slightly at Taylor's jab. He lowered his head respectfully. "Ah, you're slightly mistaken.' He said. "Mamouru is a Japanese word which means to protect." Mamouru then lifted up his hand to stifle a small laugh. "Please forgive me, it's just if you knew our mother then I..."

Mamouru was cut off by Johnny who elbowed him in the stomach. "He's just jealous because his name can't be turned into something cool like Johnny. I was born Junichi but that's for losers."

Johnny's eyes then widened. "Wait a minute!" He said and waved his hand coolly at her and tugged on his shirt. He had to get back in the zone. His dumb brother and his eagerness at having such a cutie talk to him couldn't ruin what he had built up so far. He was acing it and needed to keep on it.

"It's a pleasure to meet YOU." She said as he raised an eyebrow coyly at Taylor.

That's right, Johnny. As cool as you are, it's gotta be about her. You got this. The silver haired twin thought as he looked past Taylor and motioned to the bar. "Oi, We need another round over here and whatever..." Johnny's eyes widened for a second and he glanced over at Taylor. "Shit!" He said as he looked away again and then quickly back to Taylor. "So, any chance I can get your name? I'd hate to, uh, you know, have to call you 'you' and that girl' all night. Man, at least don't make me feel like a dweeb, right? Eheh."

As the bartender came over, Johnny grinned. "She'll have whatever will score me a dance!" He grinned widely at Taylor and then turned back to the bartender. "Well, at least something good enough to get her to tell me her name." The bartender nodded and Johnny began to pat his back pocket. He glanced back at Taylor and then turned his head.

"Shit." He muttered to Mamouru who seemed to already anticipate Johnny's situation. He slid a large bill onto the bar. "The ladies drinks will be paid for for the rest of the evening, sir." He said with a polite nod.

"Grrr, I fuckin had it!" Johnny growled and pulled out a much smaller and much more crumpled up bill of his own and smacked it on the bar. "It was just in the wrong damn pocket."

Johnny turned back to Taylor with a bright smile. "Sorry about that but ... geeze." He tilted his head to inspect Taylor. The fact that she was able to guess they were wrestlers was pretty strange. "That's pretty crazy that you were able to figure that out that we were wrestlers. Yeah, We both signed up for Tension a while back but we haven't had any matches yet.

Johnny then clenched his fists tightly, hoping Taylor wouldn't notice. Whatever you do, don't mention you signed up to wrestle babes! Just..play it cool. You got this!

"I guess we've just been waiting for the right opponents." Johnny grinned and smiled at Taylor while he internally patted himself on the back for a job well done.

"Amazing." Mamouru chimed in. "Your observational skills are as keen as Sherlock Holmes." He said. "But, what gave us away?" He tilted his head, genuinely curious.

"Seriously, that's awesome to figure that out. Does that mean, you're wrestling in Tension too!?" Johnny's question was riddled with enthusiasm that he definitely couldn't completely hide. His hopes had just been gotten up at the thought that Taylor was not only a sexy babe and talking to him but also was in the same line of work as him. The possibility that they could even end up face to face one day was something that would make his cheeks flush and his heart flutter a bit. That was if he wasn't such a cool and tough manly man. But at the very least, this girl in front of him was intriguing and definitely someone Johnny wanted to get to know a lot more.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:41 am

Taylor leaned over the bar to help the bartender out. "Vodka."

"Oh, man, you guys... So you are Tension peoples, but you don't know who I am? Well, I'm not Tension, so don't fire up the rape-matic quite yet. I guess that's why I'm just pretty to you, you're not used to seeing girls with clothes on." Oh, wait, he said they hadn't had a match yet. Taylor arched an eyebrow at the pair while she swiped her shot glass off the bar. She threw it back and the unassuming clear liquid lingered in her throat for a second before the usual fiery sensation made her shudder. She grinned.

"What gave you away? Well you're here, for starters. Any place within walking distance of the Friction building is always crawling with little Friction mutants. But I'm pretty sure that you're both dudes, so not Friction... but you've got the Tension build. Skinny little kids, I guess Tension guys have got to be the size of larger girls, so the matches aren't totally lopsided. Who knows. Still, you just have that look. Dunno what to call it."

Taylor reached up with one hand and lazily pushed her hair back from her forehead while looking over the twins with a smirk. She locked eyes very deliberately with Mamouru. "Thanks for the drink. I guess you're here to protect this little guy? Well keep your eyes on him, he might need it." Taylor said with as low and throaty a voice as the pounding music would allow. She grabbed Johnny by the wrist and dragged him off to the dance floor without taking her eyes off Mamouru, giving him a devilish grin until they'd disappeared into the crowd.

"Dance much?" Taylor asked Johnny as she started to loosen up and move to the music.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:18 am

Johnny and Mamouru turned their heads a bit at Taylor's words. Mamouru turned his eyes and Johnny blushed. "Oh c'mon!" He said, defending himself. "It ain't like that!" He said waving her words off a bit. That did not rock. But she persisted. "But... Just because.." He stuttered and sighed. "Man, just because we wrestle chicks doesn't mean we're like that!" He exclaimed. This was odd. He should be pleased with the situation but Taylor made him feel a little dirty and he hadn't even done anything.

