» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Enough is Enough (For LunarWolf)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Enough is Enough (For LunarWolf) - Page 3 Empty Re: Enough is Enough (For LunarWolf)

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:34 pm

"Gagh!" Heather lets out as Fredrik's head collides with her's. It rattled her brain a bit as she then noticed how close Fredrik was to her. She looked as Fredrik stared deep into her eyes and said those words. She blinks a few times, not giving a response, before she comes out of it and regains her bearings. Staring back up at him, she looks at him in a slightly seductive way.

"Oh? What makes you so curious? Are you thinking of something bad lying here in this position?" Heather says, her face turning into a slight grin. Taking a few seconds after she says that, she then attempts to throw her knee up and towards Fredrik's crotch, trying to aim for another hit there.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Enough is Enough (For LunarWolf) - Page 3 Empty Re: Enough is Enough (For LunarWolf)

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:43 pm

Fredrik moved his face back a bit from Heather, she was kind of attractive and the seductive way she looked at him was cute cute, he composed himself and realized that his position was quite dangerous and would attempt to seat himself on Heathers stomach, while keeping her arms pinned above her head, "Only if you are Ms. Sunderland" Fredrik said as he tried to keep her down a while longer.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:01 pm

Heather clicked her tongue a bit as Fredrik switched his position to sitting on her stomach. Her ploy to get his mind off his situation ended up failing as he kept his bearings on where he was enough to make him think and reposition himself. She stares up at him and couldn't help but grin a bit. "Forget it. Besides, I prefer to be on top anyways." She says as she looks around a bit.

Taking a few seconds to think, she then lets out a long sigh. She calms her face as she looks up at Fredrik and shrugs her shoulders a bit. "Ok fine, I'm calm now. I get what you're saying. Besides, now that I think about it, maybe he isn't as worth it as I figured. You seem to be quite quick on your feet there 'Mr. Northman'" Heather says with a bit of a mocking tone at the end. "Maybe I can show you a thing or two huh? Your sister seems to be having a good time out there, who says you can't as well hmm?" She says, giving him a wink at the end.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:16 pm

Fredrik was a bit concerned about about how quick she changed his mind as he listened to her words, his face turned a very faded and slight red at her proposal, before he composes himself again, "I am not really that similar to my sister, I don´t know you, while I have to say you are attractive, you are also supposedly taken and you just assaulted me a second ago, so i think i will decline your very tempting offer Ms. Sunderland" as she would keep himself seated on her and keeping her arms pinned.

Fredrik wanted to keep her down to see if she had truly turned calm, and he was very tempted at her offer, but thinking of her treatment of his crotch not to long ago, felt like it was for the best to decline.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:28 pm

Heather curses herself under her breath as Fredrik declines her offer. Another of her plans falling through as he seems to have a good head on his shoulders to decline. In truth, she wanted to get out of her position with the least amount of effort she had to. She did notice the very slight amount of red that appeared on his face, which made her think that maybe her plan wasn't completely failing. She thought to herself for a second or two before deciding that it would be smart to try to keep it up.

She twists her expression to one of an even more seductive nature than before, really trying to reel Fredrik in as much as she could. "Oh, come ooon Fredrik. You can't seriously sit there and say you don't want this? Don't worry about Clyde, he's out there having a match, he wouldn't know anything about what's going on back there, all you have to do is let me up. I promise you won't regret it" She says, softening her voice a bit as she does. She realizes she's wasting time, but figures it would be worth it in the end to get back up and out of the position she was in. To add to it, as she says this, she attempts to press up with her arms, trying to turn the two and get him on his back, trying to switch spots.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:53 pm

Fredrik really couldn't help not to be tempted by Heather´s offer, "I am sorry, but I'm not that kind of guy, and sadly i think you really just want to go out there and fight" as Fredrik made is little speech he kept thinking about Heather´s offer, he was very tempted but kept thinking that it was a trick, but then again if it wasn't he could miss the opportunity, his distracted mind gave Heather the opportunity to turn them around, forcing Fredrik onto his back with Heather on top.

he wouldn't struggle not even attempt to as he was held down, at least not yet, "Is it really so important for you to go out there?" he would ask calmly, as his eyes very calmly stared up into her eyes.

Last edited by 2237 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:06 pm

Heather was getting quite aggravated inside as Fredrik kept up his refusal. He was completely right with his assumption, however the more they talked, the more Heather's focus changed to him instead. She wanted to show him exactly how she really was and give him a taste of what she planned on doing to both Clyde and Cecilia out in the ring. Her frustration however, calmed a bit as she was able to turn the two over, ending up on top of Fredrik.

Looking down at him with a grin that showed how pleased she was from being able to turn the two over, she rolled her eyes a bit. "It was, but now not as much as before. Now that I have you right where I want you, doing those things to you instead seems much more appealing." Heather says as she holds Fredrik's wrists down just as he was doing to her before. As she does so, she attempts to lift herself up a bit before trying to drop her bottom onto his stomach, trying to force the air out of him.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:29 pm

Fredrik was not surprised at Heather decision of staying her to punish him, and when she lifted herself up to slam her butt down on his stomach, he let out "Ungh" and expelled a bit of air, Fredrik after a second or two begin to try and force Heather up, as he began to struggle he would begin to try and push his arms up from the ground.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:39 pm

Heather lets out a loud laugh as she heard Fredrik's groan as the bit of air was forced out of him. She shook her head as he began to struggle, using as much energy as she could to try and keep him down. "What's with all the movement? It would be soo much easier if you just let me do what I wanted. It won't hurt...for too long that is." She says with an evil looking grin on her face as she tries to pull herself up and attempt another hip drop onto his stomach.

After she does this, she'll lean her body fully, pressing her breasts against his chest as she keeps up her grin. "You're through now. I'll be sure to teach you just what happens when you mess with me." She says as she brings her eyes right above his, glaring into them as she tries to keep him down from his struggles as long as she can.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:57 pm

Fredrik laid there staring at Heather, he didn't know what to make of this girl anymore, she wanted to stay here and torture him, given up on her original goal if only momentarily, Fredrik disliked it, and he began to dislike this girl, while at first he had thought nothing of her, he regretted that he interfered, mostly because a long time ago he promised Cecilia to not be her protector, and that was the entire reason he interfered in the beginning, but now he had grown to dislike Heather, to him it didn't seem like she wanted to hurt this Clyde and his Sister because of what they did, He began to wonder if that was just a good excuse, to him it was as if she just wanted to hurt people.

Finally he decided what to do, his demeanor changed from his calm, but not into a serious, no this was unexplainable almost deadly, "Du är ondskan själv och sådana som du måste förgöras!" he said without emotion (You are evil itself and you and other like you need to be destroyed) as when she went up to attempt her hip drop Fredrik would pull up his legs trying to make her land on his knees in a painful manner, if it worked the would forcefully push and attempt to toss her off him.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next