Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 12 Registered, 1 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cirno, FlameofHope, killcarrion, KillerV, LtLukas, noob, Ragdoll_Jobbers, SleeperAgent94, Submissive Girl, TheEditor1023, ThunderFox, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on 09/10/16, 11:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

08/12/16, 04:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

06/12/16, 12:37 am by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

06/12/16, 11:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka )

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka )

Post by Cirno on 22/12/08, 04:38 pm

Cerbera slowly started to rise when she noticed her face buried in Haruka's cleavage, blushing only slightly while she sat up, rubbing the back of her hand while she used her other to grip Haruka's hand and pull her back up to sit.

Cerbera looked back, wondering what hit her.. Then she noticed the ball.

" ............ "

Hug to see the full roster.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on 26/12/08, 06:25 pm

"A-arigatou, Cerbera-san," Haruka managed as she was helped back up. "What happened?"

Masato had spotted the ball, too. He picked it up and looked for the culprits, looking quite displeased. "Hey! You! Did you throw this?"

INACTIVE: Friction: Yatori; Friction - Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; [b]Friction - Alternative: Harumi; [b]Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED: Nina & Anna

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on 26/12/08, 09:56 pm

Cerbera stood up and before Masato would get a reply from the guilty looking man, Cerbera already passed Masato and ran up towards the man, who blinking before he had a gotten a fist straight to his cheek, making him take a few steps back and hold his cheek, Cerbera bringing her hand back to her side, taking a stance infront of the man, she certainly wasn't all too happy anymore, the man glaring at her before stepping back.

" I was going to say sorry, okay?! You should really listen to your parent-- "

The man had suddenly made a spark go off in Cerbera as she suddenly yelled out and launched punch after punch and whatever she could hit at him before the man immidiatly ran away, Cerbera was tempted to go after him but she was still slightly in pain.

" ..... "

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on 27/12/08, 05:51 pm

Cerbera's burst of speed startled Haruka and Masato into freezing in place. But once they got the shock out of their systems, they rushed towards their furious friend, intending to pull her off the man she was more or less murdering. By that time, though, the man had already run away, leaving them with the huffing Cerbera.

"Cerbera-san!" Haruka exclaimed as she skidded to a halt beside her friend. "What's wrong?"

"He said something painful, didn't he?" the more discerning Masato asked. He had noted the word that truly set off Cerbera was 'parent'. Knowing enough of her girl's background...

"He didn't mean it. He didn't know. Forget him." He would have said 'forgive him, but Masato decided that would be too intrusive. "Don't let him ruin your day off." He smiled. "Right?"

"Haii!" Haruka immediately agreed.

INACTIVE: Friction: Yatori; Friction - Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; [b]Friction - Alternative: Harumi; [b]Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on 27/12/08, 09:41 pm

Cerbera slowly regained her normal breathing pattern while she listened to the two, turning around and walking back to the place they were sitting, leaving them there while muttering coldly, though she, by mistake, let a stutter come out.

" W-Whatever. "

Bringing one hand up quickly and rubbed one of her eyes, growling lowly. This was already turned out to be a annoying day for her, unclenching her fists and let her arms fall loose at their sides.

" Next time I'm choking him. "

She tried t stay as cold as she could now, knowing how she was feeling inside at the moment.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on 30/12/08, 09:55 am

Masato sighed. He had a lot more to understand about Cerbera. He really wanted to help her. But if she refused his help, then what-

"Haruka," he suddenly whispered to his despondent-looking ward, "Why don't you invite Cerbera-san for a swim?"

"Eh?"

"I think Cerbera-san likes to swim. It might cheer her up."

After a minute, having waited for Cerbera to work her troubles out alone, Haruka will approach Cerbera, her smile a bit shaky.

"Cerbera-san? Would you like to swim with me? We can race..."

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on 30/12/08, 02:40 pm

Cerbera sat down again, going through her bag for something to do untill Haruka suggested something to her, nodding at her.

" Erm.. Sure. "

Cerbera reached back to the ribbons that knotted her pigtails together, loosening and removed them to let her long hair fall back. She placed the ribbons inside her bag, starting to get up and walk towards the sea.

" Mmm.. Been ages since I last swum. "

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on 02/01/09, 04:15 pm

"Yosh!" Haruka unzipped and peeled off her jacket. "Masato-kun!"

Her manager chuckled as he caught her jacket. "I think I've done this half a dozen times already..."

Haruka laughed as well. She had similarly realized that she and Masato had just gone through the disrobing act preceding every match of hers.

She gaily tugged off the ribbons that held her hair in place. The headgear were decorations; her hair was short enough not to get in her face during action.

"Same here," Haruka told Cerbera. "I mean, I've swum in the pool a lot of times, but swimming in the sea is really different. So, Cerbera-san, up to where do we swim?"

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on 05/01/09, 10:20 pm

Cerbera calmly walked up to the ocean, throwing the few locks of hair behind her ears while she looked to the side and at Haruka.

" Don't know.. "

She'd step on the cold sand, shivvering at first before she continued to head for the water, touching it with her toes before she'd do a rather clumbsy step back.

" ..Colder then I thought. "

Cerbera counted before she'd place her whole foot in it, closing her eyes and trembling from the coldness before she'd let her other foot move in the water.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haru

Post by Yatori on 11/01/09, 12:18 am

Taking the hint, Haruka prodded the water with her left foot's big toe. She immediately winced. "Uwahh," she weakly agreed, "It's very cold..."

She thought to warm up first. But seeing Cerbera immediately commit to the swim propelled her into the water without a second thought.

Haruka promptly shivered in place. "Brrr..." She tried to fight down the worst of the cold, knowing she would soon get used to it- for a while.

"O-o-okay, Cerbera-san," she stammered. "Let's go..." With that she began to slowly wade towards deeper water.

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top