Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

d_ultsch, IndigoDragon, killcarrion, KillerV, Lobo, noob, Ragdoll_Jobbers, Teesta, tehbohemian, ThunderFox, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:18 pm by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Mia vs Darren a new experience

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mia vs Darren a new experience

Post by Missingkeys on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:24 pm

"Ugh..." She groaned. The referee girl waved smelling salts in front of her face. The horrible smell from it woke her up, but her senses was still a bit numbed. "Put that thing away." She requested as she was helped into the ring.

The ref decided to give her a two minute break to recover her strength. She took great use to recover her breath, all the while glaring at Darren. She had really understimated Darren and paid dearly for it.

She swore she was not going to let that happen. All the while as she waited for the bell to ring again, she eyed his leg, she knew even despite the fact there was a break, it wasn't going to be enough to recover, and so she was planning on using that as his weakness.

Missingkeys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:37 pm

Darren slowly made his way back into the ring. He used the ropes to prop himself up as he lightly shook his leg. This wasn't going to be good he could tell. He let out a groan as he put a little weight on it. It seemed like Mia had been woken up pretty quickly and there was a small break for her to recover. "You feeling okay?" he questioned giving her a smile as he waited for the ref to restart the match ready for the second fall.

Snidey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:21 pm

"Shut up! Don't speak to me!!" True enough, Mia wasn't in the mood to listen to him. Not after he had defeated her, it just felt like salt was being rubbed in her wounds.

The bell rang, and Mia slowly walked up towards him. She raised both hands in a fist fighting stance. Grappling with him didn't work out so well in the first round, perhaps it called for a change in approach.

Missingkeys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:25 pm

Mia wasn't in the mood at all and Darren could tell maybe that would work to his advantage. He watched as she raised her fists. No he wasn't a brawler and he was sure he wouldn't do well in a fist fight against her he let out a grin as he shook the feeling back into his leg making a break for her although he was slower than before mainly due to his leg. He was sure that she wouldn't be expecting something like at. He aimed to tackle her to the ground before she got a punch or a kick in.

Last edited by 1021 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Snidey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys on Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:54 pm

Mia smiled when Darren raised his fists, She was also the type to love to fistfight regardless of weather or not she lost. But for now she was just going to fight.

When she got closer however, Darren suddenly charged towards her, attempting to tackle her. Unfortutnely for him, she had expected this, and such quickly rolled back in time and shot her legs up, so that went he got close, she would be able to grab him and roll back attempting to toss him.

Missingkeys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey on Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:51 am

Darren's eyes widened slightly as he watched Mia roll back this wasn't going for be good. Feet on his chest her hands coiled around his wrists he could see what was coming the blonde was proppeled over Mia landing hard n the ground. His back arched as he let out a groan his eyes closed thoughtly as he tried to dull the stinging.

Snidey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys on Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:28 am

Following up, Mia quickly got back on her feet. She had to take advantage of the moment. Quickly turning around, she saw him still on the ground and ran towards him, where she rolled him over, attempting to put him in a camel crutch. His legs would come later, but for now, it was payback.

Missingkeys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey on Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:37 am

Darren had rolled over already so it most likely made Mia's job easier since he had rolled over to push himself back to his feet.His eyes widened slightly as he felt her small weight push him back to the ground before sitting him upf for another move. He felt his arms slide over her thighs befofe she locked her hands around his head. The blonde struggled as she pulled back at least trying to free one of his arms as he let out a groan.

Snidey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:20 am

"Ah, revenge is sweet isn't it? You got lucky with the headlock in the first round, let's see how you deal with it now." She taunted as she tried to tighten the hold over it. Her submission might be a bit loose and sloopy because of the fact her left arm was pressed against the ropes by his foot in the first round, spraining it, stopping her from putting up a complete submission, but it sure was getting the job done in inflicting pain onto him.

She was still quite angry about losing the first round to a sleeperhold submission of all things. That was being the most basic of submissions, it was considered quite a humuliation.

Missingkeys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:09 pm

Darren could only manage another groan in reply as Mia taunted him. Revenge most likely for the first round. He had managed to get one of his arms free and that was lightly pulling at her hands. He wasn't in a position to be pulling much harder. The blonde kicked his legs as she tighened the hold in a little more. He tugged a little harder in an attepmt to break the hold she had on him, but the question was did she want to break the hold herself or have the hold eventually broken by him.

Snidey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top