Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 3 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

[Ambush] For Zxn

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[Ambush] For Zxn - Page 2 Empty Re: [Ambush] For Zxn

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:46 pm

Before Sharaiya, came the knee strike between her legs, it was right on target since Sharaiya's speed was halted thanks to the pin, making her gasp out loudly in Megumi's face and halt her struggling, legs trembling to stay standing, she needed to figure out what she could do to escape from the pin.

Shanari was left blinking when Chigusa manage to get past her and wrap her arms around her waist, givin Shanari little time to respond before she was lifted up and slammed down in the suplex, causing her to grunt loudly in pain and remain motionless for a while.

Cerbera was composed and cold.. But what Tomomi was doing was setting her into a shy state, her cheeks burning bright red and letting out muffled moans as the girl was playing with her body, shaking it from side to side.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:37 pm

Megumi got Sharaiya under control with that hit. Her hands reached around, feeling up the russian's taut stomach, then reached up to gently cup her breast. "Hmm... don't fight this," Megumi said, "Just enjoy it." She leaned in to kiss her on the back of the neck, her hands slowly massaging the breast she held, trying to loosen Sharaiya up a little bit.

Slamming Shanari down in that suplex on the hard tiled floor probably wasn't very nice, but Chigusa did what she had to. Afterwards, she quickly got on top of Shanari, straddling her stomach and grabbing her wrists to hold her down. "Gotcha," she said, "Now stay quiet, and I won't hurt you any more."

Meanwhile Tomomi was in the locker, busily raping Cerbera. Her hands groped the small girl's breasts, leaving her mouth free to moan. "Cerbera-san," she said, "I'm doing this for your own good. Trust me, you'll enjoy this. And maybe you can play nice with all the other wrestlers after, ne~?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:43 pm

Even though this was quite a disadvantagef of Sharaiya and not knowing anything about who was attacking her and her next attack, she managed out a soft gasp when she felt that hand going up to her breast and massaging it, causing her to blush rather quickly. " Mmm, Oh my.. Not what I expected.. " Sharaiya stopped struggling, pressing softly against the locker. " Maybe I will.. "

Shanari was getting a rougher experience, she wanted to rub her head because it stung but Chigusa had her pinned quick and effectively, making the Russian shoot a glare up at her before she sighed. " Just one of these days again.. "

Cerbera bit upon her bottom lip, trying her best to ignore the actions given to her body, her free hand was upon Tomomi's hip, wanting to push at it but she was so unfocussed, pressing back against the girl and growled out softly. " W-Why are you doing this..! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:08 am

Megumi smiled as Sharaiya seemed to calm down. "Don't worry, we're not here to hurt you," Megumi said, "I don't think you will change your ways even if you get beat up. I'd rather us be friends, and have a little fun." She gently caressed Sharaiya's breast, squeezing it slightly. "So let me introduce myself," Megumi said, "I'm Megumi Mutoh."

After getting on top of Shanari, Chigusa didn't hesitate to reach down and undo the Russian's top. "Hmm... we're gonna have some fun!" she said, "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about your weak spots."

Tomomi leaned in to whisper into Cerbera's ear. "You're a mean heel, that's why!" she said, "This is your punishment." She fondled the girl's breasts, small as they were, kissing the back of Cerbera's neck to leave a little mark there as well!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:16 am

' Mmm.. Change my ways? " Sharaiya let out a relaxed sigh when she felt her breast being caressed, it was simply an amazing touch she had never felt before. " Ah.. That feels good.. " She tried to push off the locker and lean against Megumi instead, giving her a faint whisper of introduction. " I'm Sharaiya Drackanov.... "

Shanari couldn't stop twitching when her top was removed, allowing her large breasts to bounce free and soon showed a flustered look at Chigusa. "' What the hell..? You don't know my weak spots! "

Cerbera flinched, that was certainly not something she wanted to hear, for someone to actually decide that she needed punishment. " Grr...Aah.. Dammit..! " Cerbera was about to fall, her legs were buckling and she was losing strength by the second.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:19 am

"Mmm... Sharaiya Drakanov?" Megumi murmured, "I've heard of you... They say you're a mean heel who likes beating people up for fun." She squeezed Sharaiya's breast a little tighter, to add a little pain to the mix. "Tell me Sharaiya, did you do that?" Megumi asked.

