by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Old_Man_Tai, ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Enough is Enough (For LunarWolf)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Enough is Enough (For LunarWolf) - Page 4 Empty Re: Enough is Enough (For LunarWolf)

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:08 pm

Confident in her position on top of Fredrik and the damage she has dealt to him so far, Heather felt as if she had him on the brink, right where she wanted him. However as she heard him speak in a different language, she looked at him with confusion. "What!? Shut up" She says, trying to shake off her confusion before she goes for her second hip drop. Expecting to hit it with nothing going wrong, she was surprised to instead feel quite a bit of pain on her inner thigh, just short of her crotch as she instead landed on his knees.

"Aagh!" She lets out as she feels the impact before being forcefully shoved off of him. She lands on her butt in front of Fredrik as she shoots a deathly glare back at him, returning the look in his eyes. "You should have just stayed put. Now you're really gonna pay for that." She says, rubbing the areas she landed on as she keeps her glare aimed up at him.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Enough is Enough (For LunarWolf) - Page 4 Empty Re: Enough is Enough (For LunarWolf)

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:24 pm

Fredrik kept his glare and his emotionless but still deadly demeanor as he made his way to his feet, he opened the clip on his mantle and let fall to the ground, "Let me ask you one thing, are you left handed or right handed ?"
as he would take a few steps back from Heather as he made himself ready, "I think I shall break you nose first" he asked as he kept that emotionless voice with his deadly glare, He didn't speak with confidence and not with anger in his voice, It simply sounded like he wouldn't even hesitate at doing anything he said he would.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:39 pm

"What???" She says as she hears his question. She could tell he was quite a bit more serious than he was before, but that wasn't going to make her any less like she was just before then. She still wanted to beat him up and her anger was just rising by the minute even more so now that she sees him so confident. As she hears his next words, a clear threat, she clicks her tongue and gets to her feet, clenching her fists tight.

"I thought I told you not to take me lightly. You can go ahead and try to do that, but just because you're all serious now doesn't mean I won't still kick your ass." She says, her frustration clear as she glares straight at him. She brings her arms up at the ready, it seemed Fredrik wasn't fooling around anymore, and Heather needed to get serious as well if she was expecting to beat him. Her speed was the thing she knew she had to rely on, in her mind there was no way he could match it, but she didn't actually know his limits. Bringing herself to the ready, she stood in wait of Fredrik's next move.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:53 pm

"I am not taking you lightly but that doesn't mean I am still not going to hurt you, I will give you this chance to leave and save yourself and i suppose myself from injuries." Fredrik said in his emotionless manner, however if she didn't take head to his words he would get ready and launch himself towards Heather, looking like he would go to strike at her left side before quickly moving to her right and send a strong jab aimed at her ribs.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:01 pm

"If I leave, I go out there and kick Clyde and your sister's asses instead, and you know that. That's what I came here originally for in the first place, but instead here you are talking it up. I'm really going to have to teach you a lesson in not interfering with my business." Heather says in response to his words as she remains standing, readying herself for his attack.

She sees him lunging at her and aiming a punch to her left, thinking fast, she attempts to dodge to her right however she soon finds it was just a trick in the first place. She feels the impact of his jab into her ribs as she stumbles backwards a step, coughing a bit. "Guaagh...You...little son of a bitch." She says before trying to retaliate. Her ribs stinging from the hit, but that wasn't going to stop how determined she was. Attempting to use her in-ring style out here in the fight, she tried to jump up, use his legs and attempt to perform a stepladder enziguri on him.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:17 pm

"I am telling you that I am letting you do as you wish for the moment, go out there and do as you want, just remember there will be ramification to all actions taken, If you choose to go out there you will make at least one enemy and i might come after you in the future depending on what you do out there, or stay and fight, and maybe get injured and unable to do anything, or just go home and deal with this Clyde in private, where you at least wont make me into you enemy. "Fredrik said in response.

As Heather retaliated Fredrik would quickly bring his arms up to guard his head from the impact, the kick forced him to stagger to the side, but he would quickly attempt to grab onto Heather´s leg, and try and send a strong punch to the side of her knee.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:38 pm

"A-aagh!" Heather lets out as she feels the strong punch collide with her knee. If Fredrik was to release her leg right after that, she would stumble back and rub at it, however if he still held it in his grasp, she would try to kick forwards with it in an attempt to free herself and step away. Either way, she'd keep up her glare on Fredrik afterwards, her anger rising off the charts yet again as she does so.

"And I am telling YOU that I'm not going out there until I teach you a lesson. You say I might get injured, I say I'll take that risk. You have no idea about how I do things. I'm going to make sure you get a clear idea of that as well. Don't say I didn't warn you but, I think it's going to be YOU who ends up injured after this." Heather says before trying to charge at Fredrik and tackle him down.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:54 pm

Fredrik let go of Heather´s leg immediately after he punched the side of her knee, he looked on as Heather rubbed her knee and glared at him, he could clearly see that she was angry, he searched his own feelings and he couldn't say he was angry in fact he didn't really know what he felt, it wasn't the usual feeling he had when he was fighting those he considered evil, nevertheless he glared back at Heather.

He does nothing to respond to Heather´s speech, but simply gets himself ready for an attack, not surprisingly she charged at him, Fredrik would try to stand his ground as Heather cam in for the tackle, attempting to take the hit but not the fall.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:43 pm

As Heather rams into Fredrik, she was a bit disappointed that she wasn't able to take him down. She tried to give him quite a bit of a force of impact, but it seemed like it just wasn't enough to bring him to the ground. Clicking her tongue, she attempts to wrap her arms around his upper thighs, staring up at him and grinning wide. Shaking her head, she lets out a sigh.

"You're done, this is the beginning of the end." Heather says with a confident tone as she tries to pull and step backwards, attempting to make him fall onto his back. If she is able to do this, she'll then grab his ankles and jump in the air trying to bring a leg drop down on his midsection and groin.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:50 am

Feeling pretty good after stopping Heather from getting taking him down, but unfortunately that feeling disappeared very quickly as Heather looks up at him, Fredrik looked back down, and the strange feeling he had grew a bit stronger as he looked at Heather as she spoke in her confident tone, his eyes widening as she warped her arms around his thighs as she took him down, Fredrik fell to the ground on his back.

Before Fredrik knew what was happening Heather threw her leg down on his Stomach and his groin, Fredrik´s eyes shot up in pain as his face shove sound of pain.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next