Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Lobo, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) - Page 9 Empty Re: Strange friendship? (for TiefBlau)

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:25 pm

Lucy was both relived and disappointed as she heard that the wild west pair hadn't been to mean to her friend, relived over the fact that she was okay and that she seemed to kinda like them, but also disappointed as she didn't really have any reason to go and beat them up, but maybe that was the best, that they seemed to be her friends friends now.

"We'll be the best tag team there is...there will be no doubt about that!"
Lucy said as she turned of the the engine, and opened the car door and got out of the car, "Okay...hair pulls and eye pokes....ain't to bad....I thought they attacked you after the match or something....if that was the case I would have to put them both in the hospital" Lucy said as she looked over at Alessa...wondering if she should tell her friend what she thought...she decided to go for broke..." You know the way I was treating you in the match....I am sorry about that....but remember this...anyone else that treats you like that will have to deal with me" Lucy said as she blushed a little and turned her eyes from Alessa.

"You...like it?...well...GREAT!" Lucy said as she looked back at Alessa with surprise of her liking the name, she thought it was kinda silly, but she was glad that she liked it, "So the Alpha Demon and the Red-eyed Hunter....huh?...that kinda work!" Lucy said with a smile as she began to walk towards the ice cream shop.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) - Page 9 Empty Re: Strange friendship? (for TiefBlau)

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:21 pm

"Ah-I-I-I appreciate it, I really do, but yeah, there's nothing to worry about really! You don't have to do anything!" Alessa would say, shaking her head as she did, but keeping the smile on her face the whole time. The fact that the girl would go to that for her definitely touched her. Friends like these don't come around too often and Alessa felt blessed to have found one for herself. "Ah I said don't worry about that! It's been a while and, you did that before we became friends. So it's fine! It's not bothering me at all! But...thank you for saying that..and saying you'd do that for me! I'd-I'd do the same for you if I could!" Alessa would say happily as they got out of the car.

"And yes! The best tag team around...but..can there be two best tag teams? Um...I thought my team with Dante was the best tag team there is?" Alessa would say, genuinely confused as she looked at Lucy while they walked towards the ice cream shop. "B-but yeah! That sounds really cool! We'll take them all on as those things!" Alessa would say happily as she thought of them beating each tag team in Friction, a hopeful thought.

"So..what kinds do they have here?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:38 pm

Lucy looked over at Alessa a little from time to time, as she felt like her words seemed to hit home, and they were hitting quite well, she smiled as she felt like they were getting closer as friends, Alessa was her first friend and one that she was planning on keeping, the fact that she had few friends made this friendship more important to her than it would for any other person.

Lucy smiled and nodded at Alessa, she liked that fact that she didn't hold any of the things she did against her, and that they could just be the good friends that they really seemed to be, "Well...A!..there can be a top Tension team...and a top Friction team....since I am not in Tension you kinda have to be with a partner that could match up to you....instead of me who...you have to try and match up too...even though it must be hard for you" Lucy said with a little giggle as she walked into the Ice cream shop.

"Don't worry...with my skills and your...ehmm...ehmm...looks"
Lucy said teasingly, quite clearly teasing Alessa, as she began to giggle as soon as she said it, not that Alessa didn't have the looks, cause Lucy thought she did, but the fact that she was just teasing around about Alessa not having any skill, when In fact she did.

"Well they got all kinds....whatever you want....I mean it's the champs treat right" Lucy said with a smirk as she looked over to Alessa, it was so much easier talking with her friend when she didn't bide her tongue not to toy or teas/insult her friend.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:03 pm

"Alright yeah that's cool! You're right! I have...wait..th-that's not how it is!" Alessa says before she catches Lucy's teasing, tilting her head as she replied to her before crossing her arms. "I..I can match up with you! Just wait and see! I'm..I told you I'm stronger than I look you know..I um...J-just because you beat me in our match doesn't mean I can't beat you in another match!" Alessa says, knowing Lucy was teasing her but still feeling like she had to say something about it.