But Taylor's licks kept coming and Johnny shook his head. It wasn't so much aggravating as it was bewildering. He shook his head and grinned. "Don't worry, Babe. I'm ALL man!" He said bragging with a wide grin.

Mamouru sighed and smiled slightly. "Protecting everyone else from him, I'm afraid." He added as he sipped his drink watching Taylor drag Johnny out to the dance floor.

Johnny smiled as his body started instinctively moving to the music. "All right!" He said with a bright grin. His head bobbed and his shoulders and hips swiveled as he tried to keep himself close to Taylor. "Yeah, All the time!" He beamed widely. "But usually with less shitty music! Mamouru likes coming here, I think this place sucks. I'd rather be at a punk show or at least a club that plays dance music!" Johnny then furrowed his brow at Taylor. "You still never said your name." He said, calling her out. "What's the big mystery?" He asked. "And you sure know a lot about Tension. Are you in Friction?" He asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:21 pm

Taylor hesitated for a moment. It seemed like a shame to admit to being in Friction, since it had already devoured the rest of her life since joining. A rare opportunity to actually have some fun with real live boys and of course they were in Tension, so it probably wouldn't change anything to admit to being in Friction. Still, she wished she could have a second life where she wasn't at all associated with that whole mess. The stress, the pressure, it got to be too much. That's why she was at this club in the first place.

"Yeah." She said. "I'm Taylor. I guess people know me now as 'the champ's tag partner'. I guess it's better than nothing, I think..."

She kept her dancing pretty low key. "You might've guessed, but I'm a little more into that scene... those scenes... than I am this one, whatever it is. I've never been here before. It's a little weird."

She smiled a little. Johnny's total lack of genuine cool was at once pretty typical, but a little endearing. She wouldn't go so far as to say cute, not yet, maybe something closer to pity. Well, he seemed nice enough, and the other one gave her a little bit of a vibe. Mamouru seemed the more dangerous of the two. "What's up with your brother? He doesn't seem much like you. Is he always like that?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:00 am

"Taylor?" Johnny said the name once more. "Pretty cool." He said flashing her a grin. "Never met a girl with a name like that before!" Of course Johnny didn't meet too many non-Japanese so he was used to those kinda names. "Hey that's pretty awesome." He said when she mentioned she was in friction.

"Who's the champ now?" He asked. "Last I heard Aunt Rosie had the belt. You don't seem like the type of girl to work with her." Johnny's eyes suddenly shot wide and he literally covered his mouth as his cheeks flushed red. "hit!" He said and turned his head, trying to act cool. "I mean.. I don't really have time to watch Friction cause I'm so busy with Tension. with allll the matches I've had, yeah right...

Johnny lifted his hand up and scratched the back of his head, keeping a nice rhythm to his moves while making sure he kept within a hands reach of Taylor. He wanted to keep her close but at the same time didn't want to impose himself upon her. It was a difficult balance to maintain.

"Maybe I'll come watch a match of yours some time, if you don't mind?" He added with a hopeful smile. "You still do solo matches even if you're in a tag team right? Mamouru and I are like that too."

Johnny pushed that aside though. "Totally. We should ditch this place and go catch a show." He said with a grinning yet serious look on his face."We can ditch him." He said pointing a thumb back at Mamouru who seemed to be carefully sipping his drink while keeping an eye on the scene.

"He probably wouldn't even notice honestly." Johnny added. "He's always been like that. Tries to be polite, maybe he actually is. I don't know. I couldn't be like that though. I'm gonna be me. Who gives a shit about what other people think, right?"

Johnny then sighed. "Guess it works though. Most chicks are totally into that formal junk around here." Johnny half hearted smiled on at Taylor. "Who needs em though!" He turned on his full grin. "If I gotta act all stuffy then I don't even wanna bother with a girl like that!" He said and turned towards Taylor.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:26 pm

"Hey, I'm with you there. Everyone's so up tight here. Too polite. Makes me think that no one says what they mean. But we can't just ditch your brother, that'd be no fun!" She said, glancing over to where Mamouru was last.

"I do plenty of singles matches. Mostly. I've got a match coming up, tag match, that's sort of a big deal for me. You should come check it out, both of you. We're fighting a couple Yakuza wannabes who need to be put back in their place. Who knows, they might try to knife me at some point, like for revenge. We'll just have to beat 'em badly enough that they don't even think about it."

Taylor felt like she was talking too much. Was she talking too much? It was just good to be talking to someone, and she hadn't had a normal conversation with a guy in... how long? Jeez. Anyway, this music sucked. Maybe it was time to relocate.

"What else is going on tonight? Do you know where we could find a better scene?" She asked with a little bit of a smile curling her lips. "This place is totally not worth the trip. What kind of losers come here, right?"

She caught Mamouru's eye through the crowd and beckoned to him with her finger. Why would she want to split up the twins when playing with both could be so much fun?

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next