by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 182 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 180 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Pokemon & Pain Recovery

2 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Pokemon & Pain Recovery - Page 6 Empty Re: Pokemon & Pain Recovery

Post by kerflubble Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:06 pm

Adrian still worried when Natalia shut her out of the details, she had pretty much told her everything, and while she gave her some details but she put it aside, maybe she had a lot worse to deal with right now, something about monsters maybe she guessed as the two curled up. "Thanks... but can we wait until I get payback on the bitch who squirted water in my face for pulling me off the treadmill? Or at least eat the food?"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:20 pm

"OK! Lets eat the food first!" Natalia said giving Adrian a kiss and then pushing her away to go back to her food, leaving her legs around the cosplayer's waist.

"Who pulled you off the treadmill?" Natalia asked giving Adrian a little squeeze with her legs while she devoured her yakisoba.

Pokemon & Pain Recovery - Page 6 6u0iRWY
Pokemon & Pain Recovery - Page 6 QiougD6Pokemon & Pain Recovery - Page 6 TTlOMaFPokemon & Pain Recovery - Page 6 5t0Q5s2Pokemon & Pain Recovery - Page 6 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:36 pm

it was kind of awkward to eat food with someone coiled around you like a snake, Natalia (probably) didn't mean any harm by it but she had enough problems with chopsticks as it is, in stead opting to dive her face straight in the container, getting bits of food and sauce all down her shirt, a few drops getting onto Natalia's legs. "Someone named Taylor," she explained, in between mouthfuls of chicken terriaki "she's got blue hair and is a whore and a bitch and a bully and I hate her."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:51 pm

"Taylor, uh?..." Natalia asked trying to remember if she knew anyone by that name and description. "Nope... Doesn't rings a bell."

"Adrian..." Natalia whined as she looked at her friend eat. "Go get a fork or something... Don't eat like a dog!"

Pokemon & Pain Recovery - Page 6 QiougD6Pokemon & Pain Recovery - Page 6 TTlOMaFPokemon & Pain Recovery - Page 6 5t0Q5s2Pokemon & Pain Recovery - Page 6 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:09 pm

"I know, never met her before, don't really know that much about her apart from her being you know... a jerkface." Adrian admitted, wiping some variety of sauce from her cheeks "so... we could either go out drinking and hope that narrative causality kicks in and we meet her there, although we'd probably run into Gatt again." She thought, not mentioning the fact she would get a fork if she could free herself from Natalia's legs.

"So maybe we have to do research, find someone who has all the matches ready for broadcast, copy all of hers, watch them with popcorn learn her weaknesses, then... I dunno, I already made her face green once, can't think of any decent revenge plans." she suggested, it was kind of raining heavily still, so sitting on the bed watching random matches on a fairly large screen might be the best thing.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:44 pm

"No way I am going out with this rain...specially when there is still food to be eaten here..." Natalia said giving Adrian a squeeze with her legs. "Use a fork!" she insisted, having spend a few years of her life literally eating from a dog bowl, Natalia was highly annoyed by seeing her friend not use proper eating utensils.

"You spit green paint in her face? The Dream laughed as bit. "Maybe that's why she dropped you from the treadmill"

Last edited by 909 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:13 pm

"owww..." Adrian complained after that latest squeeze. "I would but your squeezing me so I can't get one." the cosplayer told her, putting down one of the trays and pointing to the Dream's iron thighs.

"She had it coming, I was totally minding my own business, taking a break after some training and then this bitch comes up to me, and just because i'm on break instantly thinks I'm slaking off, calls me fat and squirts her water bottle in my face. I spray her face green and start doing some treadmill work, then she tries to out speed me, I easily beat her even when she tried to cheat and bump my speed up, then she falls off and pulls me with her." Adrian explained, from the kitchen while she looked for a fork if Natalia had released her "like I said: jerkface."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:17 pm

Natalia spread her legs to let Adrian go and pick a fork. "Mmm... I see... Well yes... Jerkface I guess. Like I said, AFW is full of dangerous people that will mess with you with little or no provocation..." The Dream said as she kept eating bits of everything. "And some of them are quite dangerous indeed. So you may want to check out who this Taylor is before smiting her with vengeance" The Dream suggested as she reached for the remote control of the TV with her foot, having her hands busy holding her chopsticks and food bowl. "Want to see the AFW show?" she asked while trying to operate the remote with her toes.

Last edited by 909 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:48 pm

"It's on right now?" Adrian asked as she sat down next to Natalia again, fork in hand to eat what was left of Natalia's reign of destruction over the food, "fuck they must show like endless tapes and repeats, I could just ask one of the guys I know to send me the raw footage of any of her matches." Adrian cursed, still struggling to grasp just how widespread AFW was, probably living in a small apartment wasn't helping with her view of the company. Still, the change of topic had cheered her up a bit, she was still sniffing slightly but at least the cosplayer wasn't crying anymore.

When Natalia flicke on the TV, Adrian quickly diving to hold her TV title belt, in case she needed it to lay claim to the remote saw that it was an AFW match, a Tension match. A pink haired young man and some greasy shaded idiot were walking out, well, the idiot wasn't walking, more than flailing about because of his pyro "hey... I think I heard about this match." She told Natalia, her mouth full of food "Tension vs Friction, I interviewed the pink haired guy the other day, didn't get choked out but well... we can't show that one either. Still, it's him and the clown Brad Chad who is the worst martial arts movie guy ever, taking on the Champ and someone else..." she recalled, remembering what Tai had told her about that match, not remembering who the second girl was.

Then the camera panned over and she dropped her fork into her food. There, standing next to the champ Akashi, was Taylor, acting like she was best buddies with the best wrestler in the company.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:05 pm

Natalia let go her food for a second to pile up pillows at the head of the bed and lay on them sitting confortably behind Adrian in an angle that allowed her to watch the TV and at the same time bring her feet up and start to massage her friend's back gently with her soles and toes.

"Mmmmm Akashi is so strong... Those two chumps don't stand a chance. Who is the other girl?" Natalia asked as she kept on eating, starting to feel full, but not wanting to leave so much food. Since she was sitting behind Adrian, The Dream hadn't noticed her friend's reaction.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next