"M..My looks?....Ah-wh-I..I have skills too!" Alessa lets out, blushing a bit from the looks comment as Lucy giggled. She knew she had skills and still knew Lucy was teasing her, but she couldn't help but let it get to her slightly. She was quite easily messed with in that way and it was apparant. She would sulk a bit, pouting like a little kid before her attitude would change when Lucy began to talk about the ice cream shop.

"R-really? Whatever I want? C-can I get a big sundae? W-w-with cookies and cream a-and cotton candy and..and the fudge and whipped cream on the top?? The the chocolate jimmies too??" Alessa would say, clearly getting excited when she said anything she wanted, but blinked a few times when she said "Champs treat" "U-um..well..I..I guess It can be my treat. I have enough to spare." Alessa would say, putting her finger to her chin as she looked up to think about it.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:37 pm

Lucy was having a real go on Alessa now, teasing and making fun of the girl, she knew Alessa was a strong gal, and that she had managed to throw her around a little.....ugh....why does that have to pop into my head.....Lucy thought to herself as she remembered the part where she crashed through a table, which still made her pout a little still.

But she shook it of as she looked on at Alessa," Well...that's kinda why i suggested the spar!....it will give me all the satisfaction of beating you up again....without having you being humiliated in front of all your fans again" Lucy said so incredibly teasing as she could have just replaced the entire sentence with *I AM TEASING YOU!!!* and it would have been just a obvious, " Really...skills....where were they in our match" Lucy teased again at Alessa, finally finding and easy way to talk to her, that didn't cause her to blush and feel like her head was going to explode.

Lucy looked on as her friend rambled on about what kind of ice cream she wanted...and what she wanted on it...."A!...Just ask them...it's a store that sells nothing but ice cream...if your willing to pay for what ever crazy ice cream you want .....then I am sure they can give you it" Lucy said as she looked almost weirdly at Alessa.

"You know I was joking about you treating....but If you want to....then I won't stop you" Lucy said as she looked at Alessa again before moving up to the counter, "Hey!..I'll take a big bowl of Strawberry ice cream" the little demon said as she looked at the girl behind the counter, "So the usual then!" the girl said with a smile, as Lucy turned around to look at Alessa she blushed a little and turned her face away, she was a bit embarrassed that the girl had said that....the implied that Lucy came here a lot.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:02 am

"Ahhhhh come on Lucy cut that ouut!" Alessa would say as she would hear Lucy's continued teasing. She knew it was all in good fun and she was just messing around, but she was still a bit offed by it. Although, as it went on, Alessa gave off a little smile and shook her head. "Ooh when we have our spar I'm just going to have to show you exactly where my skills are. I can't wait." Alessa would say, nodding to herself as they began to talk about the shop.

"Um...alright then. I-I'll ask them!" Alessa would say as she would nod her head. She'd been to places like this before, but only in her recent years. Every time that was the case, Dante was always the one who spoke up and ordered for her, and when Dante wasn't around she would usually bug Heather to do so instead.

"Well...I do have enough to spare. Aaand I did ask for you to come out today...so why not? I don't mind!" Alessa would say with a smile, having no problem with paying for the both of them. As they stepped up to the counter and Lucy placed her order, she would hear the girl behind the counter's words and would look over at Lucy. "The usual? You must come here alot then huh?" Alessa would say with a smile before she would turn and place her own order as well, the same thing that she had said earlier.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:20 am

Lucy kept a smile up as she looked at Alessa, having a fun time, it was worth skipping on todays training, even if she would get a scolding later by Sindel, and she missed out an opportunity to see Cerbera, Alessa was a good friend, a nice friend, the kind of friends she always wanted when she was a kid, the kind that she just never got, so far Lucy thought of her friends more as family, at least more than she did with her own family.

Her day had been so good, Lucy raised and eyebrow as she heard Alessa tell her that she would just show the little demon when they had their spar, Lucy smiled at her and patted a hand on her back, " I am sure you will....in the mean time...try not to get handcuffed~ " Lucy said smilingly as she implied to the ending of their match.