Chigusa giggled. "Oh I think I do!" she said, reaching down and grabbing Shanari's breasts, "These big sexy things right here," she said, "And especially this!" Her two fingers pinched Shanari's nipples, forcing them to become erect through stimulation. "Do you like that?"

Tomomi felt Cerbera starting to weaken. It was getting quite hot in the locker now, so Tomomi pushed open the door and slowly stepped out, her hands still gripping and groping Cerbera tightly. "Hmm, let's do it on the benches!" Tomomi said, aiming to lie down on the bench with Cerbera underneath!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:57 pm

Sharaiya could only unleash a soft gasp when force was added to the grope, trying to look over her shoulder to see Megumi's face. " Can't say I haven't.. But that was in the past. " She could feel Megumi's touch taking affect within her body, causing it to heat up from inside.

It didn't take long for Shanari to arch up against Chigusa, a clear result of the pinching that brought the tender nipples to arise into a erect state but still Shanari denied it by biting her lip and silence herself.

Cerbera could only move the way Tomomi forced her to, the repeated gasps for air when she was guided out of the warm locker and to a more colder area though that didn't mean she could do what she wished, she was forced to lay on the bench with Tomomi ontop, glaring up at her with her flustered look. " No! ..I am.. G-Going to kill you for this..! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:35 am

"Was it now?" Megumi said teasingly, "I still have to make sure Sharaiya-san. And I'm gonna do that by raping all the evil out of you!" She groped Sharaiya's boobs tightly, while her other hand went slowly down to grab at the girl's crotch through her pants!

Chigusa giggled as Shanari arched up from the rough nipple treatment. "Mhmm, see, that's a weak spot!" she said, leaning down to give each nipple a little kiss and a gentle lick, teasing the girl a little more.

"Oh please don't say that Cerbera-chan!" Tomomi said, "This is for your own good. Try to enjoy it!" She sat on top of Cerbera's back, her hands reaching down to pull up on the girl's chin to force her into a camel clutch position, while groping her as best as she could. "Mmm... your breasts are small..." she said.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:22 am

" How is.. Aaah.. Raping me going to make that sure..? " She couldn't control her moaning for long, legs trembling as the delighted feeling started to grow within her body, deciding the persuade her attacker. " Mmm.. Megumi-sempai.. " Sharaiya shuddered, the feeling was greater then she had imagined. " Shouldn't... It be better.. If I pleased you too..? "

" Mm.. Sheesh..! " Shanari rested upon the ground, trying not to let out too much pleasure despite Chigusa targetting those sensitive nipples, toes curling from tintling feeling she couldn't control, eyes wandering down at the girl who was causing it.

Cerbera was not better off, grunting when she was caught in a camel clutch and being groped at the same time, her body was in pain and pleasure, a deadly combination that even Cerbera could not control, her body was an easy target for the expert Tomomi. " S-Shut it..! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:09 am

"I find that girls get a lot nicer after you treat them well," Megumi said, working over Sharaiya's tit from behind and groping her crotch. The girl's suggestion amused her a little. Megumi was certianly feeling quite aroused from this situation, but she wasn't about to let Sharaiya get free for a moment! "Well, maybe after you cum," Megumi said, "I wanna see your cute cumface first!"

Chigusa pulled upwards on Shanari's nipples, stretching out the russian's tits like they were balloons, before letting them go and watching them bounce! "Oh my!" Chigusa said, "You do have a nice rack." She shuffled up a little bit more, so her butt was almost sitting on it. "Hmm... hows that feel?" She asked, slowly crushing Shanari's tits.

Tomomi only held the camel clutch for a few moments before releasing Cerbera. She got up, and moved to flip the girl over. If she is successful, Tomomi would lay over Cerbera's body, kissing her while stripping her naked!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next