by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 185 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 184 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Unraveling Loose Ends (For TiefBlau)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Unraveling Loose Ends (For TiefBlau) - Page 3 Empty Re: Unraveling Loose Ends (For TiefBlau)

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 pm

As he remained slumped against the doorway in his drunken stupor, Clyde kept silent as he heard Heather's words, taking them into consideration, feeling that she was right about what she had said to him, before the texan began to wonder just why didn't he seek Heather out. While he didn't want to be reminded of her potential pregnancy or be reminded any further of the events of the past week by seeing Heather and just drink his troubles away, he honestly just wasnt sure if she would be there to help him. At least he knew the truth now, however.

Clyde had no objections towards Heather helping him into the char and willingly slung his half limp arm over her shoulder for Heather to guide him into the char to sit down. Keeping his head hanging low as he slouched in the chair. Groggily staring at the floor before slinging his had back in the chair. "I ain't dru...druunnkk...." Clyde would slur out to himself outloud as he looked at the three who stood in front of him, listening to their conversation regarding Heather and Clyde's potential parenthood.

"T-h-hey gonna... Find out sooner 'er... Later, anyways..." Clyde would say with an uncaring dismissive wave of his hand. "...Might even get TWO of em', ya know?" Clyde would add before his eyes widened, prompting him to quickly bring his hand up to his face in a moment frustration. As if One Kid would be a handfull, A pair of twins would be something else.

"...Yeah... Go head on, and uh... J-just tell em', babe..." Clyde would say with another dismissive wave, thinking it was better for at least someone within his or Heather's family to know what was going to happen, with Dante and Alessa being among those who should know.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Unraveling Loose Ends (For TiefBlau) - Page 3 Empty Re: Unraveling Loose Ends (For TiefBlau)

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:07 pm

"..Shut up." Heather says as he claims to himself that he wasn't drunk. She knew how ridiculous that statement was but she just gave it that and let it slide. Keeping on dwelling on it wasn't going to change anything. She'll just have to try and convince or prevent him from doing so again somehow. It was one of the many tasks that she felt she had to do in changing him for what she thought was for the better.

As he let out confirmation to tell Dante and Alessa about what had happened, she slowly nodded her head. Walking over to the wall, she leaned back on it with her head down as she let out a long sigh. Dante and Alessa both stared on, waiting patiently for the reveal that they were about to hear. The big part in all of this about to be unraveled in front of them.

"Ok..well...When I...Kidnapped Clyde I guess you could say...I brought him back here. Brought him to my bedroom to be more specific." She begins, a bit uneasy as she recalls the events. She still has a slight regret for forcing herself onto Clyde, especially while seeing Dante and Alessa in front of her now, the two she thought were prime examples of how to act right and how to be, however she knew she could never be like them, probably to the point where she wouldn't really want to. "So, I can imagine you would be able to think of what happened there.."

Dante crossed his arms nodding, he knew exactly what Heather meant. Alessa on the other hand tilted her head a bit, seemingly not catching the grasp on the whole situation. "No what?" Alessa says, not afraid to show her confusion at the whole situation.

Heather couldn't help but let out a small laugh as it lightened the mood just a bit but then she shakes her head. "We fucked basically." Heather says bluntly enough for Alessa to get it, who would then blush and look on with an 'Oooh I get it' sort of look. "I'm...probably pregnant..." Heather continues, not saying it was her whole plan in the first place as Dante takes a step forward.

"Ok well..If you two need help with anything, me and Alessa will be here for you two." Dante says with a smile as Heather looks on at him surprised. She thinks he possibly would have thought differently if she had said that she forced herself on him but she couldn't bring herself to say that. Still, she was surprised at Dante's reaction to the whole thing.

"D-dante are you serious? You're...not mad?" Heather says as Dante shakes his head. "No, of course not..Just one thing though." Dante says before looking down at Clyde. "You better take care of her. I do trust you, I feel like you do care, you helped me and Alessa even if it was because of your own reason. You may not like me, but I have nothing against you. Just take care of her, I'll be making sure trust me." Dante says, keeping the smile on his face. Deep inside he was worried, quite worried about the whole thing. He still felt he had a part in making this all happen which killed him a bit inside, but he knew he had to try to make the best of it as well as he could. Alessa still just was staring at the two of them with her eyes open and a blush on her face, thinking of the two having done what they did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:13 pm

"Uh-Huh..." Clyde would mutter under his breath with a dismissive roll of his eyes as Heather tells him to shut up, but didn't really care what she said, which was most likely due to the alcohol in his system. He decides to keep quiet however to Heather explain her side of the story to Dante and Alessa, along with filling in a few details that he left out. Nearly breaking into laughter as Heather bluntly explained Alessa what they did, along with seeing the expression on Alessa's face that followed after that.

