by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:44 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:35 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:31 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:26 am

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Joey Jericho vs. Songbird

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Joey Jericho vs. Songbird Empty Joey Jericho vs. Songbird

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:01 am

The people all gathered in anticipation as another match is about to begin. This one promises to be different and more exciting than the last.

Suddenly, a loud sound like a big stomp filled the entire stadium and the crowd was scared the heck out of them. Suddenly, an explosion of black smoke came from 5 feet close to the ring. Once it was clear, Paramore's "That's What You Get" began to play and there stood a girl with pink and white hair. Her clothing consisted of a dark shining pink sleeveless zippered suit with the collars covering the bottom of her face, long black fingerless gloves, and black army boots. She then jumped and kept her balance on the top rope before front flipping into the ring.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Joey Jericho vs. Songbird Empty Re: Joey Jericho vs. Songbird

Post by Snidey Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:47 pm

It wasn't long before Joey was standing on the entrance ramp. His last loss against Red Knight he wasn't too bothered about in fact he didn't even count it since he had instigated the loss His music was playing it was pretty generic compared to before but he was working on another theme. Making his way down towards the ring he did a little posing. He was pretty sure he was going to win this match but then again he was over confident as usual even with his losing streak.

He hopped into the ring standing in one of the corners lightly leaning agaisnt the turnbuckle. "Hope your ready to get knocked out." He commented he was pretty sure this match was going to be a little physical even though he hadn't really looked up Songbird at all. He didn't feel the need to. if she was a friend of Red Knight even though him and the other male had a good match he didn't think she cold pull out something he wouldn't expect. "Not only that but I'mgoing to embarass you." The silver haired male continued waiting for her reply.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:23 am

Songbird seemed to smirk as Joey was talking. "Knock me out and embarass me? That's quite a claim there, Joseph, but you have to prove that to me. I'm not some girly girl who you could just push around and tell me what to do. I'm willing to fight the same way a man does. And I hope you're willing to be man enough for me, mama's boy."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:30 am

Joey let out a grin. It seemed like Songbird was confident although her attitude at the moment seemed quite like |Red Knights wheich kind of annoyed him to be honest. Another person calling him Joseph. The silver haired male let out a growl. "Its Joey." He corrected her rolling his eyes as she seemed to continue talking.. Not a girly girl.....Blah Blah Blah. He didn't care in the slightest.

Something soon caught his attention. Mama's boy? Where did that come from. He started off by inviting her into test of strength he was going to make sure he got the advantage early. "How about we add a stake I feel like getting something out of this when I beat you."

Last edited by 1021 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:41 am

Songbird wouldn't go into a test of strength just yet and said, "OK, what stake would you like to add, Joey?" She too has studied Joey and knew that he can have a dirty trick up his sleeve at any moment.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:51 am

Joey raised an eyebrow as it seemed like Songbird was a little apprehensive about taking up the test of strength. "How about I Just decide when I have beaten you?" he replied a grin playign across his face. He lightly wiggled his fingers. "Whats wrong scared?" he questioned almost trying to push her into accepting this move.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:09 am

"Fine then," said Songbird as she accepted the test of strength. "Not scared, just observing you before confrontation." Once her hands locked in with his, she would try to push Joey back with a little bit of her strength.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:01 pm

Joey rolled his eyes Scared observing it was all the same to him. He felt Songbird pushing against him and let out a smirk as he pushed back. "You know if thats all you have your don't stand a chance." he teased confidently as he aimed to drive her back into the corner behind her.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:38 pm

Songbird smirked back at Joey as she tried to hold him up. "Really?" And without him suspecting it, she would try to jump up and kick Joey straight into his stomach to try and get him to the ground. If this worked, then she would start pounding his face in.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:07 pm

Joey was surprised that Songbird had managed to pull off a move like that. He doubled over but tried to standing his cround by charging at her aiming to force her into the corner and avoid getting thrown to the ground.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next