Stupid...ice cream girl....Lucy thought to herself as she heard bring up what the girl had said, ...curse her.... Lucy blushed before she just let out a sigh, " W-well...I-I don't know about a lot....I'm not here that often" Lucy said as she blushed at Alessa, she was clearly lying, the store girl spoke up, " Oh...are your sure?....you look like a girl who comes in here...at least 4 times a week" The girl said before she was silenced by Alessa's massive order, she was awestruck for a moment before she began to prepare their tasty delights, within a short time the girl came back with two bowls of ice cream, and handed them of the the girls, "Here you go...Strawberry ice cream...and ....special delight for you" She said as she handed to bowls to the two girls, Lucy was blushing quite wildly once again and quickly moved over to a table to take a seat.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:17 am

"Ooh, come on. It's not even going to be that kind of match anyways." Alessa would say in response to Lucy's words as she patted her on the back. She was sure that she would be able to prove differently in their spar that they were going to have and then she would be the one that would be able to tease at Lucy with words like this.

When they began talking about the ice cream though, it seemed Lucy was still denying coming here frequently. It slightly confused Alessa, as she figured who would think it a bad thing to come to an ice cream shop. She couldn't think of anything wrong with that but it seemed that it embarrassed Lucy quite a bit when the girl behing the counter talked of her coming here.

Alessa would shrug her shoulders at Lucy's words, but she would turn and smile as the girl revealed that Lucy had indeed came there many times during a week. "Oooooh that's awesome! I wish I could come here that much! I would so be eating sooo much ice cream. That would be great!" Alessa would say, staring at Lucy with almost a sparkle in her eyes as she talked. As the girl behind the coutner handed the two their ice cream bowls, Alessa would turn to her with a big smile as she received it. "Thank you!!" She would let out, quickly following Lucy as she went to a table.

Taking a seat on the other side of the table, facing Lucy, Alessa would smile big as she would take a scoop of her ice cream with the spoon and gulp it down. "Reaaaally good! I can see why you come here alot!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:45 am

Lucy didn't like the fact that the girl was telling embarrassing secrets to her friend, it was all to weird, and it was all to stupid of her, if Alessa hadn't been her she would most likely had jumped over to counter and kicked her ass, it was bad enough that she was a kawaii wrestler, and that so many people looked down on her for that, literally as well, because she was short, which wasn't very fun, when you closest friend was a girl that was about 6 inches taller than you, still she couldn't deny that she liked Alessa quite a bit, the girl was fun, and she was the little demon's very first friend, a person that just made Lucy feel better, even if sometime it felt like her head would explode from how embarrassed she could get around her.

Lucy still liked the ice cream, but Alessa's words nearly had her choke on her spoon, when she talked about her coming her all the time, Lucy jumped up a little and had her hands run through Alessa's hair a little, to make it even more messy than it already was, trying to ruffle it up a little, " I don't come her that often! " Lucy shouted out as she then sat back down and tried to enjoy her ice cream, and not laugh at how Silly Alessa looked now.

"A! how does it feel to be a champion? I mean I have never been on before and I just wonder how it feels" Lucy said as she looked over at Alessa, and took another scoop of ice cream and put it in her mouth, the cold tasty sweetness cause her to smile and nearly hum out of joy, as she blushed a little.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:57 pm

As Lucy would get up and ruffle her hair, Alessa would close one eye tight as she would move her head down a bit, blushing slightly from the action. "I don't know why you're denying it. Like I said, If I could come here and eat ice cream that much I definitely would! In fact I'd come here and eat every day if I could. It's great!" Alessa would say as she would take another scoop of her ice cream with her spoon, eating it up as she would smile happily again from the taste.

At Lucy's next question though, she would tilt her head slightly and tap her finger on her chin. "Hmmmmm...how's it feel? Ummmm well.." Alessa would say as she would take another bite of her ice cream, lost in thought. "I..don't really know how to explain it. It's like...It's fun I guess. Really cool." Alessa would say, nodding her head as she smiled at Lucy.

"It's like...just really cool to be able to hold something like a belt like that. Especially when it's with Dante. That just makes it even better." Alessa would say, taking another big bite of her ice cream. "I think...it would be a bit lonely being a singles champion..I mean..everyone after you like that, no friend by your side as you do it. I don't know if I'd want that." Alessa would say, smiling the whole time.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) - Page 9 Empty Re: Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next