Clyde then got rather serious for a moment as Heather revealed the possibility of her pregnancy, causing Clyde to nervously scratch the top of his head before he's surprised to discover Dante not mad at all, but actually supportive. Clyde then shifted his intoxicated gaze to Dante as the redhead began to lecture out a 'protective brother speech' to Clyde, which the Texan couldn't help but shake his head.

"Im'a... Really lovin' this here 'Supportamative' family kinda thing... But Heather left out a few key details, sonny." Clyde would say as he remained slumped up against the chair. "She forgot to tell ya'll about how she forced herself on me that one day... got me shoot my gun off without tell me that she planned on havin' my kid until it was too late... Am I gonna take care of your sister? Yeah... I care enough about her to do that... But I never had much choice in bein' a dad... She kinda forced that on me.... Now Y'all know everything..." Clyde would say with his final remark, looking like he barely cared about what had happened during that day, but was instead more concerned with current events.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:45 pm

Heather crosses her arms in the corner, thinking of what to do next after the big reveal as she might say, however it wasn't done. To her surprise, Clyde began to continue the story, filling in what she refused to mention. She stared at him with her mouth open wide as he said the straight truth about the whole situation. He revealed the facts that Heather pretty much raped him and forced him to make her bear his child.

Heather looked up at Dante and Alessa for a split second before putting her head down. She couldn't yell at Clyde, because what he said was true, and she couldn't say anything to Dante and Alessa either, she was too ashamed of herself and knew her thoughts on the whole thing wouldn't be echoed through Dante and Alessa's. Waiting, she instead just remained silent until someone else was to speak.

"H-Heather..you really did that?" Dante says, questioning her with a surprised tone in his voice. She reluctantly nodded her head slowly, confirming the words Clyde said was true. "What...I don't get it what were you thinking? What got into you to do something like that??"

Heather clicks her tongue. She wanted to glare at Clyde but she couldn't. "You..wouldn't understand...it was something I just...I felt...I had to do...You have no clue Dante what I've been through. My life hasn't been all fine and happy like yours has ok?? You think everything's going to be fucking alright all the time but it's not! It hardly ever is! Let me have this one thing that I feel is an escape for me...We're doing fine now...I admit I...kind of regret what I did. It was reckless and I shouldn't have forced Clyde into it..but it happened...so just let me handle it, let us handle it." Heather lets out as Dante stares on at her through her whole small speech.

"You're not ok right now I can tell that, but if Clyde says he'll take care of you even after what you did, then I think he's a good man...as long as he doesn't keep the drinking stuff up." Dante says with a bit of a joking laugh. Alessa, who has been silent this whole time finally nods her head. "Yeah, good luck..." Alessa says as she motions to Dante that they should head out.

Heather clicks her tongue again as she hears the two. She was glad of Dante's attitude, but it aggravated her inside a bit. How could he be so carefree about it? She understood Alessa, she feels Alessa still can't really grasp the whole thing, but Dante she feels should realize it's not all fine. "Get out... I have to talk to Clyde.." Heather says as the two nod their heads.

"Ok then..call me if you need anything." Dante says while waving his hand. "Right uhm...I guess I should charge my phone then as well?" Alessa adds on, nodding with a serious look as if she feels she's taken on a true mission. At that, the two go to head out to leave the other two by themselves.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:18 pm

With a droll, deadpan look in his eyes Clyde would watch the scene between Heather, Alessa and Dante unfold as he revealed all of the loose ends regarding his and Heather's story. But as he watches the sight before him, Clyde looks to Heather as she gives Dante the reasons behind her actions. It really seemed like Heather was quite troubled inside, even displaying regret at her previous actions. Although Clyde didn't know what was troubling Heather or how long she had been feeling that way, he now knew that he was something that she really wanted or perhaps needed.

Hearing Alessa say Good Luck to the pair, Clyde looked up at her and simply said. "Thanks...". Knowing that both he and Heather were gonna need it, especially Clyde, considering that Heather apparently wanted to talk alone with him now. "Aww Hell..." Clyde mumbles as he stands on his feet, getting the feeling that he and Heather were both about to get into something, watching Dante and Alessa leave as he stands in front of the doorway, waiting for Heather to turn around and begin their 'talk'.

