by ScyldScefing Today at 8:05 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Today at 7:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 5:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Mystery Dragon, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Mina and Mina aftermath.

2 posters

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down

Mina and Mina aftermath. - Page 15 Empty Re: Mina and Mina aftermath.

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:42 pm

Vice looked at Mina as she continued to kiss her before moving her lips down to her neck beginning to bite it and suckle it. She continued to suck on her neck moving her mouth from her neck to see her nice little mark that she had left on her. Vice smiled kissing it one time before kissing Mina's lips again. "There now your all mine and everyone here got to witness me mark you" she smiled though she was blushing a dark red by now the bold moment over for her.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:57 pm

Mina shivered noticeably when Vice went to work on her neck, her noisy moans and gasps sending vibrations into her mouth. She went lax when Vice informed her that she had been branded as hers.

Mina had a soft, spacey smile plastered on her face. "Oh wow..." she mewled, looking at the beet-red Vice twin. Mina shuddered bodily, then softly smooched Vice on her own mark from the night before. "If we can't walk to breakfast without making a scene..." she giggled, urgently tugging Vice towards the restaurant and shooing away a few members of a small crowd that had appeared between them and their destination. "I'm not gonna have my baby doll pass out on our first date when you didn't even during our first fight."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:04 pm

(For the IHOP thing I really don't know I was just thinking about it and maybe.)

Vice blushed more as the crowd got shooed away following Mina to the pancake house though she had a big smile still on her face. "I won't pass out" she said but she wasn't so sure about that herself almost wanting to faint after those two scenes that they had made but she couldn't help but like it. AS they walked in to the restaurant she let out a deep breath looking at Mina hugging her with a smile "well lets get some food then shall we."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:43 pm

The Minas sat at a booth and had their pancakes piled in front of them. Small talk arose when Mina wasn't piling away the food that may have very well explained how she stayed so wildly energetic.

"So if you're so shy and all, how come you're in a public league where everybody has sex? Some kind of like, badass pact you made when you were toddlers to be great fighters when you grew up cuz your ancestors were all great fighters? Or she just kinda bug you into doing it?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:50 pm

Vice didn't eat no were near as much as Mina did obviously a very small eater but she did eat her fill which Mina wouldn't consider wasn't very much. "Well actually I don't really have a reason I just kind of did it though when I got here and did a couple of matches I found myself enjoying it. It's a rush to be out in front of the fans doing things that you normally would never do or just aren't allowed to do. There it doesn't matter your not being judged your being cheered on it's so wildly exhilarating."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:15 pm

"YES!" Mina insisted when she'd swallowed another mouthful. "That's what it's all about! You don't think about it, you just do it! And when it feels right, you keep it! It's not just being a spectacle of two chicks fighting or doing it or whatever. I mean yea, getting laid while you fight's great, but the competition of it! That's the real thrill! When it's when the crowd's goin' psycho, whether it's with or against you, and the moment's just got your heart and your brain pounding so hard you can't think and just gotta do whatever you can manage to come up with! Last minute comebacks and intense moves and crazy chicks in spandex! It's being a part of the big, beautiful, sexy monster that is wrestling!"

She only then realized just how loud she'd been talking. "That's... that's what I think anyway..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:22 pm

Vice looked at Mina as she talked amazed at how passionate she was about wrestling it made her smile that her girlfriend was just so amazing and passionate. She could hear people talking about how loud Mina was talking and what she was talking about but it made her smile even more. "I think that what you think is definitely right Mina I don't think I've ever heard anybody say something so passionate." She giggled smiling it was just so hard not to now that she knew how Mina felt when it came to wrestling and the business they were in. "I think pancakes with a side of an impassioned girlfriend has hit the spot for me."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:30 pm

Mina blushed at the compliments. She let out a small burp and giggled. "I guess I'm good on the pancakes too." She reached across the table and took Vice's hands (surprisingly, clean of syrup, though because she'd licked them that way).

"I would like to have an adorable little sweetheart to go, though."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:34 pm

vice giggled blushing a bright red looking at Mina as she held on to Mina's clean hands "you got one she's free of charge also." She smiled brightly not even noticing the waiter coming up leaving them the bill to busy looking at Mina. "Though you know if you take her that means you have to make her feel special sometimes." She giggled looking at Mina wondering what she would say to that.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:57 pm

"Hmmmmm!" Mina exaggerated an impression of thinking. "Is it worth it? I mean, I only got so much love to give around... mkay!" she finished promptly, smooching Vice over the table. She quickly slid some of the allowance her aunt was leaving her with until she got paid from the league before Vice could notice.

"I'll have to work mighty hard to make you feel special when we're working at a place like that. So it's lots of cuddling and lovey dovey stuff I guess. Now c'mon. You get to watch me try on clothes. Your pick, even."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next