by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Endurance training (for LunarWolf)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Endurance training (for LunarWolf) - Page 2 Empty Re: Endurance training (for LunarWolf)

Post by kerflubble Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:39 pm

Sabine met Cat's kiss, drawing her in for a few precious seconds before releasing her "Hmm... maybe the first thing we could try is your endurance. How long you can hold on before giving into pleasure. Sound good?" She asked, slipping behind the Irish girl, thinking of all the ways she'd learned about hentai wrestling, and how to pass that knowledge on to her former opponent now student "but you have to be a good student for me, or..."

She smacked her hand roughly on Catelyn's ass, hoping for a quick yelp "I'll have to really punish you, understand?"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Endurance training (for LunarWolf) - Page 2 Empty Re: Endurance training (for LunarWolf)

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:14 pm

"y..Yeah..sounds good." she said in response, she was glad that she could learn, especially from someone she was so attracted to, just in their match Cat had learned so much from Sabine, now she had to opportunity to learn even more, she had to admit to herself that she felt kinda weak in their match, not being able to do much more then hold off the ebony beauty´s sexual assaults and even that she couldn´t do too well.

Cat yelped up, as Sabine smacked her ass, "Aaaoo" she let out in a moan of arousal and pain, "I´ll be as good as i can" she said softly and trying to sound as seductive as she could.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:37 pm

The Brazilian beauty squeed at Cat's tone and response. The Irish girl had pretty much given her reign over her entire body, and she was going to enjoy it "Perfect my student..." she purred "there's a lot of potential in you," her hands slowly glided their way up Catelyn's body, cupping her breasts as the dancing succubi pressed in with her own breasts, smiling at the feeling as she rubbed herself up and down Cat's back "but first you have to be ready for this. You did just have a long and tiring sexual encounter, to have these lessons so soon... it's very brave of you."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:52 pm

"There is ?" Cat said very confusingly, "Aaaa" she yelped as Sabine cupped her breast and began rubbing her body against Cat´s back, "Brave, well I suppose I am... and don´t worry teach i won´t let you down.....again...." she said with a slight disappointment to her tone as she said *again*.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:06 pm

"Aww..." Sabine cooed as her right hand moved down Cat's body "you didn't disappoint me at all, trust me when I say I've known a lot worse people who've tried to knock me out with sex... they didn't even get close to making me cum once before laying out on the floor, quivering as their bodies couldn't handle me. They acted as though they had their souls drained out of them, that's how I got the nickname 'dancing succubus' or at least part of it." she explained, nuzzling her neck and taking breaks in her speech to give her student little kisses "I'd love to show you how I earned the other parts some other time." She purred into her ear before taking a more commanding tone.

"For the first exercise I'm going to test how long you can hold of an orgasm when properly aroused. Spread your legs and don't resist when I start to fuck you, do: and you'll make teacher angry." She ordered, her hand coving the redhead's womanhood,

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:07 pm

Cat did as her former opponent and now teacher told her to do and spread her legs, tried her best to fight all her urges to resist and protect herself, as well as mentally preparing herself so would be able to hold on longer, she shivered a bit as Sabine coved her womanhood, letting out a soft moaning sound, "I´ll try my best teach" she purred at her teacher like she had done to her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:24 pm

"Good girl." Sabine smiled as she slipped a finger into Cat, slowly pumping it in and out "I never did ask you how you felt about our match, how did it feel?" She asked pressing her hips against Catelyn's ass "not how well it went I mean what did it feel like at the time, fingered in the pool your body turned into a toy for my pleasure, did you like it?" her left hand started paying more attention to the Irish girl's pert breasts, running along the side before her middle finger started teasing the nipple "Or did you like it when you slammed me around, when you bent me back as you fucked me, which was better?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:58 pm

Cat began to moan softly as Sabine began pumping her finger in and out, surges of pleasure began trailing their way up her spine as Sabine pressed her hips against her, her moaning turned louder when Sabine began teasing her nipple, she listened as well as she could to Sabine, once she finished talking she gave it a little while so she could think, remembering all that happened in the match, she softly gave her answer "Both..." , and she began to pant softly in between her moaning.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:29 pm

"Excellent!" Sabine cried, quickening her pace. "My student likes it both ways, and don't worry, you'll learn both, if you still want more lessons."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:42 pm

Cat´s moaning turned louder as Sabine quickened her pace, nodding instead of saying anything, for all that would come out of her mouth would be moaning and panting, she felt her keens quiver, she wanted to say something to Sabine about it, but decided not to, she didn´t want to do anything that might get her punished, *at least not yet*

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next