"Didn't know you felt that way..." Clyde would remark as the door shuts behind Alessa and Dante, recalling what he heard Heather tell her brother just a few short moments ago.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:34 pm

Heather remains against the wall as she tries to hide back her frustration along with a few other emotions she was currently harboring. She glances up for a second as Dante and Alessa walk out and Clyde shuts the door behind them. "You wouldn't would you?" Heather lets out, clicking her tongue for a second before she steps forwards, taking the seat that Clyde had just got up from.

"So are you happy? They know now, they know all of it. Of course the blind idiot that he is, he was completely fine with it." Heather says, closing her eyes as she puts on a pouting face. She lets out a sigh before looking up at Clyde. "What was your reason for telling them everything? You come home late, drunk even, and then you try and stir up some trouble? He was fine with my explanation and nothing even changed after you told him. What was your plan exactly?" Heather says, going on with the questioning as she stares at Clyde with an aggravated look.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:55 pm

"Pfft..." Huffed Clyde in response to Heather's words regarding her feelings, frowning at her comment.

"Yeah... As happy as can be right now..." Clyde would reply to Heather as she takes the chair and sees her pout a bit before she looked back to him. Clyde was honestly surprised she was as calm as she was right now, he figured that she would normally be pretty pissed with him and would already be throwing the first punch. but surprisingly he didn't.

"I just figured they had to know what really happened, how it really went down. I didn't expect to accomplish anything, I just told em' because I felt they needed to know." Clyde would respond bluntly after shrugging his shoulders carelessly.

"...As for comin' home late and drunk as hell? Ain't got a real excuse for that one... Maybe it's cause I ain't used to havin' someone waiting at the door for me." Clyde would admit to Heather as he stared at the ceiling, contemplating the recent events that led him into Heather's life.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:38 pm

"You fucking would be...drunk out of your mind, got a free ride here, I'm sure they pandered to you the whole way here too! After they kicked your ass pretty good out in that ring, I'm sure they both felt sorry about it didn't they? Ridiculous." Heather says, finding random things to rant about now. She felt it was a horrible night. Things were starting to look up just a bit until this whole thing happened.

"And why would they have to know? What did that change? You wanted to make them think I was a bitch or something?? Why don't we just tell everyone out there I'm just a fucking bitch...Clyde you know how much I feel like shit right now? My brother's done all he could for me..the goddamn idiot thinks I'm a golden angel just like him and his goddamn girlfriend is...Ugh...what the hell am I saying..they're doing what they can for us.." Heather shakes her head and stands up as she looks over at Clyde.

"Still, don't think you're off the hook Clyde. There's still that one thing you don't have an excuse for. You have to learn you have someone here waiting for you..why don't I remind you a bit?" Heather says, her signs of fully exhausted from being up all this time were still clear on her face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:22 am

"I wanted them to know 'cause.... 'Cause.... Aww Hell, I done forgot why I told em'." Clyde would tell Heather as he thought of the reason why he told everything to Dante and Alessa, unable to remember exactly why he wanted to tell them the truth.

Clyde then looked over to Heather as he heard her talk about 'reminding him' that he has someone waiting for him. If he had been sober, he would of commented on just how she planned to do that, despite looking rather exhausted. Instead, the drunk texan wouldnt notice Heather's signs of deprived sleep due to his intoxication.

"And... Jus, How ya... plan on doin' that? Remindin'..?" Clyde would ask as before he slumped up against a nearby a wall while looking at Heather, just as visibly out of it as her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:36 pm

Heather grins as Clyde questions her. She slips over to the counter, running her hands through an open drawer, seemingly reaching for something before she makes her way over to Clyde. "Let me show you...exactly...how I plan on doing that hm?" Heather says as she gently pushes his shoulder with her right hand up against the wall that he was leaning on.

Leaning forwards closer to him, she slips her hand up to his mouth, slipping her fingers in as she swiftly places a breath strip onto his tongue. Letting him react to if for a second, she'd then lean in and press her lips up against his. She kisses him deep for a few seconds before slowly pulling her face away. Just as she does, her face twists to a glare as she brings her knee up, trying to ram it into his gut.

"Come to bed when you're done. I'm tired as hell." Heather says as she goes to walk away immediately after kneeing him.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next